Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos (42982 Views)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 1:58am On Jan 14, 2019
I smell fake news here.. Next pls wink
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by nom44311: 2:11am On Jan 14, 2019
Nigeria na third world country sha. Nothing like securing crime scene. See as people just dey match inside the bedroom dey take pictures. Na wa.
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by KingThreatzz: 5:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Newboss:

Guns are very legal in Nigeria. All you need is a licence. Most of those oil workers, successful businessmen, and bank managers have nice guns grin.

I know this from experience. grin

Yeah i know. In america everyone is entitled to them once you're above 18.
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by Maryolawumi86(f): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2019
Hmmmm mah jux hmmmm nd waka go
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by preshnuel: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2019
sholikay:
kai!.. this wan weak me yooooo... sad
na so��
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2019
LordSaints:
i don't care cheesy all i know is Karma has served its purpose cheesy
story for the gods wink
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by YoungLionken(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2019
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

I have also been suspecting Aisha my wife for a long time now because each time I enter the oza room with her, I always come out weak and lifeless. I just need to gather enough evidence first before shooting her and Yusuf.

~ProsidentBuhari

Hahahaha
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by kripen(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Toosure70:
some bloggers will end in hell fire. Wetin concern FRSC with homicide? you carried accident pic to deceive people in other to get traffic Abi?

It is not lie, one of the state TV aired it. Police may seek for frsc vehicle to evacuate the corpse
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by omodave(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Anger is not what one should pray to have, because it's a time bomb.
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by cardoctor(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Too many mad people now. One needs to be careful.
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2019
SAMBARRY:
story for the gods wink
Yea you are right,the man fvck up, him for use her for rituals tongue
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by poweredcom(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Charmingrascal:
That man's ten fingers should be cut off with hot scissors while he is tied to a chair made of iron with fire set underneath. After that he should be tied to a bike and dragged around for 5 minutes then three different people should shot him at close range, one on the ankle after 4 minutes d second should shot his knees and the third which is d last on his forehead at exactly five minutes interval. Then his body should be fed to the dogs. What a wicked man

Ol boy you wicked oo hahahaha
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by Christty(f): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2019
This is an end time news may God help us. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by SonofHim: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2019
The story is true. The bodies were brought to UBTH by officials of NPF and FRSC. Saw the bodies. It was so shocking.
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by Isokehn(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
We dey live in a world where NAWA OOO go just dey comot for person mouth this days

In a country my brother

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by Isokehn(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
decatalyst:
Steadily and gradually, Nigeria is becoming an haven for mentally deranged individuals.

May God save us.

I agree, individuals who in other nations would be in mental health institutions or rehab roam the streets, pervade our everyday lives, even holding positions of authority.
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yea you are right,the man fvck up, him for use her for rituals tongue
yeah you're right, your brain would have been better used for rituals
Re: Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos by sunbilor(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Toosure70:
some bloggers will end in hell fire. Wetin concern FRSC with homicide? you carried accident pic to deceive people in other to get traffic Abi?
Oga please watch the video.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers / A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US / Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.