Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Don't Believe The Lies About Entrepreneurship - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Believe The Lies About Entrepreneurship (448 Views)

5 Lies About Affiliate Marketing The Gurus Have Made You To Believe! / Common Lies About Working From Home As A Nigerian / The Biggest Lies People Told Me About Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Believe The Lies About Entrepreneurship by scholachatcopyw(f): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2019
There's a wrong perception that you can only become an entrepreneur if you do something spectacular, innovative, entirely different; there's this false belief that you must develope a distinct and unique business that will make others regret not starting first

Believe it or not only few entrepreneurs will develop or create something ground breaking and unique. To be candid most often than not, such business ideas lead to failure because you will most likely confuse customers, suppliers and even investors.

Instead of creating something entirely new many successful entrepreneurs....

https://scholachat.
Re: Don't Believe The Lies About Entrepreneurship by renaissance(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Foolish post.... Then, get ready to be a slave working for Money for the rest of your life
Re: Don't Believe The Lies About Entrepreneurship by scholachatcopyw(f): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
renaissance:
Foolish post.... Then, get ready to be a slave working for Money for the rest of your life

It seems you don't understand what I'm driving at sir, we shouldn't deny the fact that everyone can't be an entrepreneur, many people are rich working as employees but this isn't my point. You will understand my point if you visit the address on my signature, I will also post a link to the main blog shortly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Seun Sell Nairaland ? / Top Digital Career Paths For Developers & Digital Enthusista / Change Your Financial Status Today With This Method!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.