Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike (21857 Views)

A Final-year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by wittyt98(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Evangelism!!

Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Dididrumz(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Professorcplus:

Can you share your testimony to encourage why I should.

Forex is a recession proof source of income.... No third parties involved.

I started two years ago, lost a whole lot of money, am still learning till now but an not an amateur any money....

Testimonies to you would not do you much good. But I will give you the knowledge, and it will be up to you to venture into it or not.
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Dididrumz:
Learn to trade forex..... Its not as hard as you think.... I will teach you for free. 08120606384 WhatsApp and Telegram.

Or check my signature

Even when school resumes, you could easily be earning $30 - $50 weekly.... The choice is up to you
I want to learn it seriously

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by folake4u(f): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

My own advice to students is get ready and be prepared to resume school
There is never a time government will give ASUU full compliance to their demand and ASUU knows that

Even last week so many lecturers in uniben are already in school

So get ready

Are you serious? shocked
Lecturers don dey many for Uniben?
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Etinosa1234: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
KingLennon:
You can also choose to partner with Bet9ja Ministry grin.

We are killing spurs today...#GGMU

lol

am partnering with them now

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by nifty60(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
Is ASUU strike part of our Academic sessions. People have become so experience in ASUU strike that we are advising others on how to spend the strike. What a joke of a country, what a failed educational system

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Sabby1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
My advice to students especially polytechnic students is to go get their PVC and do the needful by voting wisely because from notable indications, calling off ASUP strike could be after elections
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Laredojohn(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nice one...
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Tchiman(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Dididrumz:
Learn to trade forex..... Its not as hard as you think.... I will teach you for free. 08120606384 WhatsApp and Telegram.

Or check my signature

Even when school resumes, you could easily be earning $30 - $50 weekly.... The choice is up to you

Pls i need to learn forex very well sir.....Pls will you mentor me on it?......
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Emmaxy9(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
If you're thinking of anything to do to this ASUU strike! Dont wait and waste time . you can make 15k in two weeks .
Check my signature if you're interested and I'll teach you how
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by farem: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
habeeb500:

why don't you go to any of there branch locate at your side

I wonder o as if bet9ja is spiritual.
The thing wey full everywhere like pure water
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Juillianne(f): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
How long have they been at home? Your advise came very late. Whoever did not do anything before now may not be able to do much. They should be preparing to resume school.
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by highness25(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bloggingscope:
Start blogging abeg
How dem de take blog?
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by itzprezy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Why didn't I see this thread 3 months ago
The only thing I have achieved since the beginning of the strike is knack my gf uncountable times
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Bmaster(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
habeeb500:
why don't you go to any of there branch locate at your side
Tanx bro,!! damn,...jus gonna inquire of their nearest branch office location 'round me.
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Bmaster(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
farem:

I wonder o as if bet9ja is spiritual.
The thing wey full everywhere like pure water
bro, its betking shop i'm opening,.not bet9ja.
anyways, tanx alot 4 ur contribution
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Dididrumz(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tchiman:

Pls i need to learn forex very well sir.....Pls will you mentor me on it?......

With all pleasure sir...
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by adeodunsimilolu(f): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Business idea is there, no money to fund it.
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by hyfr(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Read to cover up your last C.O lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Bloggingscope: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
highness25:
How dem de take blog?

Message me privately
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Bestfactor: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bmaster:
Guys, i wan 2 start a betking shop , buh i dnt knw hw to go abt it.
someone help me please.
why not go for accessbet the commission is higher,fastest payout and to make it more interesting u have 2 different virtual soccer to display global bet and golden race.
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by DavidSongz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Dididrumz:

Or check my signature

I'm very interested pls
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Itzneowizy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
what happened to.......*Ten things universities can do during ASSU strike*
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Fumiex(f): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
me that went to find work and they said they will be paying me 5k a month. the 5k alone I go use am buy recharge card finish. na to chop and sleep sure pass
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by tpatoskey1: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Joromi12:
Play bet and nack
sabi guy
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Premiumwriter: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
millionboi2:
Heeeee
if you are following what the poster in that image says, you'll waste away.

People that make money also teach people how to make money for a fee.

Its another source of income for them.
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Santinojr: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nice post..I've been learning video editing for a while and its been fun
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Santinojr: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Fumiex:
me that went to find work and they said they will be paying me 5k a month. the 5k alone I go use am buy recharge card finish. na to chop and sleep sure pass
���..getting a paying job ain't easy at all
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by highness25(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bloggingscope:

Message me privately
Bros, no be toast I wan toast you na. you no be babe
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Sagewilliam(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Issokay
Re: 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike by Bloggingscope: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
highness25:
Bros, no be toast I wan toast you na. you no be babe

This is damn annoying angry

Nigerians with their mentality self

Is it only bae then send private messages to?

You expect me to start teaching you how to create a blog on a live thread on Education section

Do you know this is derailing and one could easily get banned for it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University / Lecturer Dismissed For Exposing Corruption In Yabatech / Federal Universities In Nigeria Remain Tuition-Free - Dele Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.