Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians (19614 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by Omeizadean(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Look at this idiots that don't have arable land. Na to be shielding corruption una know. It doesnt matter if all the money meant for the development of Niger deltas is swallowed by onnoghen alone una must defend him since he is from there. Assuming the fool is from North or South West now they will be calling for his neck. Tribalistic worms. Maybe u guys have perfected the act of making food out of fuel. Cos if u guys stop oil we will deny u food.
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2019
bigtt76:
Don't these people have any better thing to do or bargain with than oil? The world is moving on without them and their oil. Countries have existed without and did not die. angry
Tell that to Nigerian govt. That u are here typing is directly or indirectly linked to oil. If u don't know, research. Nigeria as a country is lazy. No diversification,no restructuring. As a lady, u deny a man Bleep cuz thats ur power.
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by semyman: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2019
Foolish fools
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by toask111: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2019
We have many key board warriors on nairaland. Reading their post/comment you would think they have Nuclear weapon at their disposal to fight the federal govt. Dino Melaye, Deji Adeyanju are in prison. You would think they are untouchable before.
Look at how gentle Fayose has become, Fani Kayode too. Where is Tompolo, Asari Dokubo and etc. Keep fighting Buhari on the internet.
If Buhari want to remove Onnoghen he would be removed and NOTHING will happen.

The worse that could happen is for Militants to be bombing oil installations in their communities and that will not affect Nigeria as much because the Federal government under Buhari has build our Foreign reserves. It's poor states like Benue, Kogi and even Bayelsa that would affect. Bayelsa despite having the least Local government in Nigeria was unable to pay 5 months salary during the recession Era not until last year that Buhari gave states Paris refund and bailouts that Dickson was able to pay part of the outstanding salaries.

I think the question we should be asking is this: Is Onnoghen guilty or not? Is there ignorance in Law?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by fabianjay101(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2019
eagleeye2:

The world is moving. Yes. But Nigeria is going nowhere without Oil and cannot exist without oil (until restructuring)
So that's their only bargaining chip.
fact
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2019
CilicMarin:
grin grin grin grin PDP millitants!

Empty threat as usual....

We heard more than this in 2015... grin grin

Is this democracy for the north by the north? Why can’t buhari use his head and think for a Sec the effects his appointments are causing nationwide. He may think it is nothing bt it stirring a huge distrust for his government. What is hard in having balanced appointments. Must it always be a northerner? Bad advisers and adamant stupidity will destroy buhari’s Govt.

Most of buharis achievement are tied to Osinbajo and not him or his cabal.
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2019
though I'm Yoruba, I FULLY STAND WITH NIGER DELTA!.... SPLIT THE DAMMMM DYSFUNCTIONAL SHITHOLE!.......

BUHARI'S THE MOST USELESS THING I EVER WASTED MY VOTE ON! ...#NEVER AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by rhektor(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2019
lordkush:

cjn will not honour anyvinvure from ccbt orcl whaterver. and heaven won't fall

Sorry his counsels are already there honouring the invitation grin
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by GenSpecifics: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
Omeizadean:
Look at this idiots that don't have arable land. Na to be shielding corruption una know. It doesnt matter if all the money meant for the development of Niger deltas is swallowed by onnoghen alone una must defend him since he is from there. Assuming the fool is from North or South West now they will be calling for his neck. Tribalistic worms. Maybe u guys have perfected the act of making food out of fuel. Cos if u guys stop oil we will deny u food.
[/s]

You that have arable land, go and farm!
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by GenSpecifics: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
eagleeye2:

The world is moving. Yes. But Nigeria is going nowhere without Oil and cannot exist without oil (until restructuring)
So that's their only bargaining chip.
[/s]

We have been down this same road before.

When you ingrates where praying that Oyel should fall to $1.

Yorubas are the most wicked people on earth.
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

We have been down this same road before.

When you ingrates where praying that Oyel should fall to $1.

Yorubas are the most wicked people on earth.

No they are not, and you know it.
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by jconsulting(f): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Some nigeria soldiers should be ready to lay down their lives for these country after this election
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by remedick: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2019
allexpensive:

Makes no sense. The NSCDC is giving them a huge blow. If you declare a full war, they can't handle it. Unlike in the north where we're battling with terrorism, millitancy will be well contained in case of a full scale war and innocent citizens will also bear the grunt.

Done special ops with the DSS and several of the real militants leaders have been haunted down in serval joint operations.. Undermining the power of a country's security will put you in huge trouble. Bokoharam is like this because there are several things attached to it.

We've had several clash with foreign nations and we're always ready to put our a heavy blow but it's not so when dealing with bokoharam.

says a citizen whose government can't defeat ordinary Boko Haram...

You can end Boko Haram in 72 hours... Yes, quote me anywhere... The government knows the people behind it and it is a full business which is why it will never end...

