Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark (18207 Views)

Buhari: Attempt To Destroy Nigeria Failed / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / 2019: PDP Condemns Buhari’s Attempt To Drag Military Into Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by aghogho62: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Is Like Buhari Dont Know People From Niger Delta, He Want War And He Might See It If He Refuse To Follow Due Process.

2 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by blowjob: 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
DIS OLD THIEF CLARK, DAT HAS BEEN STEALIN FROM HIS RIVERINE NIGGAS COMPLAININ... grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nigeria don enter one chance. We are simply dealing with a military man in babariga attire. I foresee more allegations and sudden arrests as elections draw closer. He'd never change. Same style he used to intimidate people in the 80s when he was military head of state.

2 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by kotv: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Who does not know the reason Buhari and APC wants him out is to perfect their rigging plans. They claim they are popular and loved yet, desperate to rig themselves in. Annoying, insulting the people by shamelessly displaying their plans without a care.

3 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by DMerciful(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Be like say you are new in Nigeria. Ask why amnesty was introduced!
drlateef:

It can never happen. The army will overrun the Niger Delta. Ask the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Sluvist(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
This mad dog is back again.
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by kotv: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mouth Gig:
DIS OLD THIEF CLARK, DAT HAS BEEN STEALIN FROM HIS RIVERINE NIGGAS COMPLAININ... grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BABA BUHARI

Go worry about Tinubu stealing from you people instead of worrying about Rivers. Are we complaining to you?

3 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Empiree: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Flattino:
Lmao . These useless people have made it a tribal war . Buhari should kukuma stop stressing himself about all these corrupt bastards.
Mehn ! Nigeria will never get better again . Walai talai thuma billahi.
Oga Emp.iree ,please how do I start working towards getting a us visa .
angry angry
Even US embassy in Lagos don't trust evidences (docs) presented by Nigerians. They assume automatically that documents they present are forged by default. Therefore they want you to defend yourself verbally and convincingly. Up to them after that to give you or not. And we still have some ppl want Atiku to come to power. Was he not there for 8yrs as VP?. What did he do?.

What makes me detest Atiku is the fact that he sabotaged Nigerian power system. He owns generator company. If this doesn't wake up his supporters, then, you are in deep doodoo in nija.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by NOPET: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
Corrinthians:
What would have happened were Dasuki a Christian or Southerner?

What's up with us always wanting to defend crooks given they are our tribesmen or from our region down South? I don't see Muslims or Northerners going up in arms when Buhari goes after one if them over corruption related issues.

Imagine a Chief Justice saying he "forgot" to declare a bank account owned by him! How can anyone with a brain, even a retarded one, step up to defend this?

Aren't we simply telling ourselves "it is okay to be a thief as long as you're my brother"?

Amaechi was right after all.

sorry sir but I think you lack common sense to understand that this issue is political rather than fairness, I have checked through all your post, you have always been supporting pmb
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by MajesticIgbo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Has attained heights no one from your retrogressive, barren, backwards family can ever achieve.

You're a stark illiterate, loool.

Yoruba folks would sit in one corner of Mushin and, tell people how their fathers have attained heights - no one has ever attained.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by NwaliE01: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Corrinthians:

What's up with us always wanting to defend crooks given they are our tribesmen or from our region down South? I don't see Muslims or Northerners going up in arms when Buhari goes after one if them over corruption related issues.

Imagine a Chief Justice saying he "forgot" to declare a bank account owned by him! How can anyone with a brain, even a retarded one, step up to defend this?

Aren't we simply telling ourselves "it is okay to be a thief as long as you're my brother"?

The question is have buhari gone up against any Hausa person since 4 years in office?

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by kotv: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
drlateef:

It can never happen. The army will overrun the Niger Delta. Ask the igbos.

The same army that Boko Haram is using as target practice. Cowards. Instead of being ashamed your coward army run away from armed men and act tough to armless men, you're proud of it. Zombies.

3 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
if some people think that they own this country , let them have it and others will have their own country.
“You cannot treat some people as if they are slaves or second-class citizens in this country, we will never allow it, not at this time, the harassment is becoming too much,” he hollered.

Oga Clarke in the word of the great dim ojukwu to you sir

GOOD MORNING

3 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Evercurious(f): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
NOPET:

sorry sir but I think you lack common sense to understand that this issue is political rather than fairness, I have checked through all your post, you have always been supporting pmb

As if the Amaechi and other there in APC are not criminals.. Buhari shld look away on this as he has on others. SIMPLE
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by ushafe(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
GavelSlam:
Old man Clark should shut up.

They receive bribes and steal your future.

