Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,202 members, 7,845,965 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

A Nigerian Released A Video Of One Of His Accusers Licking His Asshole. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Released A Video Of One Of His Accusers Licking His Asshole. (914 Views)

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid / Family of Late Izu Madubueze takes Legal Step Against his Accusers (Photos) / Man Accused Of Rape Says He Will Die Soon, Releases Video Of One Of His Accusers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Released A Video Of One Of His Accusers Licking His Asshole. by Oracleofinfo: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Michael Asiwaju who was earlier today accused of being a serial rapist says he will die soon.
He tweeted ”Goodbye I’ll die soon. Am gone”
He has also shared a video of one of his accusers licking his a** while they were having sex.

Meanwhile, these are some of the replies he got after tweeting that he will soon die
Watch The Video In The Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/nigerian-man-accused-of-rape-says-he-will-die-soon-releases-video-of-one-of-his-accusers-licking-his-a/

Re: A Nigerian Released A Video Of One Of His Accusers Licking His Asshole. by BOOMnaija(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Wait.

So part of d work description of some of these olosho Kobo Kobo na to dey lick ass.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Air Hostess That Lost Their Life During The Ethiopia Airline / Lady Shares Pictures Of The “Fake” Palm Oil She Bought In Abuja / See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.