Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo (28383 Views)

Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / This Pic Beats Kylie Jenner's Pic To Be Most Liked Instagram Pic Ever. [Photos] / List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Pabloriqueza: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
How was she born out of wedlock? Know your facts before spitting crap
skyfather09:
pikin born outta wedlock get 18 milla likes?! mehn this world has gone to shii
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pabloriqueza:
Dude, seriously?? Can't believe you asked that?. Only their shows on its own brings in millions, not to talk of their individual engagements, endorsements and all.
Fyi, Kylie got an endorsement deal with Adidas amongst many. Fyi, She's got a cosmetics line. Go watch even an episode of kuwtk and if you're attentive enough, you'll find out what others do.
Okay if you say so! what qualifications do they have? how did they started this whole money making bull shiits? people sleep around have sex with fooballers, show their Nakid debauchery on TV, some guy who decided he wanted to become a woman at his old Age on TV and makes money out of it, it's that it? I d rather Drink monkey urine than watch that shiit.
I don't watch that kinda TV i am not a Juvenile. I bet you don't watch Anything else Educative on TV. grin grin I bet you couldn't Tell me who is the vice president of America either. grin grin
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheStrongest:
Because u don't know the source of someone's wealth doesn't mean they earn illegally.. A quick google search would reveal how she earns her money....
Y'all hating on every wealthy person won't take you anywhere....
I only asked a simple question and you are Already taking it personal grin grin

If you know the Answer just tell me, No need to label me a hater. can you not see that you are the Hater here? Besides is it a crime to hate?
Jeeezz!! calm down! Love! were did i suggest that they are doing something illegal?

You sound so depressed go see a psychiatric ASAP
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheStrongest:
If that is what you think of me after reading my comment, good for you.. Being poor doesn't make one less of a human. Poor people has opinions too, you rich ones should know this and respect it...
Show me were i suggested that been poor makes you less human. for some reason you sound so sad and money obsessed.

Your state of mind is worrying. sad
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Pabloriqueza: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Embarrassed on your behalf man. I bet you think the only way a woman could get successful is by selling her body. Smh. P.s: Before engaging me in an argument that is already determined, go work on your use of English and your level of understanding. You think reality is "current affairs".
gypsey:
Okay if you say so! what qualifications do they have? how did they started this whole money making bull shiits? people sleep around have sex with a fooballers, show their Nakid debauchery on TV, some guy who decided he wanted to become a woman at his old Age on TV and makes money out of it, it's that it? I d rather Drink monkey urine than watch that shiit.
I don't watch that knda TV i am not a Juvenile. I bet you don't watch Anything else Educative on TV. grin grin I bet you couldn't Tell me! who is the vice president of America either. grin grin
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pabloriqueza:
Embarrassed on your behalf man. I bet you think the only way a woman could get successful is by selling her body. Smh. P.s: Before engaging me in an argument that is already determined, go work on your use of English and your level of understanding. You think reality is "current affairs".
thank you, English man! grin you still haven't Answered my questions, you seem to know everything About Tabloid TV and nothing else..
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Ayobami7(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
好朋
德英国加
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Nostradamus: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
frankanyiks:
1 smallie girl that use to buy cars houses anyhow... not small cars..world best cars.. but from a evil family
trash!typical Nigerian,always envying the successful ones and calling them all sort of names while blaming village forces for his own shortcomings.
Re: Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo by Nostradamus: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Some people for this nairaland with them irritating mindset.imagine asking what qualifications has Kylie got to be worth such huge sum.you think no having an educational qualification means you're damned?? Kylie is an American,america is a working society that gives room for you to earn money if you've got some a
Special skills. You want to know how the Kardashians make their money,then google na your friend nau.

One guy even called the Kardashians evil.nigerians won't cease to amaze me. Is it cause the family is always in the limelight??at least they are better than the numerous africans who derive sadistic pleasure in brutalizing,beating and maiming their innocent househelps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) / BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party / Falz, Adesua, Odunlade Nominated For AMVCA Award [FULL LIST]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.