You who hasn't seen 5k dollars in your life would be fighting for them.
Pls mention any of them that have not received bribes
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by tiger28: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Here we go again!!!
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Belleful: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
any N/D youth dat comes out to protest on d orders of Clark and his PANDEF cronies are just big FOOLS. since is appointment, what have the people of NIGER DELTA BENEFITED FROM HIM??
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by FantasticJ: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari is a nepotic bastard

This country has never been this divided under any president ever

Woe to anyone who supports the evil administration

Woe unto you
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by ebukamen(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ediots from the north has flooded this nairaland. Chai
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by sweerychick(f): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Flattino:
Lmao . These useless people have made it a tribal war . Buhari should kukuma stop stressing himself about all these corrupt bastards.
Oga Empiree ,please how do I start working towards getting a us visa .
angry angry
the funny thing is deep inside you, you know that PMB is a failure, but shame and pride won't let you admit it. Maybe you are a rice eater or a 30k BMC goon, I don't know what reason would make you support a Colossal failure like PMB but let me just allow you suffer and smile tongue

2 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Damoche10: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Clarke should shut the hell up! That is part of what has plunged this country to where is is today...mumu octogenarian!
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by robosky02(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
GavelSlam:
Old man Clark should shut up.

They receive bribes and steal your future.

You who hasn't seen 5k dollars in your life would be fighting for them.
if I hear eeh
You want to insult an elder old enough to be your father you boght data abi

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by sammie99: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
#istandwithjusticeonnoghen
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Okwyjesus(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
KEVIND:
FORMER Federal Commissioner for Information and Niger-Delta leader, Chief Edwin Clark, has warned that the people of Niger Delta would sturdily defy attempt by President Muhammadu Buhari to harass and force the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen out of office because of the plan by All Progressives Congress, APC, to rig the elections.

Chief Clark, who spoke to Vanguard on phone, said, “The people of Nigeria Delta will not accept the CJN being harassed and forced out of office because President Muhammadu Buhari and his party want someone, who will do their bidding after rigging the elections.”

“Pan-Niger Delta Forum, PANDEF, which represents the traditional rulers, leaders and stakeholders of the coastal states of Niger Delta and indeed the entire Niger Delta people, will never accept it. We will go all out legally to fight this battle and will never yield to anybody. It is pure victimization,” he said.

The elder statesman, asserted, “We were all shocked on Saturday when the news came that the Chief Justice of Nigeria is being charged before the Code of Conduct Tribunal. This is clearly unnecessary harassment of the judiciary, a different arm of government that is independent.”

“First of all, we all know that before the Chief Justice was appointed, the same President Buhari delayed it, refused to appoint him until when he went on leave on health grounds and that enabled the Vice President, who was acting President to send his name to the Senate for confirmation and appointment.
“Buhari has always preferred that one of his kinsmen should be the Chief Justice of Nigeria. CJN Onnoghen has done nothing wrong, you cannot charge him to court because the court lacks jurisdiction to try him. The matter should first got the National Judicial Council, NJC.

“They just want to harass him, molest him simply because they want somebody that will be pliable after they have rigged the elections, to appoint tribunal chairmen and members for them to consolidate their rigging.

“That is all what they are looking for, not any other thing, but I want to warn that this country belongs to all of us, if some people think that they own this country , let them have it and others will have their own country.
“You cannot treat some people as if they are slaves or second-class citizens in this country, we will never allow it, not at this time, the harassment is becoming too much,”
he hollered.

His words, “The same Mr. President is telling people that he believes in free and fair election, he vowed to do credible election when in the real case his plan is to rig the election and is looking for those who will rig election for him.”

“He appointed his relation as Chairman of the INEC Collation Centre despite the fact that everybody knows that he lived with this woman’s father and the woman’s younger brother is the Minister of Water Resources. What are they thinking of, this country does not belong to a group of people.

“If we want to keep this country together, we must do things to keep it united. Are we saying that the minority will not exist in this country and that northerners will hold all key positions? No and if not, if means we do not want this country,” he said.

Clark commended the South-South governors, who convened an emergency meeting today (Sunday) to deliberate on the matter, saying, “I appeal to the governors and I congratulate the Chairman of the South-South Governors’ Forum, Hon Seriake Dickson, for calling an emergency meeting to deliberate on this matter.”

“We, the leaders and people of the whole of the South-South and Niger Delta are behind the governors. They should declare our stand, Justice Onnoghen should not be harassed, will neither accept nor condone it,” he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/ndelta-will-resist-buharis-attempt-to-intimidate-cjn-onnoghen-clark/
Good Morning Niger Delta. Ojukwu saw this 50 years ago. This fake union called Nigeria will not work. l just concluded.

