Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,533 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Man Runs Away With Trainer's N5000 After Undergoing Training In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Runs Away With Trainer's N5000 After Undergoing Training In Lagos (413 Views)

Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Runs Away With Trainer's N5000 After Undergoing Training In Lagos by winkmart: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
i deleted the original post already

He paid me today, Monday, after I made the post on Nairaland.

I was not supposed to do this, but I felt cheated despite trusting someone I just trained on MINI IMPORTATION but was having issues with his Bank.

So I asked that he made the payment later and it looked like I was a FOOL

It's okay...I have received my N5,000

and I am using the medium to tell the world that I AM FROM NOW A STRICT BUSINESS PERSON
Re: Man Runs Away With Trainer's N5000 After Undergoing Training In Lagos by winkmart: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Man Runs Away With Trainer's N5000 After Undergoing Training In Lagos by winkmart: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
he
Re: Man Runs Away With Trainer's N5000 After Undergoing Training In Lagos by decatalyst(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
See his big head...filled with scam!

Ungrateful souls!

They make you to take decisons some may think is harsh. undecided

Op, when doing business, have set of rules or principles that you wouldn't compromise for a billion dollars! That way, you will be able to build a reputation and good business.
Re: Man Runs Away With Trainer's N5000 After Undergoing Training In Lagos by 0079jaBond(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2019
Human beings sha! That's how they disappoint and make you regret on doing certain things. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

How Zimbabwe Became The Most Expensive Place In The World To Fuel A Car / Lecturer Sues Federal University Otuoke VC For Demoting Him / Female Ex-convict Caught Stealing Panties And Bras After Breaking Into A House I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.