Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) (24979 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead / Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station / Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by MrGist: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Popular Nigerian Singer King Bernard, scammed 450k by a fan/instagram begger.

See screenshots below...

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-singer-king-bernard-scammed-450k-by-a-fan-instagram-begger

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by MrGist: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2019

1 Share

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by MrGist: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
That ungrateful and greedy soul just shut the door of help on others!

An average Nigerian is not honest.

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin this scammer has never seen money in his life...#400k? Shame on you!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Gosh! This is so painful. It is common knowledge that 99% of social media beggars are fake, he should have verified properly before going on to send money.

As for the scamming bastard, you have already obtained money by false pretence and the person that sent you money mistakenly sent you more than you requested. Why not transfer the excess back to your benefactor? Some people will just be bringing curses upon themselves and their unborn generation. We keep blaming the govermnent but truth be told, a lot of Nigerians are terrible people.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin this one has never seen money in his life...#400k? Shame on you!

Someone is crying because he was scammed and you're saying rubbish. Can you gift someone the mere 50k on top of it?

9 Likes

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Fake story to trend. Naso dem dey reply chat abi. Beta to believe india beat us 99-1

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Brokeboy111(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
All this scammers painting us black sef cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Take heart
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Go and report to the police. Offer to give police 150k and keep 250k. Court order to freeze account can be gotten with like 30k.

They would freeze his account and the day he shows up at the bank, he would be arrested.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Qualitygod01(f): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
sad
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by RoronoaZoro(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Na PR

3 Likes

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Flattino(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
Gosh! This is so painful. It is common knowledge that 99% of social media beggars are fake, he should have verified properly before going on to send money.

As for the scamming bastard, you have already obtained money by false pretence and the person that sent you money mistakenly sent you more than you requested. Why not transfer the excess back to your benefactor? Some people will just be bringing curses upon themselves and their unborn generation. We keep blaming the govermnent but truth be told, a lot of Nigerians are terrible people.
You see the way they were all supporting the fraudulent Chief Justice on all the threads .
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
undecided
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Lhimeet(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
shocked shocked

I have trust issues even with my hand and eyes. When I want to transfer, I make sure I'm correct 100%. Infact I ask other people around me to verify what I wrote. How people make this mistake still baffles me cry

See the ungrateful bastard. Reason some people dont like to render help anymore. I hope he gets his money back embarassed

35 Likes

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Chai. Take heart bro.

Need to replace ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Has minor crack. Call/whatsapp 09090287555

2 Likes

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by luckygirl02(f): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is terrible. Truly, we deserve the kinds of leaders we get because the average Nigerian is another corruption politician but just unprivilege to be in position.

1 Like

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Go and report to the police. Offer to give police 150k and keep 250k.

They would freeze his account and the day he shows up at the bank, he would be arrested.
Dazzall!
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by obembet(f): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

That's all my dear... No need to Complain, its very easy to track

2 Likes

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

What if he abandons the account after withdrawing this one?
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by shachris02: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
one ediot don hammer.

Youths of these days are so pathetic.

same way I dashed someone my laptop and forgot to logout of my email and social media account.

The dude was busy trying ways to hack my bank account. Had to change everything on my account.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
LegalOpinion:

What if he abandons the account after withdrawing this one?

They can arrest his guarantors and compel them to produce him.

All these fraudsters think bank referees are for nothing.

1 Like

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
It's easy to catch him....

Just go to the bank

1 Like

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
dem many for nairaland
if its nt school fees
its i need something to hold.help a brother
or my child is dying in the hospital..but u get time dey spam all pages for nairaland. dat child must die

they are all scams
he shud report it to sars as robbery and advance fee fraud to efcc
finish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
We need an eye witness like this to believe you or your statement of account ..Not a padded statement o..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
it is very hard to trust Nigerians, nobody cares about reputation now or in the future.

Many people do not understand that as their names come out on search engine for fraud, they will be denied access to many things in the future

jobs, visas, political post, business opportunities and many more

the internet does not forget.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by dayleke: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
You go read crazy comments tire on dis NL.
Some pples no get cover for eyes.
Won o lepo loju.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May-D Visits Charlyboy's Office (Pictures) / Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics / BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.