Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? (10008 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat / Glo Launches N10/min To International Destinations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by tayoast(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
this is cool.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by Kingjames(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
3mb every month on easy click, that's mouth watery; but they need to do more.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by naijatoday: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
Pukkah:

Number portability is possible and in fact desirable but it's yet to be implemented in Nigeria. NCC should be pressured to get the PTOs do it. Then you can switch from one network to another, to take advantage of the best service or offering, without losing/changing your number.

It is Obvious that MTN out of all the Telecom operator do not want number portability.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by master2(m): 12:36am On Aug 13, 2010
I've used other network,etisalat remains d best. Voice clearity na dem, drop calls no way, plenty freebies and innovation. Etisalat u r d bomb. 0809ja for life!!!
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by tayoast(m): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2010
master2:

I've used other network,etisalat remains d best. Voice clearity na dem, drop calls no way, plenty freebies and innovation. Etisalat u r d bomb. 0809ja for life!!!

TRUE that
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by olafemi(m): 6:33am On Aug 13, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]WE DON WISE UP @ LAST!!! I NOW ONLY USE MTN&GLO TO RECIEVE CALLS AND USE MY ETISALAT TO CALL BUT I'M CONSIDERING DROPING ONE OF MY OLD LINES FOR ETISALAT NETWORK COS THE 25K/SEC TO ALL NW,ME & YOU SERVICES,HOMEZONE SERVICES,RECIEVERS PAYS SERVICES,FREE 3MB BROWSING FREE EVERY MONTH,MAKES ALOT OF SENSE TO ME AS AGAINST MTN 70K/SEC TO ALL NW&GLO 49K/SEC TO ALL NW.HABA I HV BEEN WAISTING CASH ALL ALONG.ETISALAT KEEP IT UP BUT U GUYZ SHOULD REDUCE THE PLENTY PLENTY SMS U SEND TO US cheesy
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by JUO(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2010
glo they beg make i come use two mins money for etisalat take talk one min. checkam now.
Get 1 minute free for every 3minutes call you receive from other networks. Free minute can be used to call any network within 7days.

Dear customer, you are currently on Classic Plus where you make calls @ 48k/sec & 70k/sec Glo to other networks. Enjoy best tariff on GLO TALK MORE @ 30k/sec (N18/min) Glo to Glo calls & 60k/sec (N36/min) Glo to other networks and save 50% on Glo to Glo calls. To subscribe dial *100*1*2#. Rule your world
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by usbcable(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2010
One feature I really really enjoy is the Premier league highlights they send for any club you subscribe to.
Last season anytime chelsea and man city plays they send me video highlights anytime something significant happens.
so I usually stayed at home with my fiancee on weekends when she comes over and yet stays updated with events on the pitch.
Problem is the service cost #100 per club.
but I dont mind because Insha Allah we will soon do (Nikkah)wedding so that solves it.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by usbcable(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2010
they are very innovative techwise. And their customer service is just sooo friendly.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by gmailer2: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2010
O, i wish MTN could do this, I wish, i really wish cry angry undecided
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by JUO(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2010
they are very innovative techwise. And their customer service is just sooo friendly.

the best in nigeria
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by atilla(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2010
I use Etisalat as well

0809ja for life, those guys are trying joo
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by otokx(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2010
They are trying but can do better in terms of coverage especially in the south south area.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by malikalhaj: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2010
otokx:

They are trying but can do better in terms of coverage especially in the south south area.
i guess that is Y u pay 15naira/m
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by slap1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
I'm enjoying their services right now coz I'm in Aba. Their network is not in my school, I wish they do something about it.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by diamond50: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2010
bros i have not recharged my mtn and glo for the past two months, bros if i load 2h in one day i no dey finisham o. anyway it works only in south-south and south east. i was in Lagos last week they used cutlass to cut my money, i pack hand for head. etisalat thank you o. if call my brother in lagos, bros i dey talk like 4 mins. with etisalat 2h you talk like big man no rushing. glo and mtn dey beg me to recharge my phone. lol
lol
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by poweredcom(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2010
Etisalat has the best customer care once you call you get an answer from their customer care, not like EmptyN, MTN the worst they wil play a full Mixtape for you. and yet cut the call, well Iuse MTN after discovering that most people use it and my friends are all on there.so well if not for etisalat coming late into Naija, i will be their No 1 customer
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by tayoast(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2010
poweredcom:

