Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid (72095 Views)

"My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / My Indian Boss Beats Me Up In My Dream, Killed My Manhood / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by NaijaCover(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMEVauCO6I

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts, Sucking Her Breasts, Teenage Housemaid Cries Out In Delta

A Teenage Girl simply identified as Chidimma who works as a maid in Warri, Delta State, has accused her madam of beating her almost every night for refusing to lick her private parts and suck her breasts.

SaharaReporters reports that Chidinma in a Video Clip that lasted two minutes, 38 seconds long, said she is from Imo State and that she wishes to return to her parents as she could no longer endure her mistress' cruelty and sexual assaults.

She, however, did not mention the name of her mistress and efforts to get it were not successful as of the time of filing this report.

Chidinma who spoke in pidgin English said

“My aunty came to our village and told my parents that she wanted someone who would be taking care of her children because she is not always at home. I agreed to follow her but sometime after we came to Warri, when I wanted to sleep in the night, she would come and wake me up and ask me to suck her private parts and her breasts and if I refused to lick them, she would slap me.

Sometimes if I refused to do it when I was sleeping, she would come to me and march on me with her two legs and ask me to stand up. She would then force me to suck her private parts and I would climb on her to suck her breasts which have chicken pox.

When I finished sucking, she would ask me to bring my torch and insert it in my private parts. But when I could not do it, she forcefully pushed me out, shouting at me and asking why I could not do what she wanted me to do at my age.

I was worried that at my age, this woman wanted to deflower me. My mother never taught me anything like that.

For three months now, whenever I am sleeping in the middle of the night, she would wake me up and force me to do that and when she notices that her children are looking at us, she would shift her body away from me. I am 10 years old but she has made me look as if I am 13 years old.”

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/10/my-mistress-beats-me-not-licking-her-private-parts-sucking-her-breasts-teenage-housemaid

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by complexBoss12: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
undecided

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Ahmed0336(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wahala be like end time madam

215 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by NaijaCover(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided
Its ok if you are not a fan, but i consider sex boring without orals.

See The Video @ www.. Com
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Creamypie(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Damn. Not everyone likes giving orals, for fishy reasons. I don talk am b4 say p...sy has over 15000 nerve endings. Congi do women more than men, but men dey ask for latching without shame, pride, or pretence.

207 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Zonefree(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
To allow a Nigerian woman train your child is 4th most dangerous things on earth!

370 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by immortalcrown(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
No be rape be dis?

If no be rape, na sexual assault.

Too bad!

If na man do am, protest for don start. Celebrities for don dey chase clout dey claim dem wan get justice for the victim.

291 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Cypress042(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is high form of assault angry

Those rashes the lil girl is calling chicken pox could be cancer of the breast, and the madam is therefore trying to infect the lil girl with her infections.

Right authority should get her arrested for proper persecution sad

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Cypress042(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
SHINJA:
Igbo gals and house work sha...
If no be house work na olosho work..
Thank God for our Southwest gals ..
God bless southsouth and southwest
May your empty brain recieve common sense of living sad

243 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Ballzproblemm: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
To allow a Nigerian woman train your child is 4th most dangerous things on earth!
very demonic beings, any child that is not theirs is seen as a lower being

129 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Tomilola360: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Warri/Imo.

Cruel animals.

The madam is a xtian and not a Fulani muslim certainly.

grin grin grin

42 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by IvarTheBoneless: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Musa don hear many things for girl so tey he don finally turns deaf and dumb

7 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by bizzibodi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Jah!have mercy even her breasts pimples look like chicken pox.

4 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by tillaman(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
angryr
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by kingthreat(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
If na man do this one, them for don parade the man. But na wicked madam, we no hear again

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Thomthom(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Awon Future is female crew food don land..But Na another future is female crew run am... I tot it was men that assault minor. I no no say even women dey assault and rape fellow comrade.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by 300Spartans: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
You won't see any female saying all women are pervert. Or rapist.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by backnbeta(f): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
I hope this gets to the appropriate quarter and I hope the victim gets justice. This is wickedness!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by compton11(m): 6:51am On Jul 11, 2022
The way these igbo madams treated their maids is highly alarming,this one is weak me.

17 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by gambia(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2022
The future is female indeed.

23 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by ASAPFERG: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Tale to fp
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by AkogunVentures: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Welcome to Akogun ventures

We have alot of cheap and Legit land For sale with the right documents..

Around. Ifo ogun state just 45 minutes drive from lagos…

Lands for :-building of schools, Farmland, Agriculture purpose, or a personal building ..

We also have. Land with mini river flow for fishih farmers and pond building.

call or watzapp
0705 397 5150
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Godfrey858(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Igbo gals and house work sha...

If no be house work na olosho work..

Thank God for our Southwest gals ..

God bless southsouth and southwest

How do you feel now typing this rubbish

When God dey share brain
Where you run go !
Foolish fellow

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Na Love Machine the pikin dey call torch. The woman is a rapist

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by DSC7: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2022
What a wicked mistress with Chicken pox infested saggy breastss embarassed

The future is female geng left the group chat...

11 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by SAMBARRY: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided
Its ok if you are not a fan, but i consider sex boring without orals.
nothing wrong in wanting whatever SEXUAL preference you want but the problem is INVOLVING A CHILD or practicing sex with a child.that is madness and the destruction of a human being and God Will hold you accountable for that.children are not intimacy gadgets to perform whatever depraved idea you want to do.thryre not instruments for your personal gratification

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by SAMBARRY: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2022
DSC7:
What a wicked mistress with Chicken pox infested saggy breastss embarassed

The future is female geng left the group chat...
I am a woman and wrong is wrong irrespective of the gender INVOLVED.sex crimes is a vicious crime against any human being lts Destroying the future.

Look around you,you see children of 9 -17 years being recruited as area boys, terrorists,and prostitutes for whatever abnormal gratification,it's destroying the future and people that should ensure sustainable development but Nigerians don't Think

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online / Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.