Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Change Your Financial Status Today With This Method! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Change Your Financial Status Today With This Method! (447 Views)

TDC A Networking Platform That Can Change Your Financial State. / KNOW YOUR COVID-19 STATUS TODAY / How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Financial Status Today With This Method! by Alexanderzito(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE 10 MILLION NAIRA WITHOUT LIFTING A FINGER, THEN THIS MESSAGE IS NOT FOR YOU. DON'T BOTHER READING ANY FURTHER.

FOR ADULTS READY TO DO THE WORK: "HOW TO SET UP YOUR OWN 50 MILLION NAIRA CURRENCY TRADING BUSINESS IN FOREX TRADING." AND I’M NOT GOING TO INSULT YOUR INTELLIGENCE BY TELLING YOU CAN MAKE THAT KIND Of MONEY EVERY YEAR WITHOUT LIFTING A FINGER

As Naira keeps getting it in the behind, a few smart Nigerians are smiling to the bank because they earn in dollars.

$1000 is like N480,000 right now.

FOREX is One of the income models they use is by simply selling naira for dollars at a low rate and watch it spike

One of the forex trading mistakes beginners make that leads to huge losses is Believing tutors who say “just watch me make profit live. ALL you need to do is follow my signals and earn. Do exactly as I do, copy and paste”. If you follow this path, you will end in losses and you won't have knowledge on how the Forex trading works.

Using your hard-earned capital to test a new trading plan is almost as risky as trading without a plan at all. Before you start trading real money, open a forex practice account and use virtual funds to try out trading plans and get a feel for the trading Platform you're using.

If you're interested in trading forex like a pro, Michael Olatunji, the C.E.O of Myquestfinance and also one of Nigeria's full time top forex trader who has earned over 50million from trading, is currently holding a 30 days forex coaching class. You can search him on Twitter. His handle is @infomichaelniyi. He's a very popular figure on Twitter.

"NOW HERE IS SOMETHING INTERESTING. FOR THE FIRST THREE WEEKS, YOU WILL BE GIVEN FREE SIGNALS EVERY DAY FOR THREE WEEKS". This is to get you prepared and positive.

Most people are lazy to trade by themselves so they only register for the Three weeks Free Signal because, they know the amount of what they will earn in the space of three weeks. After the 3 weeks free Signal, they go back to register again. Lol. (Though it is prohibited and we are trying to Stop those people)

Michael Olaniyi Olatunji is a seasoned forex trader
and agreed to open the door of his forex trading
mentorship to a few people before the year ends.

You want to end the year better with forex trading
and start 2021 great, Then consider this mentorship program by Michael Olaniyi Olatunji a great privilege.

This is a rare opportunity, i hardly see any season
forex trader available to training others.

To REGISTER for the the FOREX MASTERCLASS, call or send me a message on WhatsApp - +2348130725145
(I would have dropped the link but this post will be banned by Nairaland).

Happy Ramadan

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Earn In Dollars (free Course) / Online Writing Jobs, 70 Websites That Can Pay You To Write In 2021 / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.