Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Finally Exposed: 5 Secrets Of Affiliate Marketing/internet Marketing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Finally Exposed: 5 Secrets Of Affiliate Marketing/internet Marketing (204 Views)

"Unlock The Power Of Affiliate Marketing And Boost Your Income Today! / Tap Into The $12 Billion Dollars Industry Of Affiliate Marketing / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Exposed: 5 Secrets Of Affiliate Marketing/internet Marketing by Dopaminergic(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2021
1)Market.:

Every market is a niche but not every niche is a market.

Marketing is a game of numbers and how hungry people are for that solution your product claims to offer.

Yes solution...People don't care about your product but the solution it claims to provide.

This is why market research is so so important...

You must identify the need of a market before creating any product or service at all.

2)Offer:

Crafting an irresistible offer is the oil of any business.

Most times price is not really the reason why people don't buy...

Aside the primary problem your product can solve...what else can it do?

Or can you give something that still solves a particular problem for the client that is somehow related to the primary problem?

What about your bonuses?...what problem can it solve?

You must have a reason for everything.

3) Traffic:

Now inside that target market you have discovered through market research...

You need to drive a targeted traffic to your offer.

People that are hungry for the solution but also with a strong spending power.

4)Backend:

This is where the money really is. Also where email marketing comes to play. The money is not really in the first sale.

Your front end offer is just to bring people into your sales funnel...

The front end offer is more like a lead magnet which cost very little or maybe free. So your prospects give you their email to access it...

The truth is...people who were satisfied with your initial offer will always buy from you again and again.

More reason first impression matters.

5)Duplication:

Don't stop selling...continue crafting offers that meet people needs.

Start the process again. Don't stop at number 4.

Any questions?
Any addition?
I want to read them and will gladly respond to them.
Re: Finally Exposed: 5 Secrets Of Affiliate Marketing/internet Marketing by Hustler1277: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2021
The pictures attached to this post is my phone and I am typing this from somebody's phone whom I begged to please quickly make a post.

I am in my finals in university of Benin and I have been having myriads of problems I can't begin to spell out .
I have been footing my school bills all by myself since two sessions now due to family issues and lots of long stories I can't begin to say here.

I sold my laptop not quite long t be able to work on my project and feed .
I do some jobs online t survive though it hasn't been so lucrative .
I was expecting some money next week though so I could sort out my project finally and look for a place to perch as I finalize school issues .
But yesterday something very funny snd bad just happened .
My phone fell and the screen just left the phone and now the flex is cut .

I tried to look for persons to borrow money from to raise the money for repair but people are all going home as its a sessional break .

Please am appealing to good hearted persons to please help me raise the money to fix the phone .
If anybody wants to come around uniben to see me and pay for the fixing am fine with that.
Please I need to fix this phone soon so I can forge ahead in life.
I will appreciate donations from persons here .
This is just a guy trying to beat the hard times and make it in life and now he really needs hand or hands to pull him up .
Here is my account number
First bank
Emua Abraham
A phone number if you want to reach and talk 08143909240

Please I am not asking for fish
I just need to fix my hook

Re: Finally Exposed: 5 Secrets Of Affiliate Marketing/internet Marketing by Dopaminergic(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hustler1277:
The pictures attached to this post is my phone and I am typing this from somebody's phone whom I begged to please quickly make a post.

I am in my finals in university of Benin and I have been having myriads of problems I can't begin to spell out .
I have been footing my school bills all by myself since two sessions now due to family issues and lots of long stories I can't begin to say here.

I sold my laptop not quite long t be able to work on my project and feed .
I do some jobs online t survive though it hasn't been so lucrative .
I was expecting some money next week though so I could sort out my project finally and look for a place to perch as I finalize school issues .
But yesterday something very funny snd bad just happened .
My phone fell and the screen just left the phone and now the flex is cut .

I tried to look for persons to borrow money from to raise the money for repair but people are all going home as its a sessional break .

Please am appealing to good hearted persons to please help me raise the money to fix the phone .
If anybody wants to come around uniben to see me and pay for the fixing am fine with that.
Please I need to fix this phone soon so I can forge ahead in life.
I will appreciate donations from persons here .
This is just a guy trying to beat the hard times and make it in life and now he really needs hand or hands to pull him up .
Here is my account number
First bank
Emua Abraham
A phone number if you want to reach and talk 08143909240

Please I am not asking for fish
I just need to fix my hook

Sorry about that bro...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drop And Advice!!! / Partners For A Bus Hailing Service / Elon Musk Sites Bitcoin Energy Usage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.