Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' (16567 Views)

Governor Ganduje Held Kwankwasiya Cap In His Mouth -photo / Reno Omokri Set To Harass President Muhammadu Buhari Out Of New York City On Fri / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by amliftedhigher: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
martineverest:
this man is just dey fool himself
You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by dimeji1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
peacebe1815:
Wasted efforts. You pple will never learn. You did more than that against Buhari and Tunubu in 2015 yet they still won. Since you have been releasing the audios what value has it added to PDP fortune? You keep losing your members to APC. From Muazu to Ibeto in Niger state & many more in the north. What has video did to Ganduje in Kano? Many people that will vote don't even have access to the internet. Why can't these people concentrate your energy on campaign so as to swing more voters to your side?

Bitter truth.. Those niggas have no access to internet,. I pity them and hope they are enlightened one day.
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by kitaatita: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
The tapes have no effect. They never had any effect
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by drey076(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
The leaked tape doesn't make any difference, who ever will win will win. Nigerias have already made up their minds
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Reno wendel simlin should save his energy. The previous audio has had no effect whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by gentlegenius(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
ZAWs:
This reno is very funny and jobless.
Such taps doesn't interests Buhari even.
Apart from hunger for power, does anything interest buhari at all?
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Basher8583: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
FLYFIRE:

Reno is a pastor, the difference between him & Osinbajo is he does not lie like Past Pastor Osinbajo

You see.. thats why you keep losing . Because you cant even tell right from wrong.
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by flames01: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
PlsBanMe:
Isn't Reno a pastor?

Because he is a pastor, he should let your demonic party play us all for fools?
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by GoldHorse(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
I hope its the one where Amaechi is planning to kidnap Buhari and Aisha? If na dat one well......we still no care.

E dey pain this guy say we no give a ferk....

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by kelly72: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
rottennaija:
I think the interest of this so call tapes is fast waning. And I think he knows it.

No be everytime damage control dey work
In fact, the doctored tape released by political harlot
Tolu Ogunlesi has rekindled the interest of Nigerians
to know what more the pussycat of Ubima thinks of
President Buhari in private. Already, you can see pussycat trying too
hard these days to impress the dullard.

Reno is doing real damage

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Joystark(f): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mmmm

Oga o. All of you are the same.

Nigeria needs a new set of polity. A total overhaul.
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
rubbish trend😂😂
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Okoroawusa: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
PDP is not ready for this election.

Even Jona was more prepared than this in 2015.

Who tape help?
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by cobsol(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
rottennaija:
I think the interest of this so call tapes is fast waning. And I think he knows it.

I my house hold and friends are still enjoying it.
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by jconsulting(f): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
My mind tells me that PDP and Premium times will release some daunting videos of APC members that will shock everyone two weeks to election
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by nwaimoroseyaho: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Zeezxo:
What does he have to leaked again so you think all this gimmick never do. Make Ameachi com pay you not to leak it Abi. Rhino the last one you posted never make them sacked him and you still they run mouth again. Oga if you leaked am if you like no need. No one cares. You are all birds of the same feathers. Believe politicians at your peril.
They didn't sack him, that's because they want to save their faces but it doesn't mean that there will be no in-house scolding behind the scene.There is an adage that says, " we have to join hands and chase away the hawk, when we come back home we can then blame the mother hen"
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Austino50: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Is this how you want your party PDP to win and remove APC Buhari from office? instead of issue based campaign you are here busy fooling yourself, when you talk of releasing audio tape or what ever you call it, you have never told us the source of this so called audio tape, did Ameachi come to your house or where did he stay and who was he talking with. Answer that question and stop fooling yourself like you always do.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by UncleJudax(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Zeezxo:
What does he have to leaked again so you think all this gimmick never do. Make Ameachi com pay you not to leak it Abi. Rhino the last one you posted never make them sacked him and you still they run mouth again. Oga if you leaked am if you like no need. No one cares. You are all birds of the same feathers. Believe politicians at your peril.
What would sacking amaechi do for anyone?

Na to de hear his vote of no confidence on Buhari leadership people want hear.
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:35am On Jan 14, 2019
The fool has already lost credibility with his doctored tapes; anything he subsequently releases would be viewed with suspicion - even if genuine.
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by bixton(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Nigeria is one country where you see supposed matured adult fathers continuously misbehaving like teens playing pranks on themselves.
So Reno thinks all these release of tapes will do any harm to Amaechi?
They are just scared about the role Amaechi will play in Rivers State in the upcoming elections. This releases will only make him stronger as to his role in the elections.
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by JOHNBULLZZ: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
I am a disciple of JESUS CHRIST and i write as follows: i understand you are a pastor, meaning that you are a follower of CHRIST JESUS.
I worked for a major oil firm in niger delta and so i know that chibuike ameachi betrayed his people and used the rivers people money to bring
buhari to power. But as a pastor you should know that many humans operate at the basic adamic nature. these are the scums of the earth.
people operating at this level manifest the fruits of their master satan. You as a follower of CHRIST should manifest the image of CHRIST.
PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF, JESUS CHRIST. DO NO FURTHER HARM. JESUS CAME TO STOP THE WORKS OF SATAN.
I WILL NOW FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER.
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
KillTheZombies:
Reno the tormentor of fuukafuuka and his muslim co-zombies. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria / Fuel Tanker Catches Fire In Idi Oro, Mushin, Lagos (Video) / Omokri Calls Tinubu Tax Swallower, Challenges Supporters To Name His Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.