Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC (27891 Views)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? / 2019 Presidential Debate: APC Appoints Osinbajo To Represent Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by zombieTRACKER: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:

He remains the best Nigerian president Nigeria ever had, till date.

Only frustrated and hate-filled piggies think differently.

Let him go to the debate let's see whether he will come out alive...

A cow rearer with no certificates masquerading as president... Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by austinsmat(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2019
I Nnamdi kanu said that he will inprison that thing inside aso rock, now it is happening. No more waving of hand, campaign is for tinubu and osibanjo now avoiding dabate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by SalamRushdie: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Caseless:
cool

He doesn't have to participate. His achievements will speak for him. I go with the town hall option of speaking to Nigerians and taking questions from them.

Sai baba! You need second term for sure and it's assured.

shameless ..you will meet your comeuppance soon if you are notvcareful

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by SalamRushdie: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2019
landmark86:
I strongly believe PMB will not show for the debate. Baba can't speak gallantly like Osinbanjo.

you strongly believe ? who did this to us Nigerians ? You strongly believe? Guy Buhari will not show up for the debate there is nothing to strongly believe there

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by DerrickzB: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Caseless:
show us the part of the constitution that makes it mandatory for him to attend or just shut up and quit this emotional blackmail you're promoting using leadership qualities!

Programed!! Even when sounding silly.. you sound silly with pride

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by 4Mea: 8:13am On Jan 14, 2019
He said, “What is special about presidential debate? Presidential debate is one of the several platforms for presidential candidates to engage with the public”. Which kind runaway president be this I wonder how he intend to engage Nigerians if can't engage with the public.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by hisexcellency34: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2019
I know he will not attend. Other former presidents never attended debates too

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Lol...ok.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by mozona(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2019
the only reason he will not attend the debate is cos he is an olodo
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by PROPHETmichael: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2019
To be honest, debate doesn't change the mind of voters in Nigeria.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Nukilia: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2019
dokie:
If debates were unnecessary why did Osibanjo debate? Not only did he debate he was accompanied by oshiomole and keyamo, and APC including Resident Evils (zombies) on nairaland were up and down the whole place try to show that he beat Peter Obi, though he was roundly defeated. All of a sudden, debates are unnecessary.
Truth is that debates are for intelligent people, but Buhari is originally an empty head and age has now made him senile and a dead brain altogether. You only need to watch that interview with the DW journalist to understand how serious it is. When we were in secondary school na sharp students dey go debate. Dolo no fit debate. Buhari na confirmed Dolo - empty head. If Buhari were to be in a class of 40 students, na like 38 for be him constant position for class, doing better than those students who are more or less like imbeciles. I don't blame his handlers because if Buhari makes the mistake of going for a debate, there won't be any need for election in February, everything will end on the debate ground. Sadly though, this same man is being supported be Profs, SANs, Priests, Pastors and worst of all youths.
Is Nigeria not a shithole?

I believe Nigerians won't reinforce failure except for the Almajiris

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by gare(f): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Nwodosis:
I'm happy that Buhari is the president of this country today and we are all having the best of him, our only consolation is that nobody will can tell us in future that Buhari is the best civilian president Nigeria never had!

WE are really having the best of him grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by BrokenTV: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
Let Atiku go and debate with his mates.

PMB can't share the same podium with a known fugitive.

And lastly, to what end is the debate? Will the debate make frustrated idiotic pigs vote PMB or will it make progressives support the fugitive?

PMB, no fall my hands by attending that useless debate please.

You can quote me to express your frustration as usual, Kokan aiye!
grin grin grin
Zombie before atiku decamp from apc to pdp he was not a fugitive, when he was dining and wining with APC he was not a fugitive, when he was funding and campaigning for buhari presidential election he was not a fugitive then, the moment he decamped he is now a fugitive. I he stoled our money what stops APC from prosecuting him before.
Oh I forgot he is no longer in the party of the Saint. The moment Bashir Lawal and the other Saint decamps to their file will also be dusted by the party of the Saint.

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by atiku4President(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Nwodosis:
I'm happy that Buhari is the president of this country today and we are all having the best of him, our only consolation is that nobody will can tell us in future that Buhari is the best civilian president Nigeria never had!
Completely true. We have seen it all. The man who wept while seeking for the opportunity to 'serve his people.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Muscomide: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Nwodosis:

Very true. The man fall hand well well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Omeokachie: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2019
Hahahahahahaha

We knew from day 1 that the lifeless thing will not show up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by IMASTEX: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2019
You can't give what you don't have. . . Sample!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Nukilia: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2019
gare:

WE are really having the best of him grin grin grin grin

Love your sarcasm grin grin
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Mrpojj(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Caseless:
show us the part of the constitution that makes it mandatory for him to attend or just shut up and quit this emotional blackmail you're promoting using leadership qualities!

Show us were in the constitution that says he shud not

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Earthquake1: 8:18am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
Let Atiku go and debate with his mates.

PMB can't share the same podium with a known fugitive.

And lastly, to what end is the debate? Will the debate make frustrated idiotic pigs vote PMB or will it make progressives support the fugitive?

PMB, no fall my hands by attending that useless debate please.

You can quote me to express your frustration as usual, Kokan aiye!
grin grin grin

Why are you crying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Ihimeet: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4263585/swallowing-cum-pregnancy-/6113#72365282

Did You Know, swallowing your partners 'cum' during pre-intimacy has health benefits:

It makes it easier for the woman to sleep and improves the skin.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Nukilia: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Let him go to the debate let's see whether he will come out alive... A cow rearer with no certificates masquerading as president... Nonsense

Nigerians cannot afford to reinforce failure!

Voting for Buhari is a recipe for disaster and tyranny.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
Buhari is jittery. Illiteracy is not good. if Buhari doesn't debate, Nigerians will not for him.
ILLITERACY is a disease.
Initially, It used to be the Yardstick on which ladies chose their life partners.
But now, even GOATS scale through to further occupy hierarchical offices.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by onatisi(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2019
if buhari fails to attend the presidential debate , it will be a devastating blow to his candidacy
he will lose some of the swing votes that still think pdp is just trying to paint him black and bad
it will lend credence to the allegations and insinuation that he is sick and has no answers to the nations burning questions
the best apc can do is to organize a controlled debate and prepare him very well
his appearance alone will be a morale booster for his supporters and he doesnt even need to do exceptionally well , just his presence

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by repogirl(f): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Why would he participate in a presidential debate, when he and his cronies know they would be showcasing his dumbness and daftness on a platter for all to see. cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by scarybeeeee: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
We already knew that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by gare(f): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Nukilia:

Love your sarcasm grin grin

My Dear it has never been so good for us in this Country, moving from bad to worse
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by rilikalid(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2019
debate or no debate, Sai baba till 2023
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Asshurbanipall: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Useless party. Why can't a whole sitting president attend a debate to tell us what he has done so far.

This is the very worst administration in the history of Nigeria.

Back to Daura

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Ubdavis(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
There is nothing like "he may not" just put it unequivocally clear, he shall not attend. Stop misleading Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by israelmao(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
We knew that from the beginning because they are trying to avoid a state of imminent public embarrassment because he lacks mental capability and capacity to do so peroid!Those who do well in debate are those who have done their homework and not just that but able to think on their feet.As agreed by Onilu that participant in debate only has two minutes to answer each question which implies that Buhari lacks that ability to think fast and meet with the pace of time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate / Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments / DSS Arrests Sambo Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.