Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

"I Like To Play More Attacking" - Paul Pogba Aims Dig At Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Like To Play More Attacking" - Paul Pogba Aims Dig At Jose Mourinho (292 Views)

“He plays for himself not for the team” Former Juventus man aims dig at Ronaldo / War!! Chelsea's Antonio Conte Fires New Dig At Jose Mourinho / Everton Boss Ronald Koeman Hits Back At Jose Mourinho Jibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Like To Play More Attacking" - Paul Pogba Aims Dig At Jose Mourinho by GisthoodBlog(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Paul Pogba has appeared to aim a dig at former coach Jose Mourinho after Manchester United defeated Tottenham 1-0 on Sunday.

Pogba set up the goal with a perfect through ball into the part of Marcus Rashford who fired past Spurs goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.

It marked United's sixth successive winsince Ole Gunnar Solskjaer replaced Mourinho at the helm and the change in management has seen a marked improvement in Pogba's displays.

Speaking after the match, MySportDab report Pogba said his role under Mourinho was stifling him and not allowing him to play to his strengths.

“I love playing big matches and against the best players,” said Pogba.

“That’s where we improve and progress. It was a big one for us. Everyone played well.

“I’m enjoying playing football. It was really difficult with the tactics we used to play. I like to play more attacking. Defending is not my best attribute.

“The manager told me to get in the box, get goals. My best example is Frank Lampard, he’s the one who makes those runs.

“That’s what we want, that’s why weplay, we need to keep it up, we won today and got three points.”

Manchester United next match

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/like-to-play-more-attacking-paul-pogba.html

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Sven Mislintat Leaves Arsenal / REVEALED: Liverpool In Talks With Chelsea's Hudson-odoi Family About Shock Move / Free Games 100% Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.