Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

‘I Like To Play More Attacking’ – Pogba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Like To Play More Attacking’ – Pogba (263 Views)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Like To Play More Attacking’ – Pogba by iamocheme: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Manchester United and France midfielder, Pogba has revealed that he loves to play more attacking football.
According to him, it was difficult for him to play under United’s old tactics and stated he is happier now the Reds are focussing on attacking football under their new manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Pogba provided a superb pass to assist Marcus Rashford scored the only goal of the game as United beat Tottenham 1-0 at Wembley on Sunday, helping the team win for their sixth game in a row since Solskjaer replaced Jose Mourinho in December.

Man U’s win at Wembley brings United to within six points of the top four, a target that looked virtually out of reach just a few weeks ago when the team lost 3-1 at Liverpool.

“I love playing big matches and against the best players,”

“That’s where we improve and progress. It was a big one for us. Everyone played well.

“I’m enjoying playing football. It was really difficult with the tactics we used to play. I like to play more attacking. Defending is not my best attribute.

“The manager told me to get in the box, get goals. My best example is Frank Lampard, he’s the one who makes those runs.

“That’s what we want, that’s why we play, we need to keep it up, we won today and got three points.”

Pogba said to news after the game.

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/i-like-to-play-more-attacking-pogba

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Style Gemstones In India / When You Are Prophetically Connected, Your Prob Will Be Prophetically Connected / Vote Not Fight Peace Concert With 2baba (ameboloaded Tv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.