Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark (18227 Views)

Buhari: Attempt To Destroy Nigeria Failed / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / 2019: PDP Condemns Buhari’s Attempt To Drag Military Into Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
If it's coming from someone else, I will take him seriously.

Just give Clarke loads of cash today and he will sing another song tomorrow!!!

I support shutting down the Judiciary until Buhari double's madness is doused!

You are corrupt

A thief urself

I know understand y u want bubu out

Good night

3 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Flattino(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
sweerychick:
the funny thing is deep inside you, you know that PMB is a failure, but shame and pride won't let you admit it. Maybe you are a rice eater or a 30k BMC goon, I don't know what reason would make you support a Colossal failure like PMB but let me just allow you suffer and smile tongue
Are you actually dumb ? Or are you pretending to be?
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by chidemavian: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
I love this .......united we stand
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Flattino(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Empiree:
Even US embassy in Lagos don't trust evidences (docs) presented by Nigerians. They assume automatically that documents they present are forged by default. Therefore they want you to defend yourself verbally and convincingly. Up to them after that to give you or not. And we still have some ppl want Atiku to come to power. Was he not there for 8yrs as VP?. What did he do?.

What makes me detest Atiku is the fact that he sabotaged Nigerian power system. He owns generator company. If this doesn't wake up his supporters, then, you are in deep doodoo in nija.
Chai !
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by stormwarrior(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
Lets act now lest we are weakened by our own brothers. Ameachi,Uduagha,Akpabio,Timipreye are against the struggle
so u don't see anything wrong about it abi
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by stormwarrior(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hector09:
Buhari is beating the war drum, we are not middle belt, we re nt south east, buhair ve forgotten the surugade is d dance for the gods, can he dance it, a war against onnoghen is a war against the niger deltas, we warn be4 we strike
in short dix has turn to a tribe war......
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by DerrickzB: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Corrinthians:
What would have happened were Dasuki a Christian or Southerner?

What's up with us always wanting to defend crooks given they are our tribesmen or from our region down South? I don't see Muslims or Northerners going up in arms when Buhari goes after one if them over corruption related issues.

Imagine a Chief Justice saying he "forgot" to declare a bank account owned by him! How can anyone with a brain, even a retarded one, step up to defend this?

Aren't we simply telling ourselves "it is okay to be a thief as long as you're my brother"?

Amaechi was right after all.

Has buhari and osinbade declared their's?? Who is maina?? Ganduje?? Babachir lawal?? Kyari?? A few but to mention.. hypocrisy is really a disease.. anyways, what do i know...you have been programed!!

2 Likes

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by omachas: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
My Shouth Shouth feeflu "good morning o".
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by InvertedHammer: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
/
Nnamdi Kalu will be laughing his behind off.

Playing ostrich solves nothing. It is either Nigerians bind together to show Buhari the red card or things like this are bound to get worse after his re-election.

The judicial and legislative arms of government do not fully comprehend the power they have. Silly loyalty does not make a great nation. The more silly loyalty they display, the more Buhari and his cabal ursurp their power and treat them with disdain.

Laughable? Yes. I can see the comic side of the atrocity. He who plays with a tiger usually ends in the belly of the beast. The likes of Saraki, Atiku had the opportunity to checkmate Buhari but they played espirit de Corp to protect their interests. They are gnashing their teeth these days.

/

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by ofwest47(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Edwin Clark who was one of the most corruptly enriched super perm. sacked by the first military administration over corruption is today one of the most corruptly enriched retired super perm. in the country today with a private University built with the stolen oil moneys and major sponsor of Niger Delta insurgencies is still in support of the corrupt chief justice of not being investigated over money laundering.

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by FearGodinall: 12:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Corrinthians:

What's up with us always wanting to defend crooks given they are our tribesmen or from our region down South? I don't see Muslims or Northerners going up in arms when Buhari goes after one if them over corruption related issues.

Imagine a Chief Justice saying he "forgot" to declare a bank account owned by him! How can anyone with a brain, even a retarded one, step up to defend this?

Aren't we simply telling ourselves "it is okay to be a thief as long as you're my brother"?

. Dasuki and monguno who's more corrupt? Do you know 1bdollars was withdrawn from ECA to fight against bokoharam and you are aware the army has never receive a dime from that money?The core hausas always play second feddle to their fulani masters. When Timipre Sylva,the former of Bayelsa state houses were returned to him by efcc the same people you are ignorantly insulting wrote and protested the decision of the government, they can't be mote in the face of injustice, get that to your empty skull

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by truehero(m): 12:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Flattino:
Lmao . These useless people have made it a tribal war . Buhari should kukuma stop stressing himself about all these corrupt bastards.
Mehn ! Nigeria will never get better again . Walai talai thuma billahi.
Oga Empiree ,please how do I start working towards getting a us visa .
angry angry

I blame who gave birth to you
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by okomogo(m): 4:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Corrinthians:

You people forgets easily, Gov Gajude that was caught on video collecting bribe has not been investigated till today but rather he was praised on international media, why he is a loyal northerner. My prayer is whoever supports this evil done by APC should get one of such in his/her family so as to know exactly how it feels.
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Guestlander: 4:11am On Jan 14, 2019
Our son syndrome. As if he was consulted before the CJ did whatever he was accused of doing.