The south has militants to use as their own bargain chip. Deal with it.
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by lilangelapc: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Idiots, you done broke....... Nothing you go do o, noise makers...... Your papa carry oil come life, Na owner be God way create oil, thief's..
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by Chief7: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2019
Too much talk no action, if they settle now una go enter house. Any day this oil finish una name go be sorry
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by Onechancearmy(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2019
No education, food or water? Are you high on camel urine? Don't you mean those wretched, beggarly, starving, illiterate almajiris who are going around begging for food and 20 naira with their begging bowls in the name of Bambi allah? grin grin

[/quote]

gentleibraheem:

Yes the hopeless noise makers that betrayed by their elite brothers who only use them as political thugs with no education, food, water, or even a roof over their heads.
The same noise makers that are been spoonfed by my almajiri beggars who rule over them and their resources because they only know cultism, rape, and bear Parlours

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by Dbills: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Encounter Jesus at

Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by GenSpecifics: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
TayehJiboluwa:

No they are not, and you know it.
[/s]

Abegi...

The ND has finally woken up to your treachery.

The fcking bridge is over.

Go and hold your ab0ki hand. Groundnuts and cocoa go make sense pass oyel money

ingrates
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by tzoracle: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=bigtt76 post=74741460]Don't these people have any better thing to do or bargain with than oil? The world is moving on without them and their oil. Countries have existed without and did not die. angry[/quote

Can Nigeria exist without oil, have you been to the south before and know what oil exploration has caused ? If not please kindly STFU. I'm not from Niger delta but I have lived there for a considerable period of time and can tell you that those guys are bleeding so that the rest of you can feed fat. Go to ibeno and oron, build a house and within 2 years your roofing sheet has changed colour because of the massive amount of gas being flared all year long which in turn causes acid rain. At night the whole place is lit up by red clouds, should i enter the oil laden waters of eastern obollo and other regions there ? Please if you know not someones suffering do not say pim again angry angry angry angry
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by bizhop01: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
To be sincere I don't support one nigeria anymore, because president buhari refuse.
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by shedy03(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Limitednow:

“But, today, the much desired changed has metamorphosed into “chains” and those so-called activists and civil rights protagonists are keeping mum even in the face of human rights abuses, and deployment of draconian laws reminiscent of the military era.

“We also call on all the northerners and Yorubas, who own oil wells in the Niger Delta to prepare to vacate immediately; we also want to warn our Niger Delta brothers, who are working for Buhari to watch their back and know that we are watching them and their family members. We warn them to stop campaigning for Buhari in the Niger Delta. Be warned.

“Therefore, we want to inform Nigerians and the international community that any attempt by President Buhari to continue in office beyond May 2019, will be resisted by all means necessary.

“If they succeed in rigging election and bring back Buhari, then, Nigeria should prepare to exist without the Niger Delta oil. Niger Delta will not be part of Nigeria anymore.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/onnoghen-prepare-to-exist-without-niger-delta-oil-militants-tell-nigerians/
I wish this men mean business.
Stand by your words and #letsrescuenigeriafromthedevil
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by haladadon: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Limitednow:

Oga, there you lie, I dare him not to and see how his Bleep up will be treated.

he did not show up today and it has been adjourned to 22 January, do you want me to quote you when he doesn't show up on January 22?

because he won't show up. I bet you.
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by bizhop01: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
bigtt76:
Don't these people have any better thing to do or bargain with than oil? The world is moving on without them and their oil. Countries have existed without and did not die. angry

If other countries that embrace Agriculture, Technology, Tourism e.t.c can exist without crude oil, please can you explain how a country like nigeria that is hundred percent depend on crude oil, a country that is hopeless and leaders has no vision can survive in 60days without oil?
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by joe120120(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
solutionmi:
Empty sakara up And down
watch ur back
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by malakaimoscondo: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hector09:
Its time to let buhari knw that he dont own nigeria, maybe every body should go his or her own way since one nigeria aint working
you made the best comment i read on nairaland so far today.i wish this country will just split let go our separate way.but the parasitic northerners cant bear the pain of having not to share from the natural endowment of niger delta,they are ready for second civil war to protect their grip on niger delta oil.but if they try anything funny,they will get a symmetrical response.unity that has translated into development for ordinary nigerians should be discontinued.
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by feji12(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
I don't understand something why is our south south Governor always using these militant to threaten federal government. Because the south south Governor knows the importance of Niger Delta to the Federal government
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by Basher8583: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hector09:
Its time to let buhari knw that he dont own nigeria, maybe every body should go his or her own way since one nigeria aint working

Nothing will happen.. the only thing that will happen is if you rant yourself to a coma
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/onnoghen-prepare-to-exist-without-niger-delta-oil-militants-tell-nigerians/

Village miscreants calling themselves militants, I don't blame you, I blame boko haram that has made the NA look like boys brigade.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
feji12:
I don't understand something why is our south south Governor always using these militant to threaten federal government. Because the south south Governor knows the importance of Niger Delta to the Federal government

They are equally threatening their federal allocation, from 2019, SS will forfeit their federal allocation once a bomb goes off.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=tzoracle post=74751334][/quote]

So threatening the federation and blowing up pipelines will salvage their environment by your own spiritual incantations?
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by tzoracle: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
jpphilips:

So threatening the federation and blowing up pipelines will salvage their environment by your own spiritual incantations?

It drew your attention, didn't it undecided
Re: Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians by tzoracle: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
jpphilips:

They are equally threatening their federal allocation, from 2019, SS will forfeit their federal allocation once a bomb goes off.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, forfeiter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Uncovers N37B Fraud In Humanitarian Ministry, Indicts Sadiya Umar-Farouk / 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun / Lagos On Total Lockdown As Residents Groan As Buhari Set To Visit State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.