Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,076 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu (6956 Views)

A Plot Of Land @ Ewu Elepe Residential Scheme Ikorodu For Sale (SOLD) / Plot Of Land Needed At Lagos State Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra / News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2010
Free from omonile Palaver and Grab Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu at the cost of 1.6m only.

All documents are intact ( C of O, survey, plot and block number, allocation letter etc.)

For more information, please call 07035088651 or yemiyemi2003@yahoo.com
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by cliveland: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
whats the state of development in the scheme/estate presently
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2010
There is considerable development at the scheme, people have started building around there. As it have been posted, it is scheme 1, and we have up to 3 schemes around in Igbogbo. Infact very soon, i mean before the end of the year Government is moving there to put up some infrastructures there.
Thanks.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by cliveland: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2010
can u post pictures of development of the scheme and if i may ask are a staff at lands or an independent property dealer
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by babaeko1: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2010
any idea of the location as well, do you have details of the infrastructure in place and if you can post pics that would be good.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2010
baba_eko:

any idea of the location as well, do you have details of the infrastructure in place and if you can post pics that would be good.
There is considerable development at the scheme in terms of buildings around the environs, we can arrange for inspection if you dont mind. The location of the land is at Igbogbo in Ikorodu.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by babaeko1: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2010
Are the other schemes finished ? and how much will those ones be ? can you accept 900k for this one ? and does your price include processing C of O as well ? any idea of which infrastructure will be there ? If one also buys, are you expected to develop within 2 yrs of getting allocation letter or within 2yrs of getting C of O ?
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2010
baba_eko:

Are the other schemes finished ? and how much will those ones be ? can you accept 900k for this one ? and does your price include processing C of O as well ? any idea of which infrastructure will be there ? If one also buys, are you expected to develop within 2 yrs of getting allocation letter or within 2yrs of getting C of O ?

1. There is no government land scheme that is available for now except Abijo Residential Scheme(Ajah) which goes for almost N8m.
2. 900k is too small for government land that has all the documents intact, including C of O. Survey etc.
3. Yes, the price includes C of O, Survey etc.
4. You are expected to develop, 2 years after you have been given C of O

Thank you.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by babaeko1: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
You seem to know a lot about the current schemes, how about the scheme down at Epe or so, its called Oko something.

How much last then if 900k is too small ?
Also, I dont have the money to develop straight away but may do so in about 4yrs time, is there anything that i can do in order to avoid revocation ? Also, if i buy from you now, when will I receive the C of O, can I delay this till next year or maybe 2012 ? How can i do it such that i can start development in 2014 and i don't get the land revoked ?

What is classed as development, will simply putting up a BQ on the land be classed as development ?
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2010
baba_eko:

You seem to know a lot about the current schemes, how about the scheme down at Epe or so, its called Oko something.

How much last then if 900k is too small ?
Also, I dont have the money to develop straight away but may do so in about 4yrs time, is there anything that i can do in order to avoid revocation ? Also, if i buy from you now, when will I receive the C of O, can I delay this till next year or maybe 2012 ? How can i do it such that i can start development in 2014 and i don't get the land revoked ?

What is classed as development, will simply putting up a BQ on the land be classed as development ?

1. Thanks for the compliments, it is called Oko Orisan Residential Scheme, Epe and has been fully subscribed.

2. Baba, i will give it to you last for N1.5m

3. Please let me have your contact details ( preferably,email address) , so as to give you a comprehensive answers to other questions.

Thanks.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by babaeko1: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2010
thanks mr Yemi, please email me

thanks.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by capsogiga(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
@yemiyemi Hi. Pls is C of O for Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 2 and 3 out? Also, how is level of development at Scheme 2 and 3 ? thanks
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by cliveland: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
yemiyemi:

Free from omonile Palaver and Grab Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu at the cost of 1.6m only.

All documents are intact ( C of O, survey, plot and block number, allocation letter etc.)

