Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

‘senator Al- Bishir Wanted To Kill Me Over Al Mustapha’s Wealth’ ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘senator Al- Bishir Wanted To Kill Me Over Al Mustapha’s Wealth’ ! (1898 Views)

Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘senator Al- Bishir Wanted To Kill Me Over Al Mustapha’s Wealth’ ! by wales(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2010
Hadi Al-Mustapha, the younger brother of detained Army officer, Hamza Al-Mustapha has told a Kano chief magistrate court that several unsuccessful attempts were made on his life by a senator, Usman Al-Bashir, who wanted to acquire Al- Mustapha’s wealth. Hadi is married to Mr Al-Bishir’s daughter.

Led by police inspector, Idris Mallam, in evidence, Al-Mustapha said Mr. Al-Bishir invited him to a private discussion on several occasions, at which he asked him to reveal all details pertaining to the finances of the detained former Chief Security Officer to late General Sani Abacha.

“He asked me to tell him where my brother kept all his money and the account number, and said if I didn’t tell him, the powers that be will seize and confiscate everything. He said he was trying to help me as my father-in-law,” Al-Mustapha’s brother said, adding, “He said he heard what the government of the day in 1999 was trying to do, that I should handover everything I have to him and flee the country to the United States with his daughter, who is my wife.”

He told the court that the senator vowed to deal with him if he failed to comply with the demand to surrender Al-Mustapha’s wealth and desist from romancing his political opponents, adding that “he kept pressurizing me to succumb, I told him that I will think about it. He said that I should not be afraid of Al-Mustapha coming out to quarrel me for handing over all his secrets and belongings to him; he said that all arrangements have been made to make sure my elder brother, Hamza Al-Mustapha will rot in jail and he will never be released,” Hadi said.

Mr Al Mustapha also alleged that the trio of Adamu Danladi, a police orderly attached to Mr Al Bishir; Umaru Tata and Musa Abdu who are domestic aides of the senator, recently threatened him with assault rifles, almost killing him. He said he sought refuge at Bompai police station where the alleged armed men were apprehended by the police .

God saved me

The witness informed the court that prior to the last assassination attempt on his life, a group of bandits on the alleged pay roll of Mr Al Bishir, popularly referred to as ECOMOG Boys, “carrying kerosene, cutlasses and other dangerous weapons attacked my car, smashed the windscreen, God saved me,” he said.

The aides to Mr. Al-Bashir were arraigned before the court on a three count allegation of criminal conspiracy, and intent to commit offences, to wit culpable homicide.

The prosecution alleged that the accused persons acted contrary to section 96,397 and 95 of the penal code laws.

The presiding magistrate, Aminu Yusuf Waziri adjourned the matter to 22nd September for continuation of hearing.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5605368-146/senator_al-_bishir_wanted_to_kill.csp
Re: ‘senator Al- Bishir Wanted To Kill Me Over Al Mustapha’s Wealth’ ! by wales(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2010
There goes the cabal again,
Re: ‘senator Al- Bishir Wanted To Kill Me Over Al Mustapha’s Wealth’ ! by cpu2006(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
wales:
There goes the cabal again,

this one na Amotekun English cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Aso Ebi Choosen For Obama's Campaign / Pictures, Propaganda And Politics: A Case Study Of Amechi's Monorail / Dokubo-asari Insulted Buhari On Jonathan's Behalf, Says Deputy Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.