Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man (31602 Views)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2019
A Nigerian man took to Instagram to express how shocked he was, seeing a 13-year-old boy buy 4 bottles of beer and drinking it all. The Nigerian man who said the shocking incident occurred in Benue, disclosed that the 13-year-old boy who bought 4 bottles of beer and drank it all, sat with so much confidence which was too hard to ignore. The boy further disclosed that he has been coming to the bar with his uncle, since he was 11.

@Jumabee wrote;

So i was in a meeting with friends at a bar in benue and dis young boy bounced in with so much confidence sat and ordered for a bottle of beer..As an African man dat i am it was difficult for me to ignore coz the question i asked myself was what if he was my kid brother?? Then i asked him how old he was he smiled and said brother why u ask,I then replied saying coz u look too young to be here and he then said am 13years old but av bin coming hia with my uncle since i was 11..

In shock i asked again how he got the money then his countenance changed like i was asking too much questions..So i walked back to my sit video taped how he ordered for four more bottles,swinging his legs,watched his match n digested it all with a coke bottle ����..Now am really getting scared for this generation coz we don't pay attention to dis kids anymore..Parents please look out for your kids, the friends they keep and the things you do in dia presence..For the youths our love for money shouldn't make us ignore our morals.

Here is the video he shared;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-shocked-as-13-year-old-boy-buys-4-bottles-of-beer-and-drinks-it-all/

6 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by SenorFax(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2019
This generation ehhn, Sodom sef go bow

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Benue people is their way especially the Tiv

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by NOC1(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Hahahaha, fear this generation.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Evablizin(f): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
At the age of 20 to finish 1 crate of beer will not be a problem to him.

38 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by helinues: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2019
This one Na brewery

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Nigerianiski: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2019
where is the beer?? and the boy iranu

7 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by tosibubeba: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2019
wow
Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by LZAA: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian man took to Instagram to express how shocked he was, seeing a 13-year-old boy buy 4 bottles of beer and drinking it all. The Nigerian man who said the shocking incident occurred in Benue, disclosed that the 13-year-old boy who bought 4 bottles of beer and drank it all, sat with so much confidence which was too hard to ignore. The boy further disclosed that he has been coming to the bar with his uncle, since he was 11.

@Jumabee wrote;

So i was in a meeting with friends at a bar in benue and dis young boy bounced in with so much confidence sat and ordered for a bottle of beer..As an African man dat i am it was difficult for me to ignore coz the question i asked myself was what if he was my kid brother?? Then i asked him how old he was he smiled and said brother why u ask,I then replied saying coz u look too young to be here and he then said am 13years old but av bin coming hia with my uncle since i was 11..

In shock i asked again how he got the money then his countenance changed like i was asking too much questions..So i walked back to my sit video taped how he ordered for four more bottles,swinging his legs,watched his match n digested it all with a coke bottle ����..Now am really getting scared for this generation coz we don't pay attention to dis kids anymore..Parents please look out for your kids, the friends they keep and the things you do in dia presence..For the youths our love for money shouldn't make us ignore our morals.

Here is the video he shared;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-shocked-as-13-year-old-boy-buys-4-bottles-of-beer-and-drinks-it-all/

Case closed

4 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Flexherbal(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2019
If not for the love of money, why should a barman sell a bottle of alcoholic drink to a 13 year old boy, talk less of 4 bottles!

35 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Naija our country! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by 34webers(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Pikin, wetin you want chop? I want to drink small stout.

14 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Necksonnel: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by GentleMoney: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Pharrel22(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2019
We need a picture of the boy ...
Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Pabloosas(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2019
cool
Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Kellibae(f): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Who sold the beer to him?

7 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by StPete: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2019
This one is small na. 2017 Christmas, I and a couple of my friends went to drink at a popular joint at Okokomaiko, Lagos called "The Planet". You will not believe that a group of 4 boys whose age ranges were between 8 and 11 years were seated not too far from us and ordering beer like it was some kind of bottle water. Fear grip me. In fact, my friends wanted to stand up and beat those boys, or perhaps report the attendant that sold beer to those underaged boys to the owner of the hotel. Lucky for them, while we were contemplating the decision, the small boys each stood up and started leaving...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by fineboynl(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2019
13 and the man is complaining. come to Niger Delta and see things

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by priest54: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2019
morals critically endangered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Immanuels7(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2019
Top Ten Most Successful Bank Robbery of All Time
https://www./2018/12/10-most-successful-bank-robberies-of.html
Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2019
If you are a parent you need to pray more and train your kids well, so many wrong doings and influence these days and the children of this age learn very fast.

4 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by afo86: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2019
Don't be surprise many are still coming... smiley
Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by wittyt98(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by ipobarecriminals: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2019
sad E take an resemble him papa
Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by MufasaRebirth: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Beer good na, come lagos/ibadan come see 12 years old popping refnol, codeine,swifnol etc

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by chendstone01(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2019
at my age I nor dey fit finish one bottle of � beer I no get head for drink but if na weed no problems I can finish 5 wraps without blinking

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by PrinceVM(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2019
that one small I Don see the one in primary 4 finish 3 rap of Igbo n one bottle of dry gin!!! beer still beta jooir.. but all d same . dat uncle of his won't die well 4 spoiling dat child life like dat
Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by Fierce11: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2019
5bottles of beer is better than 2 bottles of jolly jus.. say no to juvenile diabetes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them / Fraudster Who Impersonated Lagos, Ondo Deputy Governors Arrested (Pictured) / A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.