Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

She Beat Up My Wife, I Didnt Fight Back, Because I Am Sleeping With Her Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Beat Up My Wife, I Didnt Fight Back, Because I Am Sleeping With Her Daughter (1162 Views)

Bullying: I Taught My Son To Fight Back / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Beat Up My Wife, I Didnt Fight Back, Because I Am Sleeping With Her Daughter by Raltrending(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (RAL)

She wrote:

"RAL, I need help not insult .
My wife and my neighbor had a heated argument that led to a very big fight this early morning, when I saw the fight coming, I asked my wife to go inside and she refused, the next was a slap from my neighbor and her daughter, I tried to separate but they beat my wife silly and I could not do anything because I am sleeping with my neighbor daughter and I was handicapped. RAL I felt so bad, I could not touch her Mum or her to avoid drama I just watched them beat up my wife until I was able to take her out before they kill her . It was so bad I rushed her to the hospital, my wife is insisting we go to the police and report so that they don’t come back again , I refused and she insisted and called me a weak man, she called me Different names but non I know if I go to the police station with her, I will just cast and this girl I am sleeping with is just 16 years but 16 years wey tear eyes o, because she was the one who came at me so don’t even accuse me of rape or anything. Please how do I handle this without getting trapped . I love my wife and I am a disgrace to this that she is pregnant. But she is just 4weeks gone and the doc said the baby is safe . RAL how do I fight for my wife."

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE
Re: She Beat Up My Wife, I Didnt Fight Back, Because I Am Sleeping With Her Daughter by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
I see
Re: She Beat Up My Wife, I Didnt Fight Back, Because I Am Sleeping With Her Daughter by elderken(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Madness
Re: She Beat Up My Wife, I Didnt Fight Back, Because I Am Sleeping With Her Daughter by godfatherx: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pls who knows where I can get original, non adulterated thunder to fire this yeye husband?

5 Likes

Re: She Beat Up My Wife, I Didnt Fight Back, Because I Am Sleeping With Her Daughter by Makz: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Your wife called you a weak man and that is just what you are. In addition to be a weakling, you are a goat. Internet and Rubbish

1 Like

Re: She Beat Up My Wife, I Didnt Fight Back, Because I Am Sleeping With Her Daughter by memories1(f): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
I pity that poor wife.

1 Like

Re: She Beat Up My Wife, I Didnt Fight Back, Because I Am Sleeping With Her Daughter by latexxbro(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Talk to the girl and warn her private never to try anything like that that again and if she does otherwise or abuses you... go-to the police and report like your wife suggested and damn the consequence or maybe fill in your wife a bit of the situation or you move out of the face me I face you house.

1 Like

Re: She Beat Up My Wife, I Didnt Fight Back, Because I Am Sleeping With Her Daughter by generalissimo(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Having taken my time to read your side of the story on the matter, here is judgement:

''You are hereby sentenced to be flogged 15 strokes on your balls''

This should teach randy goats, who have no iota of dignity, who stoop so low as to sleep with minor and who commit adultery a lifetime lesson.
Re: She Beat Up My Wife, I Didnt Fight Back, Because I Am Sleeping With Her Daughter by ecstasy357(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Uhmmm.... Tell ya wife d truth and face d consequences or that girl will find out that ya weak, then she will take u on a ride.

Not that kinda ride o....

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Most Husbands Died Before Their Wives? / May The Lord! Bless Any Man Who Aggrees To Help This Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.