For more information, please call 07035088651 or yemiyemi2003@yahoo.com

1. is instalment payment allowed and 4 how long?
2. how will it take to get all documentation ready, C of O, allocation letter;survey plan, plot and block no; as state in ur 1st post
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2010
Can you pls mentioned the street, nearest B/Stop to this Igbogbo millenium scheme. i live in ikorodu and i have tried to search for this scheme you are talking abt. i Know all Lagos state estate in ikorodu, one of the most recent one is along bayeku rd, and directly opposite it there is site clearing going on there, from my investigation i found out that the land belong to fed. goverment, another hint i got abt goverment selling land is not in igbogbo and i am still investigating on that. Pls shed more light.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by capsogiga(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2010
capsogiga:

@yemiyemi Hi. Pls is C of O for Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 2 and 3 out? Also, how is level of development at Scheme 2 and 3 ? thanks

@yemiyemi. pls we are still waiting.thanks
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2010
Aventures:

Can you pls mentioned the street, nearest B/Stop to this Igbogbo millenium scheme. i live in ikorodu and i have tried to search for this scheme you are talking abt. i Know all Lagos state estate in ikorodu, one of the most recent one is along bayeku rd, and directly opposite it there is site clearing going on there, from my investigation i found out that the land belong to fed. goverment, another hint i got abt goverment selling land is not in igbogbo and i am still investigating on that. Pls shed more light.

Sorry everybody, av been on sick leave for a while now and was unable to respond to any mail and other official matters.
The Lagos State Millenium Scheme in Igbogbo is not the already built Lagos State Residential Estate in Igbogbo. The Scheme is along Igbogbo Bayeku road by Idi Agbalumo B/stop. I dont know about any federal government land around that axis but try and investigate further and am sure yo'ul locate the scheme.
Lagos State is planning to commence grading of the scheme before the end of the year.
Dont let the opportunity pass you by, act fast now, still selling.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2010
baba_eko:

thanks mr Yemi,

thanks.
               Baba Eko, av sent you a mail, please respond accordingly.

Thanks
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by capsogiga(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2010
@yemiyemi

Hello sir. It seems nobody knows this IDI AGBALUMO bus stop along Igbogbo Bayeku road.I have asked so many Igbogbo and Ikorodu indigenes who stay there, but they all said they dont know!!! Can u pls a better description of the advertised land? Any schools,church,mosque,government office,market,petrol station around the land?
Regards
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2010
@capsogiga, I stay in Ikorodu myself and i always visit the site on my personal car though someone around the area told me that particular b/stop was Idi Agbalumo, you can book for inspection (wekend preferably) of the land at least for you to be cleared regarding the location of the scheme at Igbogbo.

Thank you.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2010
@yemiyemi, pls are you Lagos state agent, or are you selling on behalf of Lagos, cos i personally i know the nooks and cranies of Igbogbo. I av searched and asked nobody knows. tanx
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2010
@ Aventures, yes u might be right cos most people find it difficult to differentiate between community(Omonile) land and government land. There has been few encroachments on the same land and government had issued a strong ultimatum to encroachers and will move to the site before the end of the year for possible demolition of the illegal structures. If you ask the omonile about the land am very sure there response would just be exactly what youve been told( the scheme not existing)
Mind you, the scheme is not in the heart of Igbogbo town but along Igbogbo- Bayeku road.
As i have always been saying, if you have interest in the land, you can always reach me through my contact for inspection.

Thank you.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by capsogiga(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2010
how far is this place from agric at Ikorodu?
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2010
Its about 10 minutes drive from agric b/stop in Ikorodu.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2010
There is also some plots at Ikorodu GRA III. THe land is also Lagos State Government Residential Land and the price is from N1.8m, as usual all documents including C of O have been icorporative with the price.

It is also important to say that all the plota within the GRA have been tarred and graded with drainages and electricity poles in place.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by superstars: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
pls send us full details and pic of both igbogbo millenium scheme 1 and ikorodu gra III, Plots that are available, we are interested. on info@fredmathproperties.com

Thanks
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2010
@ Superstars, i have send necessary details concerning your request into your mail box.
Thank you.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2010
We are interested please send details with pictures to wayandlifeproperties@live.com
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ H&L Broker, i have sent details of igbogbo milenium residential scheme and Ikorodu GRA III scheme to your mail box.

Thank you.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by toyen5050: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2010
Hi.
Am interested please send details with with picture to toyen5050@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2010
toyen5050:

Hi.
Am interested please send details with with picture to toyen5050@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

The details of your have been sent to your mail box.

We now have more plots for sale at Ikorodu GRA 111 at affordable price.

Thank you.
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by oluwabamis(m): 4:05am On Dec 23, 2010
im interrested in ikorodu gra. oayorinde at gmail.com
Re: Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu by yemiyemi: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2010
@ Oluwabamis, details of Ikorodu GRA III have been sent to your mail box.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCT Allocates Over 300 Plots Of Land To Workers – FCT Minister / Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort / THE PANTHEON SMART TERRACE SELLING NOW AT ORCHID LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.