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Basher8583: 5:24am On Jan 14, 2019
KEVIND:
FORMER Federal Commissioner for Information and Niger-Delta leader, Chief Edwin Clark, has warned that the people of Niger Delta would sturdily defy attempt by President Muhammadu Buhari to harass and force the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen out of office because of the plan by All Progressives Congress, APC, to rig the elections.

Chief Clark, who spoke to Vanguard on phone, said, “The people of Nigeria Delta will not accept the CJN being harassed and forced out of office because President Muhammadu Buhari and his party want someone, who will do their bidding after rigging the elections.”

“Pan-Niger Delta Forum, PANDEF, which represents the traditional rulers, leaders and stakeholders of the coastal states of Niger Delta and indeed the entire Niger Delta people, will never accept it. We will go all out legally to fight this battle and will never yield to anybody. It is pure victimization,” he said.

The elder statesman, asserted, “We were all shocked on Saturday when the news came that the Chief Justice of Nigeria is being charged before the Code of Conduct Tribunal. This is clearly unnecessary harassment of the judiciary, a different arm of government that is independent.”

“First of all, we all know that before the Chief Justice was appointed, the same President Buhari delayed it, refused to appoint him until when he went on leave on health grounds and that enabled the Vice President, who was acting President to send his name to the Senate for confirmation and appointment.
“Buhari has always preferred that one of his kinsmen should be the Chief Justice of Nigeria. CJN Onnoghen has done nothing wrong, you cannot charge him to court because the court lacks jurisdiction to try him. The matter should first got the National Judicial Council, NJC.

“They just want to harass him, molest him simply because they want somebody that will be pliable after they have rigged the elections, to appoint tribunal chairmen and members for them to consolidate their rigging.

“That is all what they are looking for, not any other thing, but I want to warn that this country belongs to all of us, if some people think that they own this country , let them have it and others will have their own country.
“You cannot treat some people as if they are slaves or second-class citizens in this country, we will never allow it, not at this time, the harassment is becoming too much,”
he hollered.

His words, “The same Mr. President is telling people that he believes in free and fair election, he vowed to do credible election when in the real case his plan is to rig the election and is looking for those who will rig election for him.”

“He appointed his relation as Chairman of the INEC Collation Centre despite the fact that everybody knows that he lived with this woman’s father and the woman’s younger brother is the Minister of Water Resources. What are they thinking of, this country does not belong to a group of people.

“If we want to keep this country together, we must do things to keep it united. Are we saying that the minority will not exist in this country and that northerners will hold all key positions? No and if not, if means we do not want this country,” he said.

Clark commended the South-South governors, who convened an emergency meeting today (Sunday) to deliberate on the matter, saying, “I appeal to the governors and I congratulate the Chairman of the South-South Governors’ Forum, Hon Seriake Dickson, for calling an emergency meeting to deliberate on this matter.”

“We, the leaders and people of the whole of the South-South and Niger Delta are behind the governors. They should declare our stand, Justice Onnoghen should not be harassed, will neither accept nor condone it,” he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/ndelta-will-resist-buharis-attempt-to-intimidate-cjn-onnoghen-clark/

I dont seem to understand these people at all. Is the CJN the INEC chairman?
Mr stateman Clark... but why are you implicating yourself like this by revealing your plans.

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Basher8583: 5:27am On Jan 14, 2019
aghogho62:
Is Like Buhari Dont Know People From Niger Delta, He Want War And He Might See It If He Refuse To Follow Due Process.

Na today dey don dey go war? Let them go now. Very soon that oil will no longer be the countries major source of income. Thats when they will know the real truth about themselves

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Basher8583: 5:29am On Jan 14, 2019
DerrickzB:

Has buhari and osinbade declared their's?? Who is maina?? Ganduje?? Babachir lawal?? Kyari?? A few but to mention.. hypocrisy is really a disease.. anyways, what do i know...you have been programed!!
See typical fraudster and first class thief. They always look for people to drag with them in the mud instead of facing his own problem.

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by asamaigho(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2019
Sam0:
When Goodluck Jonathan sacked Justice Salami in 2011 you didn't resist is now you want to resist.

