Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

A Computer Hardware Engineer Want To Learn Matlab Pls Ur Advice - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Computer Hardware Engineer Want To Learn Matlab Pls Ur Advice (761 Views)

In Search Of An Iot/hardware Engineer / Computer Hardware/software Repair / Computer Hardware/software Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Computer Hardware Engineer Want To Learn Matlab Pls Ur Advice by kingsleyugo41(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
I studied electronics and computer engineering currently working as an IT/network support with a teaching hospital now i want to learn matlab. I dont want to go deep in programming just computer repair and networking. please should i go ahead to learn matlab or i should focus on computer repair and networking
Re: A Computer Hardware Engineer Want To Learn Matlab Pls Ur Advice by vezycash(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
There's no harm in learning programming. In fact, it'll help you when managing a lot of computers.

As for networking - you'll need both certifications and practical knowledge to get a job.

It's best to work for a repair shop, say computer village if your in Lagos. Much better than just reading theory.

The more knowledge you have on software, the better for system repairs. For instance, you'll make more if you know how to install new operating systems without customer losing their data.

(1) (Reply)

Great News For Frustrated Android Developers. / Youdate Official / Server Problem Solved For You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.