Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Name Your First Internet Mobile Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Name Your First Internet Mobile Phone? (295 Views)

The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / Google Buys HTC Assets In $1.1bn Return To Mobile Phone Ownership / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your First Internet Mobile Phone? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nigeria former president, chief Olusegun Obasanjo brought in GSM Mobile Telecommunication into Nigeria, this is one of the greatest achievement any Nigerian leaders ever had so far in the country.

He also launches Nigeria first satellite space, Nigeria Satellite 1 which ensure good internet and mobile telecommunication system.

We should all take a minute to say a big thank you to the former president of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.

When GSM was brought to Nigeria, it was then difficult to get one, but as times go on everything keep getting easy, even to subscribe was very cheap then, with the accessibility of cheat all around us.

Presently, Android phones are the most popular smartphone category. The popularity of Android phones are largely due to their adoption by most mobile phone manufacturers as their platform of choice and the cheap cost of Android phones.

If your first internet mobile phone na android, Abeg I deserve some respect from you.

Let’s go guyz

The question is To Name Your First Internet Mobile Phone??
Drop your comments

Re: Name Your First Internet Mobile Phone? by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
TECNO Phantom F7
Re: Name Your First Internet Mobile Phone? by princemillla(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
My first internet phone was sagem my x series with gprs. Back in 2003 or so
Re: Name Your First Internet Mobile Phone? by Mystiq25(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sagem my X-7 was my first internet phone back in 2007.
Re: Name Your First Internet Mobile Phone? by ayourbamie: 1:54am On Jan 16, 2019
Nokia 6680. That phone suffer for my hand. Symbian

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use Whatsapp Web? / Transformers’ Design, IP 68 Ioutdoor Polar 3 Release With Lowest Price On Aliexp / Buy Any MTN Mifi Bundle And Get Free 4G Mifi Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.