Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Saraki Of Kwara Compared To Tinubu Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Of Kwara Compared To Tinubu Of Lagos (401 Views)

IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ / APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Of Kwara Compared To Tinubu Of Lagos by damilola4162(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tinubu nurtured many proteges who are "true" to him up till today they include; Fashola, Fayemi, Aregbesola to mention just a few. Saraki nurtured just only one protege that is the present Governor of Kwara State Abdulfatah Ahmed.

Re: Saraki Of Kwara Compared To Tinubu Of Lagos by Mahsums: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hw u go campare jagaban nd this light weight politician called sarathief
Oya Igbos yoots i don insult una master make una come nd get me

1 Like

Re: Saraki Of Kwara Compared To Tinubu Of Lagos by Zeezxo(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Saraki to Tinubu

Just as if telling me Obasanjo is more famous than Barrack Obama in the world.

Tinubu is a course that need to be studied by Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Of Kwara Compared To Tinubu Of Lagos by Damsyjay(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
saraki ke...shey e wan die ni...for where jagaban bogu dey
Re: Saraki Of Kwara Compared To Tinubu Of Lagos by 9icelag: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
For this comparism the op needs to be flogged. How can you compare Tinubu with Saraki? That's an insult to Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imo APC crisis , Rochas, Uche Nwosu clash with Hope uzodinma , see fight / Town Hall Meeting: Why I’m Contesting Again – Buhari / Atiku Abububakar Had A Chat With Members Of The Creative Industry In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.