Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike (21822 Views)

A Final-year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by millionboi2: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Premiumwriter:
if you are following what the poster in that image says, you'll waste away.

People that make money also teach people how to make money for a fee.

Its another source of income for them.
read post again and reply urself.

D pesin making real money will be busy making his money, except u pressure him b4 he gives u his secret, unlike ppl like u (Yahoo, online tivs) dat will b asking ur victims to pay u as to bcom rich thus exploitin dem......by telling dem dat wat has not make u rich! hahaha,could make dem rich.

Hope is clear to u now?read again.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Professorcplus(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Dididrumz:

Forex is a recession proof source of income.... No third parties involved.

I started two years ago, lost a whole lot of money, am still learning till now but an not an amateur any money....

Testimonies to you would not do you much good. But I will give you the knowledge, and it will be up to you to venture into it or not.

I've been doing this for close to 7_month on the stretch but it seems this January the market seems to be stagnant except for few currencies.

Also lost some money but regain then back in the long run. I did prefare my risk management tactics.

If you have other investments apart from forex feel free to add yours @Nairaland
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by immaculate1234(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
na to use am give girls belle o no time
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Fumiex(f): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2019
Santinojr:
���..getting a paying job ain't easy at all
I prefer setting up my own business but na fund still be the problem
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Premiumwriter: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
millionboi2:
read post again and reply urself.

D pesin making real money will be busy making his money, except u pressure him b4 he gives u his secret, unlike ppl like u (Yahoo, online tivs) dat will b asking ur victims to pay u as to bcom rich thus exploitin dem......by telling dem dat wat has not make u rich! hahaha,could make dem rich.

Hope is clear to u now?read again.
you know it would have been more matured if you had made your point without insulting me.

I have never and will never ever defraud anyone.

But that's by the way.

Back to the topic.

People who makes money are ever passionate to teach others how to make money also.

Take for instance, Donald Trump makes a
great deal of money, a fact we are all aware of, yet he writes and sells books.

Patrick ogidi makes his money from mini importation yet spends hours organizing and advertising his tutorials.

Anyone who makes money will be passionate about teaching others. Personally, I've had a number of nlders come to me for help.

I think I'll make a post about this. Because this same mindset that you have cost me three years since I didn't want to pay anyone or buy ebooks on how to make money.

After three years and learning by trial and error, I realized I could have been better off if I had paid a mentor.

Just so you know, I've never sold any item to anyone here and probably may never do so.
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by millionboi2: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Premiumwriter:
you know it would have been more matured if you had made your point without insulting me.

I have never and will never ever defraud anyone.

But that's by the way.

Back to the topic.

People who makes money are ever passionate to teach others how to make money also.

Take for instance, Donald Trump makes a
great deal of money, a fact we are all aware of, yet he writes and sells books.

Patrick ogidi makes his money from mini importation yet spends hours organizing and advertising his tutorials.

Anyone who makes money will be passionate about teaching others. Personally, I've had a number of nlders come to me for help.

I think I'll make a post about this. Because this same mindset that you have cost me three years since I didn't want to pay anyone or buy ebooks on how to make money.

After three years and learning by trial and error, I realized I could have been better off if I had paid a mentor.

Just so you know, I've never sold any item to anyone here and probably may never do so.
the message is clear,I don't know why u are raising dust.
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Premiumwriter: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
millionboi2:
the message is clear,I don't know why u are raising dust.
messag?

There's no message there bro.
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by millionboi2: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Premiumwriter:
messag?

There's no message there bro.
if u are sure of wat u sell fine bro.

D msg is clear and dos is pointing at know demselvs
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Santinojr: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Fumiex:
I prefer setting up my own business but na fund still be the problem
Yea
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by OlaitanOdebola: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Don't waste away your time during the strike Take advantage of this period to learn a skill!!

Will you love to learn a skill �� that will help build a life-long career that earns you money beyond retirement?
Check out our ongoing promo for our Building and construction courses. Register now for 99k and join our 99 slots for the next batch.

Don't miss out on our January goody bag promo!

Courses are available for 99K for the first 99 people

Classes ongoing!

Register: https://academy.bhubng.com

For more enquires call: 09073016305, 09073016297 .

Address; No 1 Onabule street along Ketu Oworonshoki expressway Ifako, Lagos State
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by OgaBuhari: 12:44am On Jan 16, 2019
folake4u:

Are you serious? shocked Lecturers don dey many for Uniben?
ignore that Clown
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Bossjakande: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2019
adeodunsimilolu:
Business idea is there, no money to fund it.
Yoruba beauty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Control Your Anger / TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) / Federal Universities In Nigeria Remain Tuition-Free - Dele Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.