Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo (28381 Views)

Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / This Pic Beats Kylie Jenner's Pic To Be Most Liked Instagram Pic Ever. [Photos] / List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by DuchessLily(f): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2019
Pls how much do they award the person or object with the "Most Liked Instagram Photo" ?... Cos I'm wandering if its an achievement

1 Like

Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Who is she?
the youngest richest self made billionaire in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by chimzy105(f): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Who is she?
she is the world youngest "selfmade" billionaire
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by chimzy105(f): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2019
chendstone01:
I don't think she is a native American she is too beautiful to be The native Americans nor they too fine like this
she is

2 Likes

Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Macdawid(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Ordinary egg o, this is how life use to humble people...

1 Like

Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by chendstone01(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2019
KelvinCX:
After numerous plastic surgeries

Thank u oh I talk am she too fine to be a native American she looks more like the Mexican

1 Like

Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by chido20(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2019
lilmax:
to tell you how shitty the world is, and how unreasonable people exist on the internet

when you check pages like 6ix9ine, lil pump etc, you find out how people love crappy music
i hate the new era of hip pop. i just vibe small to the beat

1 Like

Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by jaykaylegend(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2019
nams77:

;Dsee prayer point. U got me laffing. Just wait make some pastor see this post and u will have new prayer point loading
i dey tell you bro, cheesy It's critical
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by dante0147: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2019
frankanyiks:
1 smallie girl that use to buy cars houses anyhow... not small cars..world best cars.. but from a evil family

Savagery
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by PotatoSalad(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2019
TheStrongest:
That smallie is worth over $900m. She go soon hit $1B.. If I get that money and come from evil family nothing concern me oo...
And she's not yet 22. 21 savage is ballin mehn
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by HeWrites(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Earthbound:

They're all most likely ending up in hell

Please can you tell me more about the family or any link to where I can read about the family.. I'd really like to know how they are evil.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Slimguy0(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2019
frankanyiks:
1 smallie girl that use to buy cars houses anyhow... not small cars..world best cars.. but from a evil family

Your description killed me grin grin grin
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2019
HeWrites:

Please can you tell me more about the family or any link to where I can read about the family.. I'd really like to know how they are evil.

Thanks in anticipation.
Go and read about the women who have Kardashian or Jenner as their last name. They are role models for more than 50 million farm tools
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by TheStrongest: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2019
PotatoSalad:
And she's not yet 22. 21 savage is ballin mehn
Asin ehn.. real ballin
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by GeoSilYe(f): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Earthbound:

They're all most likely ending up in hell

Secretary general for heaven and hell

I hail ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2019
GeoSilYe:

Secretary general for heaven and hell

I hail ohhhh
I'm guessing you're a Kardashian or Jenner disciple
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Pabloriqueza: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
What evil family? Smh... what the kardashian/Jenner clan has done for people, in a lifetime the Nigerian govt hasn't for Nigerians. Kylie alone donates to hospitals worldwide, charities. She's only 21, what were you doing at 21?
frankanyiks:

1 Like

Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Pabloriqueza: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
And you're righteous?
femifemi1:

What a definition... But u're right. The number of unrepented people that family will lead to hell fire are uncountable.

1 Like

Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by skyfather09(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
pikin born outta wedlock get 18 milla likes?! mehn this world has gone to shii
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kylie Jenner worth $900m. I don't think she had a degree in school. the way some people make it just make me think some came wrong life, am 23 without #5000 at hand
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Johnpaul01: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74746068:
Most liked post : Is that supposed to be an achievement in life?!

This oyibo people sef!
If you know how much she got from those likes ehn, she is even the most paid on Instagram sef
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pabloriqueza:
What evil family? Smh... what the kardashian/Jenner clan has done for people, in a lifetime the Nigerian govt hasn't for Nigerians. Kylie alone donates to hospitals worldwide, charities. She's only 21, what were you doing at 21?
And what are their occupations? what exactly do they do for a living? were do they get money from?.
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheStrongest:
That smallie is worth over $900m. She go soon hit $1B.. If I get that money and come from evil family nothing concern me oo...
Ofcourse!! for poor folks Money means everything, Regardless of were the money comes from or how the money is made.

I don't blame you! smiley
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by femmix112(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
frankanyiks:
evil family how?
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by nextstep(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
deleted
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by veykey: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Earthbound:

Go and read about the women who have Kardashian or Jenner as their last name. They are role models for more than 50 million farm tools
shocked shocked shocked not me though I like Kendall
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by veykey: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Earthbound:

shocked shocked shocked not me though I like Kendall
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by TheStrongest: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
gypsey:
Ofcourse!! for poor folks Money means everything, Regardless of were the money comes from or how the money is made.

I don't blame you! smiley
If that is what you think of me after reading my comment, good for you.. Being poor doesn't make one less of a human. Poor people has opinions too, you rich ones should know this and respect it...
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by TheStrongest: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
gypsey:
And what are their occupations? what exactly do they do for a living? were do they get money from?.
Because u don't know the source of someone's wealth doesn't mean they earn illegally.. A quick google search would reveal how she earns her money....
Y'all hating on every wealthy person won't take you anywhere....
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Pabloriqueza: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dude, seriously?? Can't believe you asked that?. Only their shows on its own brings in millions, not to talk of their individual engagements, endorsements and all.
Fyi, Kylie got an endorsement deal with Adidas amongst many. Fyi, She's got a cosmetics line. Go watch even an episode of kuwtk and if you're attentive enough, you'll find out what others do.
gypsey:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Becomes Pennek Nigeria Limited Ambassador (Photos) / Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna's Wife And Their Son, Ace, In Adorable Photo / BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.