Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Hazard Reveals Sarri Suits Him More Than Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Reveals Sarri Suits Him More Than Mourinho (282 Views)

Solskjaer's Win Rate At Man Utd Is Worse Than Mourinho And Moyes / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazard Reveals Sarri Suits Him More Than Mourinho by bayomillz14: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Chelsea playmaker Eden Hazard says he is more suited to the philosophy of current Blues head coach Maurizio Sarri than former boss Jose Mourinho.

Hazard, who was the subject of public criticism from Sarri in January, previously expressed his regret at how his time with Mourinho ended at Chelsea and said he wants to work with the coach again.

However, the Belgium international forward admits he shares more similarities with Sarri, telling Chelsea's official website: "All the managers I've played for have given me something.

"From when I started with Claude Puel at Lille, to now with Maurizio Sarri. They all see football in different ways which is why I'm the player I am. They have all given me important advice.

"Jose Mourinho was special, but the way Sarri and Rudi Garcia [former Lille coach] like to play is more like my philosophy of football, but they've all given me a lot."

https://www.thenewsguru.com/sports/football/article/hazard-reveals-sarri-suits-mourinho/

(1) (Reply)

Were Barcelona Right To Extend Valverde's Contract? / Best Tips 2-8odds / ‘jose Mourinho Deserves Second Chance In His Career’- Drogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.