Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos (19640 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Yomzzyblog: 1:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Lagos-based celebrity fashion designer, Yomi Casual, who is the younger brother of popular comedian, Ayo Makun has taken to his social media space to share some adorable photos of himself and his daughter as they enjoyed family time together.

Gists via YomzzyBlog: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/yomi-casual-pose-with-his-daughter-in-adorable-photos.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Yomzzyblog: 1:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Cute girl kiss but that Yomi Casual complexion no be here oo undecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by sholatech(m): 2:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Bros, the light skin daughter now makes Yemi looks soo DARK!

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by itspzpics(m): 4:57am On Jan 14, 2019
OK
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Speedyconnect15: 5:45am On Jan 14, 2019
The kain money this guy dey flaunt now ee.

No be the other day Ay give am 1m to suport his biz?

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by miracle956: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2019
d guy dark

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Wisdombankxz: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Cool.

Meanwhile if you need an active Instagram page for your blog, business or personal use.I have 10k, 12k and 50k followers Instagram page for sale.

Check my signature for my contact.
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Immanuels7(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2019
10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Burial
https://www./2019/01/10-disturbing-stories.html

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Cute pretty darling Angel.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
That why he married a lightskinned lady. They complement each other.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by chinavs9ja(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2019
This man is not black but dark grin

I am a web designer kindly check my signature
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by QuickStandard: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2019
cool

Need Uninterrupted Power supply

Call quick standard today, lets get it fix.

Want to sell your used inverter batteries?
Call or WhatsApp QSS on 08163169605

Happy new week.
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Flexherbal(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Lovely!
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Kellibae(f): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2019
undecided ugly man
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by medropoly(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2019
dix guy fair die grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by chieftroller003: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2019
shocked

Bangable

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by D1zion: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2019
The baby is beautiful.but i can't see the person carrying the baby. Like she's suspended in the air.cos is only White T-shirt & white canvas or sneaker that I can see ooo.kai! This guy is too fair!

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by NawtyC001(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2019
Cute Baby
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2019
NEPA take light for him body?

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Odobaone: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:

D Tin ehmmm...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Bustincole(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2019
Iwo dudu omo pupa bawo lese je

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by scarybeeeee: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Baba dudu. grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:

Nah casuals complexion dem dey call am grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Cute baby cool
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Hoodbilonia: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2019
dem don dey bleach dia pikin
what a shame.
see her legs
fingers

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Anodyne(f): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Baba dudu
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Rextizzle(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2019
Kellibae:
undecided ugly man
Mumu
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
dem don dey bleach dia pikin
what a shame.
see her legs
fingers

I thought I was the only one seeing it.
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Rosarie(f): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Thank God she did not take the father's colour.men what u lack as a human marry who has it cos of ur kids
Re: Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos by fortunechy(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2019
If this man had married dark skin lady, honestly his child would have been like charcoal

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia With Uduaghan In Warri / Adekunle Gold Appears On 'One Night Stand' Show (Photos) / Photos From 2face Idibia's Son's Birthday In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.