Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

2019 Election: Uche Nwosu Promises To Turn Imo State To Food Basket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Uche Nwosu Promises To Turn Imo State To Food Basket (356 Views)

Ekiti To Become Nation’s Food Basket, Says Fayemi / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Uche Nwosu Promises To Turn Imo State To Food Basket by actiondrilling: 6:18am On Jan 14, 2019
The standard bearer of Imo State chapter of Action Alliance (AA) in the coming governorship election, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, has promised to turn the state to a food basket in Nigeria if elected governor. He is among many governorship aspirants, who made their way to the just-concluded Mgbidi 2019 Crusade organised by the Lazarus Mouka-led Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries, which held at the church’s International Secondary School in Mgbidi, Imo State.

While addressing the media during the crusade, the erstwhile Chief of Staff to the incumbent governor, Mr. Rochas Okorocha, promised Imo people that he would make food available for the poor masses if he is voted into power as governor in next month’s election. He also assured the people that he would provide job opportunities for the unemployed youths as well as take care of the masses and ensure that Imo State becomes one of the best states in Nigeria.

Nwosu, who is also the son-in-law to Okorocha, said he considers himself the best candidate even as he identified apathy as a major challenge facing the citizens of Imo State.

He said: “The greatest challenge is having the people come out. We need to educate the people and make them realise that this is not the time to say ‘I am not a politician.’ Any vote will count in this election and I think the people will elect the best candidate and I think I am the best.”

The AA aspirant, who hails from Nkwerre Local Government of Imo State, urged citizens to get ready for the forthcoming general elections as well as pray earnestly for the peaceful conduct of the polls so that God would choose the right candidate of which he believes he would be sworn in as the next governor.

He commended the organiser of the crusade, Pastor Muoka, saying, “He is one man I respect so much and moreover, this is my third time here. So, the first time I came, I was not running for an election. The second time I was not running for an election. So, it is not because I am running for an election. I am here because this is a place to be. I am a chosen one, and if you are chosen you ought to be in the presence of God. So, I am here to worship God.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/2019-election-uche-nwosu-promises-to.html

Re: 2019 Election: Uche Nwosu Promises To Turn Imo State To Food Basket by braveboy64(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2019
hmm no be okorocha in-law be this
Re: 2019 Election: Uche Nwosu Promises To Turn Imo State To Food Basket by kingsman66(m): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Nwosu is my last option in the forth coming election in imo state
Re: 2019 Election: Uche Nwosu Promises To Turn Imo State To Food Basket by braveboy64(m): 6:28am On Jan 14, 2019
ok
Re: 2019 Election: Uche Nwosu Promises To Turn Imo State To Food Basket by deltateam: 6:30am On Jan 14, 2019
braveboy64:
hmm
no be okorocha in-law be this

Is he even an option?
Re: 2019 Election: Uche Nwosu Promises To Turn Imo State To Food Basket by Caseless: 6:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Sai uche nwosu!
Re: 2019 Election: Uche Nwosu Promises To Turn Imo State To Food Basket by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Action Alliance = AA = Alawa Aghara
Re: 2019 Election: Uche Nwosu Promises To Turn Imo State To Food Basket by hisgrace090: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2019
Okorocha in-law for governor!

Okorocha himselve, for senate!

I think they're the only people that knows how to rull IMO people.
Re: 2019 Election: Uche Nwosu Promises To Turn Imo State To Food Basket by Nigerianization(m): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2019
We have told him time and again to build himself up by going for house of representatives where his people will be asked to reciprocate his gesture of moving the NYSC orientation camp to his village.

He insisted on becoming the governor so that the first lady position will be transited from mother to daughter. Well, things don't work that way and we will show him that power is not sexually transmitted.

(1) (Reply)

Town Hall Meeting, Buhari And Osinbajo. / Ondo Monarch Remanded For Alleged Involvement In Armed Robbery / Buhari Struggles With Hearing When Asked About Livestock And Disability Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.