Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As (14357 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Nigerian Presidential Candidate,visits Celestial Church For Spiritual Back Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by Seetto: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Saraki will fail...otoge

2 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
ajalawole:
I swear. have beenstyaing in Ilorin for the past 10yrs and it has not been this bloody, all those APC supporter jumping around shouting otoge are the cause of all this problem, PDP hardly make noise in the state
seriously, people who don't stay in ilorin are shouting o to ge as if they know what is happening on ground. I was in surulere and airport road axis, what I sighted is the big board and poster of Saraki and Atiku with Atunwa. is going to be tough and rough during this election in kwara state. as someone rightly said in the previous post, Saraki will retire this man politically in kwara state. let's see as it goes
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by iswallker(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
Champele:
Kwara needs to be delivered from the hands of the Sarakis. This is their best chance. Our prayers for you guys

Delivered and given to who exactly...
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by ajalawole(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oma307:

seriously, people who don't stay in ilorin are shouting o to ge as if they know what is happening on ground. I was in surulere and airport road axis, what I sighted is the big board and poster of Saraki and Atiku with Atunwa. is going to be tough and rough during this election in kwara state. as someone rightly said in the previous post, Saraki will retire this man politically in kwara state. let's see as it goes
bro, where I stay at sango, the same day APC hold it otoge really is same dey M court at sango was set ablaze. it has not been this bloody since I stay in Ilorin, if not for my job here in Ilorin, I would have relocate to my state (Osun), but for the peace I enjoy here in kwara is holding me back, same way those APC thug in Osun has taken over
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by Afo0: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oma307:

so because u saw PDP bill board now means PDP would win kwara. u can continue to deceive urself because u don't know the situation of things in kwara

2 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by Brightest04(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Who did not know that PDP is a party made up of criminals.They looted the nation's treasury to zero level.Innocent people are now suffering for that mass looting,but they want to come back to continue with what they know how to do best.So why won't they kill to get there.

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Afo0:
so because u saw PDP bill board now means PDP would win kwara. u can continue to deceive urself because u don't know the situation of things in kwara
oga, I reside in ilorin, so I know better and I'm not one of those that will shouting without fact
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by ajalawole(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
iswallker:

bro u dey mind them, they want to turn kwara to Osun and lagos, as if they know what is going on in Osun.
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by ajalawole(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oma307:

oga, I reside in ilorin, so I know better and I'm not one of those that will shouting without fact
bro, don't mind those guys here. they don't know what is on ground.
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by ClearFlair: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
dokyOloye:
Them PDP bring sorrow,tears and blood!
Them regular trademark!
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
ajalawole:
bro, don't mind those guys here. they don't know what is on ground.
even though I don't like Saraki, I can't take the fact that he is a smart politician that have modern tactics to outsmart them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
iswallker:

lol
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by DTaj: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mosesoly:

Saraki will win Kwara Central and Return back to the senate,because he has the full backing of the ilorins,he will lose Kwara South,but he will give it all,to make sure APC doesn't win

Mosesoly, the music has changed, bro. Today, he doesn’t have up to 20% support of the Ilorin people. I’m speaking as someone on ground- not a social media analyst. That is my state!

This is his biggest political battle. He will lose MOST elections.

APC will win at least 85% of elections scheduled for February and March. Bookmark this post, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by gbagyiza: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
ajalawole:
bro, this the hard work of APC, have been watching things for the past 3month now. those APC people shouting otoge up and down won't take things easy, that's how someone asked me if am pdp sopporter inside keke just last week, I told him am not sure yet, cuz I don't know what he is upto. PDP are soo kwayet in the state they can't even harm anyone

I agree with u because I also work there. APC has better opportunity of winning because of federal might n most people want saraki out but they r desperate n going about it in a wrong way. If APC did not coordinate it self properly in kwara, PDP will out smart them n win d state.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by adem30: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
The death of this woman Funke Adedoyin exposed Saraki weakness in the state.
When the bye election was conducted and Saraki candidate lost to APC candidate, it boost the moral of the opposition in state.

Mind you, Saraki have been having issues since last LG election, where opposition won some areas in Ilorin. From there I realised that if an election conducted by state government can turn out like this, then Saraki have serious problem when the real election will take place.

Forget the eye service muscle Saraki is polling, He knows he is in serious soup.
Apart from those that has courage to come out to confront him openly in campaign, thousands of people are quite and ready to vote against him. Civil servants are all going on low key because of threat to their job and just waiting for election day.
Those who are ready to vote against Saraki are in many way more than those coming out to campaign against him.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by brainboss1: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
APC says PDP is responsible for the attack
PDP says APC is responsible for the attack
In summary, i can say a major political party in Nigeria is responsible is responsible for the attack.
All these parties are all the same with different names
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by Akabuking: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Champele:
Kwara needs to be delivered from the hands of the Sarakis. This is their best chance. Our prayers for you guys
what about Lagos and tinubus?
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by mu2sa2: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
ajalawole:
I swear. have beenstyaing in Ilorin for the past 10yrs and it has not been this bloody, all those APC supporter jumping around shouting otoge are the cause of all this problem, PDP hardly make noise in the state
How is " jumping around shouting otoge" violence? Is jumping around shouting power to the people also violence?
Re: Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As by IamKingwise(m): 1:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Bukola Saraki is damn desperate to remain in Power by fire by force. #OTOGE���

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Solve The Boko Haram Crisis? / Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen / Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.