Etisalat has the best customer care once you call you get an answer from their customer care, not like EmptyN, MTN the worst they wil play a full Mixtape for you. and yet cut the call, well Iuse MTN after discovering that most people use it and my friends are all on there.so well if not for etisalat coming late into Naija, i will be their No 1 customer

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by exx(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2010
Number portability is possible and in fact desirable but it's yet to be implemented in Nigeria. NCC should be pressured to get the PTOs do it. Then you can switch from one network to another, to take advantage of the best service or offering, without losing/changing your number.

I concur. DEATH 2 MTN angry angry angry shocked
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by gee2(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2010
itZ reaL truE, was told inPH dat eazycliq is N15/min but gues itz on eazystater in Lasgidi
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by tzars(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2010
this stuff from etisalat is a cool one. It is only ppl from the south-south that are given the opportunity to enjoy this. So my guys the thing is real and is still on
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by samoks(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2010
cheesy shocked
Let us also enjoy their ARAB money. Abi wetin una think say them dey do? They wan make we enjoy some part of wetin our people dey go give them for Dubai. Do U know how many Nigerians that travel to Dubai on a daily basis? I give it to them, 080NAIJA 4 LIFE.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by smasher1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2010
Etibaba is the best. You get their browsing free code which you use for over a year without changing it. 5 minutes free call for live for those of us who registered our line online every month. And 10minutes to call your you & me number every week.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by smasher1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2010
For those of us in the South South that level is true. Etibaba have attractive packages and should be encouraged to do more.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by efoghorjos: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
I am personally enjoying etisalat. The #15 to every network is not a ruse. They even give you free MMS and free SMS to your cliq. Occasionally they give you 3MB free browsing (they have given me twice now when I have not spent up to #3000 recharging). They even gave me 60 seconds national call airtime and another 18 seconds after that.
They only collect #10 from your account daily, which is still far more better than paying about #48 to call other networks.
Apart from glo, etisalat is another network that has come to free Nigerians from the exploitative hands of MTN. Very soon I think a lot of people would abandon MTN for those who have their interest at heart.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by mansmith(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2010
its real,they ve saved me so much money,at most i spend N400 with this N15 to all network formally with mtn close to N1500 daily,when i started using visafone well same rate as etisalat,just that they charged me N50 daily,but with etisalat i don wise up
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by joeruano1: 3:10am On Aug 17, 2010
i was charged excessively yesterday n d day b4 even tho i called frm my home zone i was on d 25k per sec package . i complained n they told med prob had been rectified only 4 me 2 call n get charged excessively again.they sent me atxt 2day telling me d prob had been resolved again but they failed 2 refund excess d excess credits i was charged 4 no fault of mine but theirs. imagine that. give ur acc bal close marking
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by Msgrt: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2010
Am not really enjoying this etisalat 15/M thing i think i better swap.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by otokx(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2010
The give me 10 free MMS which am unable to use.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by mygee33(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2010
With Ethisalat, i don'tgo buying credit every now and then like I used to with MTN.
But the only thing that makes me sad is the volume of their SMS reoccurance. Every now and then, they ll send me SMS of my free sms and mms to my clique.
I wish they could reduce that or please can it be deactivated.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by dailydolla4u(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2010
What i want 2 know, is this a promo. Or normal package? 2. Is it only on easy starter both? 3. How much call do i need to make to enable have the free megabit or gig data. Thanks 1LOVE.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by otokx(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2010
Its a promo for those in the south south

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN / Get Free 35mb For Browsing On Ur Airtel Line / Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.