[b][/b]

Sharrrap justice ayo salami was removed by the NJC and not GEJ.....stop spreading obvious lies.

buhari is corrupt,clannish ruler....he is not fit to lead nigeria, he is better off as a fulani president.
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by DerrickzB: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Basher8583:

See typical fraudster and first class thief. They always look for people to drag with them in the mud instead of facing his own problem.

Children of hate n abuses.. i just asked you a simple question.. no need for plenty talks.. u guys would always run from the truth.. yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Ziggylady(f): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Friend01:
Elder Edwin Clark shouldn't be doing this.

A elder from the SS should be seen in the light of up holding justice not playing regional sentiments when it comes to issues that involve national interest.

If the CJN is not guilty good and fine, but if he is guilty let him. face the music.
This was the same way Kemi Adeosun was muzzled out of office because she was going wanting in her qualification. So, I do not see why Inoghen should be an exception.

Little wonder, persons like Ibori was welcomed with such fanfare after his eventual release from the UK.

These elders are one way or the other connected to the love for corruption that have enveloped the SS by youths who no longer see hard work and honest business as a means to live other than Yahoo yahoo cum blood /pant ritualist.

He should not be seen playing this sort of games.

If everybody starts defending anybody from their region then let's forget about the change we seek.

Prof, Iste Sagay is a southerner, Festus Keyamo is a southern and many others under Buhari administration who have not been found wanting.

You guys in the North are defending your own(buhari) while the SW are defending Tinubu,Osibanjo....

You are onlly deceiving yourselves if you think others wont defend their own and will watch you witch-hunt them to extinction....That will not happen...sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Ziggylady(f): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a stark illiterate, loool.

Yoruba folks would sit in one corner of Mushin and, tell people how their fathers have attained heights - no one has ever attained.

You know them very well

..but they dont sit in Mushin,they are actually holed up in their various caves and hide-outs in Ogbomoso and Oshogbo talking nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by IamAtikulate: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Empiree:
Even US embassy in Lagos don't trust evidences (docs) presented by Nigerians. They assume automatically that documents they present are forged by default. Therefore they want you to defend yourself verbally and convincingly. Up to them after that to give you or not. And we still have some ppl want Atiku to come to power. Was he not there for 8yrs as VP?. What did he do?.

What makes me detest Atiku is the fact that he sabotaged Nigerian power system. He owns generator company. If this doesn't wake up his supporters, then, you are in deep doodoo in nija.
You are a jihadist so it is natural for you to support another jihadist. We support Atiku not because he is the best option, but because he is far better than Buhari. In 3 years Herdsmen massacred 19820 innocent Nigerians while Buhari personally oversaw the massacre of over 1000 shia Moslems. To put an end to this is the reason we are supporting Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by cutesmilez(f): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Flattino:
Lmao . These useless people have made it a tribal war . Buhari should kukuma stop stressing himself about all these corrupt bastards.
Mehn ! Nigeria will never get better again . Walai talai thuma billahi.
Oga Empiree ,please how do I start working towards getting a us visa .
angry angry
Check ur post. Did u make any sense?
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Empiree: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You are a jihadist so it is natural for you to support another jihadist. We support Atiku not because he is the best option, but because he is far better than Buhari. In 3 years Herdsmen massacred 19820 innocent Nigerians while Buhari personally oversaw the massacre of over 1000 shia Moslems. To put an end to this is the reason we are supporting Atiku
which Nigeria administration in the past didn't kill people?. Were civilians not killed under GEJ, too?. Were civilians not killed under Obj/Atiku presidency?.

If you had supported one of these young presidential aspirants would have been better. It is the people like you that claimed Buhari wants to "islamize" Nigeria but you forgot that Atiku is Muslim too. You confused?.

After Buhari second term, we do not want any of this old men anymore. So why vote Atiku?. The same old recycle?. I would have supported young ones like sowore and others but I want them to build their political career in the next 4 yrs. I simply don't want any old men after this administration. Bringing Atiku to power is tantamount to backwardness . But don't get me wrong. I'm not supporter of APC or PDP. They are the same folks switching parties back and forth.

Enough of these old skools
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Online4u: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1enuyxpLgu0

(Video): Buhari Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers At Aso Rock

A cross-section of South West traditional rulers that paid a courtesy call on President Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Rock Villa on Friday received what appeared to be monetary gifts in brown envelopes, a trending video has showed.

The Yoruba traditional rulers that visited the president included the Ooni of Ife, Alake of Egbaland, Ayangburen of Ikorodu, Oloye of Oye Ekiti, Olukare of Ikare Akoko, Aseyin of Iseyin, Deji of Akure and Alayemore of Ido Osun.