2 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by drskyfly007(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Corrinthians:

IGNORANCE is a disease!

The law States that a sitting Judicial officer must be tried first by the national judicial council before being tried in any court of law.Which they didn't do before taking the case straight to CCT.

So bro the timing just days before the general elections shows there is a political undertone!

Finally the CJN never made those statements..So you actually believe he said that.lolz..watch major news channels and find out.

2 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Jolite(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
OGA HAS PYTHON EVER ENTERTAIN YOU WITH ITS DANCE? YOU WANT US TO EXPOSE YOUR ILLEGAL DEAL IN THE MALABO OIL SELLS WHICH YOUR BROTHER EBELE GOT THE LION SHARE? IAM OUT TO RESTAND THE COLLAPSING COUNTRY. WHEN I FINISH YOU WILL INVITE ME FOR A DINNER.Voice of the fearless general. PMB
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by higgs: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
The CJN is obviously not above board but the FG's motives are suspect. By letting people like the " grass cutter" off the hook,the president has allowed his integrity to be torn to shreds.He has also failed to secure the lives and property of Nigerians.Mr President, face the coming elections and leave the CJN alone.

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Princedapace(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Flattino:
Oga Empiree ,please how do I start working towards getting a us visa .
angry angry

My brother, as long as Buhari is protecting his friends, no way will other people allow him try their own. A leader must lead by example.. Buhari can not protect his friends and relatives and anyone who has his reelection interests while he fight others.. Buhari messed up this country.. Is been long Nigerians felt this divided..

2 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Princedapace(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Corrinthians:

But Buhari started all these na.

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by smithyemy: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Look here! Am a yoruba man. And i hate oppressions in the highest order:mr president is taken these too far. He is proven to us to be a tyrant, dictatorship and an IDI-AMIN.thesame BUHARI set free GANDUJE, whom i personally watch the video clip collecting bribe in dollars :what did buhari do(nothing), to my suprise, the same PRESIDENT travel to poland and praise GANDUJE before the polish press and decorated GANDUJE as a man with good attitude and trustworthy character. Next, thesame PRESIDENT never publicly declare his own assets, thesame buhari attracted and accommodated our politicians that ve been on exile:after stealing our money. A good example is MUAZU, Former PDP NATIONAL CAMPAIGN MANAGER UNDER goodluck Jonathan. Thesame buhari ve been attracting, accepting and parading those PDP members that stole our money to its fold:examples are AKPABIO, AMEACHI, LAWAL BARBACHIR, OYINLOLA, OKOWA, And many others i couldnt mention. He persuaded them to join with the promise that EFCC we never go after them once they are with APC, but those that refuse to join them(that choose to remain in PDP or those that cross from APC TO PDP) will be crucify by EFFC at al cost. BUHARI, THE next PHARAOH of our generation, GOD nemesis shall befall you in jesus name because, we voted you because you promise to fight corruption and not sectional corruption. Above all, you dont even have primary school certificates and you are cajoling those that are educated except the few fools that wine and dine with you.GOD said come and rule and judge without been biased, but you are doing the opposite. Buhari, ask a Christian to tell you what happen to PHARAOH in the bible and the POPULAR AND TYRANT IDI AMIN in Uganda :then when you get the answer, next you should expect the same coming to you soonest in jesus name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Kennydoc(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Corrinthians:

Shut up!

What has happened to Babachir despite his indictment and sack? Today, he's campaigning for Buhari.
What of Buratai that owns houses in Dubai? Was he investigated?
Abba Kyari was indicted in MTN 50 million naira scandal. Was he investigated?
Has the investigation on Orji Uzor Kalu been concluded for how many years now?
What about Akpabio?
Rotimi Amaechi was indicted by the Rivers State judicial panel of enquiry. Did EFCC even bother to take up the case?
Kemi Adeosun was caught red handed over forgery. Was she prosecuted?
What of Obono-Obla? Has he been prosecuted for forgery?
Even the 'mighty' Dasuki has been in custody for over 3 years. Has the case been concluded?

Now suddenly, just a month to election, you want to remove a whole CJN because he's from the South and won't likely support the rigging plans of the demonic party. Would this case have come up if Onnoghen was Fulani? Show me any top Fulani man in this government that has an asset declaration case. Oh, all the Fulani people correctly declared their assets and only the CJN of all people didn't.

May God judge all you wicked and heartless evil men.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign / Gridlock In Zamfara As Supporters Storm Streets Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (Pictures / Ndigbo In South-Africa Protests Against Fulani Attack In Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.