Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You (31277 Views)

Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by martineverest(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
Do such still exist? Certainly not in Lagos, I've not seen them in years
u must be residing in banana island
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by fof1: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:

U ARE NOT SERIOUS O. FIND OUT PLS.
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:

You need to visit the North. Even here in Abuja, they roam the streets with drugs
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by newdawn2017(f): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Techguyz:

They sell postinurs and all sort of anti pregy sruffs
wink how did u know?
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

Rockyh is very correct. Once in a while, come to the mainland and step out of your car as you visit the underlisted places before coming to embarrass yourself here. angry

don't mind that oversabi,u no know her ?
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by FLYFIRE(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
That is very true my friend. GEJ's govt stopped that nonsense but guess what...they are BACK even with thier loud speakers mounted on cars since bubu came back in Abuja of all places. The man HAS DESTROYED everything he met on ground...and anyone visiting Abuja WILL testify. Bubu is NOT FIT FOR ANYTHING BUT COWS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by ceejay80s(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:

yes it still exists in Lagos, mostly women selling them
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Ayobami7(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Noted
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Samuel200: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Expensive2000:
A mango tree does not worry when the Orange tree is producing fruits in its season. When you see me sitting in a restaurant without food on my table don’t feel pity for me, I am waiting for my order. When your season comes, nothing will stand in your way., The slow movement of a Lion doesn’t show weakness or tiredness but rather calculated steps to get it’s prey… Never bother how fast people are moving. Move at your own pace and trust God to see you through. Remember its not how fast you build your house but it’s how firm and strong your house will be when the storms come. Good things come to those who wait. Have a blessed and lovely Sunday
Thanks for dis
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Teddiie(f): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
The annoying thing about the drug hawkers is the way they even sound confident..Confidence on top rubbish
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by divineappo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
go to alaba-rago or PPL junction, After Lasu compus, u will see them there
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:

They are all over Apapa especially where there are tanker drivers.

They are the ones that fuel the libido and energy needs of tanker drivers and other patrons of red light districts.
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by divineappo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
ceejay80s:

yes it still exists in Lagos, mostly women selling them
these women are around Oshodi, Apapa, Agege, iponri, Costain, e.t.c.
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by femi4: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
VI girl spotted ....come down to mainland and enter TATA buses
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by femi4: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Teddiie:
The annoying thing about the drug hawkers is the way they even sound confident..Confidence on top rubbish
They ll give you testimonies and phone no of their customers grin

1 Like

Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Expensive2000(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=Samuel200 post=74724582] Thanks for dis[/quote u welcome bro
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by jeremiahbdrc(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
bring back our tramol
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by smasher1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:

Lagos is the capital of such drugs sales. Need i remind you that it's only in Lagos I've seen such drugs being sold in a bus. Many of such drugs are not needed by the buyers. They only buy because the sellers influence them to buy what they don't need especially worm medicines and drugs to boost sexual performance. Whereas, the consumers are fine and well without those drugs.
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Baban Aisha herbal merecine. Por thyphiod, pile, malaria, gwonorrhea, toilet inpection.
Baban Aisha herbal merecine is a powerful merecine. Everyday waist pain! waistpain!! waistpain!!! is because you have not take baban Aisha herbal merecine.
Go to Kaduna, you will find our merecine
Go to Jos you will find our merecine
Go to keffi you will find our merecine
Go to kano, sokwoto,gombe, maidugiri... you will find baban Aisha herbal merecine
Everywhere you go you will see it
Check my number on the bottle u will see my number. Anytime you call me I will answer, I doesn't off my phone
Our merecine is good and everybody is testify about it. It is everywhere... It is not hiding one
We produce this merecine for our lovely Nigerians who are always saying, baban Aisha take our money and give us this your merecine because ot is good for our body.

IF YOU LIVE AROUND MARABA AXIS...YOU KNOW THE ABOVE!
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Nicheey(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
jerryunit48:
It simply means you are not in Lagos

No dey lie, such no dey Lagos. In Nigeria as a whole drugs are not hawked
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by doctore212(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
chloride6:
They can also save you...

Who for sell Postinor 2 on Credit for me?

Thank God for hawkers ooh...

grin grin grin
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by jimysilva(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ahahn, do such still exist? , Nawa ohh, you guys should be careful ohh
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Berlyn1(f): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
they Are everywere in lagos
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by KillTheZombies: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Street drug hawkers hardly exists nowadays, it's been ages since I saw them. Enough of the yelling.
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Rubbiish(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
How will u see them?
Do you go out?
When u are always online looking for pple to ban...

4 Likes

Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Philinho(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
Come to the North.It is their business.

1 Like

Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by tabithababy(f): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
toprealman:
These guys will kill both the infective organism and the host ...you!

cheesy
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Jeffy1206(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
englishmart:
��� That's how I told one roadside fake chemist that I needed some drugs for malaria, and he gave me Cimetidine. ���
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Shamsointegrity(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
... Are u for real.. Come down to Eric Moore Lagos State... Dem many dia..... Not to mention some oda places.... I've Neva seen anyone hawking drugs but here
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Mckore(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Let them keep buying and keep dying...... It might be another form of population control..........
Lol. Thanos!
Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by Mrceragem: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
Are you serious

Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
they full Apapa, all of them selling it are aboki sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women / Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) / 7 Ways To Prepare For Extreme Heat, As Dry Season Approaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.