In the 28-second video captured by Channels Television, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Chairman of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu can be seen talking to reporters while one of the traditional rulers standing beside him turns around to receive a bulky brown envelope believed to have been padded with cash.

It is not uncommon for visitors to government houses to receive cash and other material items as “thank you” gifts and it remains uncertain if the content of the envelope was one of such.

Watch Now! Buhari Zero Integrity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQoMyMWuu8

What Is Integrity? #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain With Nnenna Ukeje #GNWA2019 #Atiku #PDP #Atikulate2019 #NextLevel #BetterNigeria With Atiku

1 Like

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by KillTheZombies: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
I love the way the contraption is going. Protect your own make I protect my own. Shikena! Dumbohari the nepotistic dullard have made everybody suspicious and defensive by default. grin

Until Babachir, maina and other thieving mallams who destroyed this country since 1970 till date while being cheered and worshiped by yoromuslims are arrested and shot to pieces along with their yoromuslim slaves, everyone must continue to protect their own. Thunder fire yoroMuslim zombies.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by IamAtikulate: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Empiree:
which Nigeria administration in the past didn't kill people?. Were civilians not killed under GEJ, too?. Were civilians not killed under Obj/Atiku presidency?.
Herdsmen massacred 19,820 Christians and Buhari did nothing. His presidential guard murdered innocent shias using .50 cal military grade bullets and in total massacred over 1000 shias, about 1000 Igbos were massacred using excessive force, I wouldnt mention the number of Yorubas he sent to their grave through airstrike in operation awatse in Ondo, in Adamawa he also bombed innocent citizens to protect cows. Tell me a President in Nigeria that has done these in 3 years.

Empiree:
If you had supported one of these young presidential aspirants would have been better. It is the people like you that claimed Buhari wants to "islamize" Nigeria but you forgot that Atiku is Muslim too. You confused?.
The same reason you are not supporting them is also the same reason I am not supporting any. Atiku will not islamize Nigeria because he is not a jihadist. In case you don't know, in 1999, the North declared Atiku their National Leader but he lost that position in 2000 when he led the fight against Sharia. The North hated him because of that. Buhari took advantage of that to grow his base by becoming a sharia champion in the North. I am married to Northern Christian from Kano and I can tell you authoritatively that Northern Christians don't give a shitt about Buhari and most are Atikulating.

Empiree:
After Buhari second term, we do not want any of this old men anymore. So why vote Atiku?. The same old recycle?. I would have supported young ones like sowore and others but I want them to build their political career in the next 4 yrs. I simply don't want any old men after this administration. Bringing Atiku to power is tantamount to backwardness . But don't get me wrong. I'm not supporter of APC or PDP. They are the same folks switching parties back and forth.

Enough of these old skools
So why must we vote for Buhari again if not because of you tribal reason. Swear by Allah your support for Buhari has no atom of ethnic motivation and again, tell me just one area Buhari is undoubtedly better than Atiku and I will vote for Buhari. I swear by Allah.
Re: N’delta Will Resist Buhari’s Attempt To Intimidate CJN Onnoghen – Clark by Empiree: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Herdsmen massacred 19,820 Christians and Buhari did nothing. His presidential guard murdered innocent shias using .50 cal military grade bullets and in total massacred over 1000 shias, about 1000 Igbos were massacred using excessive force, I wouldnt mention the number of Yorubas he sent to their grave through airstrike in operation awatse in Ondo, in Adamawa he also bombed innocent citizens to protect cows. Tell me a President in Nigeria that has done these in 3 years.

The same reason you are not supporting them is also the same reason I am not supporting any. Atiku will not islamize Nigeria because he is not a jihadist. In case you don't know, in 1999, the North declared Atiku their National Leader but he lost that position in 2000 when he led the fight against Sharia. The North hated him because of that. Buhari took advantage of that to grow his base by becoming a sharia champion in the North. I am married to Northern Christian from Kano and I can tell you authoritatively that Northern Christians don't give a shitt about Buhari and most are Atikulating.

So why must we vote for Buhari again if not because of you tribal reason. Swear by Allah your support for Buhari has no atom of ethnic motivation and again, tell me just one area Buhari is undoubtedly better than Atiku and I will vote for Buhari. I swear by Allah.
smh. Everything you accused this administration of did not happen during obj/Atiku?. I'm sorry for those who lost their lives. Life is very precious. But what exactly did he do as VP?. No we do not want Atiku. Atiku is recyku. He was in power for 8 yrs what did he show for it?. We no longer need old faces after Buhari. Enough is enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products / Why Teenage Girls Become Suicide Bombers – Escapee / Nigerian Lawmakers, Police, Judges Most Corrupt, Says TI, N’assembly Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.