Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus (16023 Views)

Afegbua Storms EFCC, ICPC Offices, Wants PDP National Chairman, Secondus Probed / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by walezy14(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2019
May I ask, is cjn member of PDP or what? why the hue and cry from PDP members. PDP found of celebrating corrupt politicians and government officials.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Brossman: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2019
this apc govt is really a failure to nigeria, they want to rig election at all cost, that is, y there are not campainin for vote because they have made up their minds that they wil rig the 2019 elections....... God pass una. Buhari is just huntin those pple who r not for him. U r days r over u most go back 2 daura and continue ur nomadic life, pple r dyin of hunger, insecurity and so on.........
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by gentleibraheem(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2019
Why is everybody spewing trash
How can a chief justice of a country be involved in a corruption case. . and a number of people are shamelessly calling for the stalling of his prosecution. For tribal, regional, political, selfish and personal interests, think of how this country would progress with people thinking in such manner. Supporting bad and corrupt people holding the country to ransom and sabotaging any attempt to bring them to book
GEJ removed justice ayo salami in 2014 and nobody said nothing because he settles them well at the backdoor. But this man says no to any illegal attempt on the treasury or an attempt to manipulate his decisions towards selfish interest.
I feel hopeless for this country sometimes because of its people

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2019
gaby:
Now I am beginning to see this case from a different lens seeing how the PDP goons are crying over this issue.

This is indeed a prelude to the Presidential elections. It is very evident from the hues and cries that the CJN is a card bearing member of the PDP or an apologist, if true, I then wonder if a ruling PDP government would have acted any differently from this present APC government knowing the sort of vindictive and archaic politics we play on this side of the world.

Be blinding ur self
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2019
frankmoney:
Why are the PDP going extra mile for the cjn ? It's very suspicious , making it seem like his a member of PDP or they are trying to hide something

What should they have done? Hail buhari for trying to remove the chief justice of the nation n replace him with a Hausa Fulani Muslim?
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by jellington: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2019
PDP 16-years administration has infested our Judiciary system with corruption .
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Yohh:
These people are shameless, they haven't even for once condemned the CJN.
So they should leave him untouched despite the glaring evidence which he admitted to himself.
PDP will always be PDP.

There's no glaring evidence anywhere, it seems u can't read English language properly.

There's no need to condemn a man u too u find him guilty. Stop deceiving urself
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by frankmoney(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

What should they have done? Hail buhari for trying to remove the chief justice of the nation n replace him with a Hausa Fulani Muslim?
it's just too suspicious man ... It looks like they have been trying too hard ...
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by jellington: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2019
PDP stole with impunity having insulated themselves with a corrupt Judiciary system.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Adebowale89(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2019
tstx:

Don't deceive your self... Nigerians are irretrievably dumb. They never learn...

I agree with you especially from the East side. when an individual had a case in a country like USA there is no how such person can have serious deal with other developed country

how can sane people settle for someone of Atiku. I believe in opposition to challenge the incumbency but not someone like Atiku with a questionable character

it would be a disgrace to Nigerians to elect such person as their president

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Wisdomsmiley: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2019
From these you will see clearly that the man in mention is not from Nigera, how will a reasonable Nigeria that knws what is called war be calling for war if not mad and crazy
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by jellington: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2019
The Judiciary and Legislature are accomplice in destruction of good governance and fight against corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Probity100: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2019
gaby:
Now I am beginning to see this case from a different lens seeing how the PDP goons are crying over this issue.

This is indeed a prelude to the Presidential elections. It is very evident from the hues and cries that the CJN is a card bearing member of the PDP or an apologist, if true, I then wonder if a ruling PDP government would have acted any differently from this present APC government knowing the sort of vindictive and archaic politics we play on this side of the world.

PDP is right. Buhari wants to control Judiciary. Why suddenly he wants to remove CJN. The Legal Luminaries e.g Afe Babalola have spoken; CCT has no power to try CJN. So, let the Judiciary council try him. Or is Buhari afraid of the council?

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Tomide007: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Secondus will be the first to flee Nigeria if Buhari is reelected
He'll be the second to flee
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by jellington: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2019
PDP pretentiously backing Judiciary as a pay back to the shield they have enjoyed from corruption charges against them.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Wasky101: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2019
gaby:

Nothing is vindictive about this it's just plain democracy. If you are trying to side with the opposition in my government and I have proof, I immediately dig up dirty and use against you. Happens all over the world. Would anybody expect me to fold my arms and watch you work against me? Your only saving Grace would be if we don't find any dirt, but then again is that possible for any man

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by jellington: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Obasanjo destroyed Nigeria Judicial institutions and rule of law by relying on advice from the likes of Afe Babalola.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by gentleibraheem(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There's no glaring evidence anywhere, it seems u can't read English language properly.

There's no need to condemn a man u too u find him guilty. Stop deceiving urself

What is this one talking about for God's sake.
Oga you no dey read news, abi your data na to just log on to nairaland and make noise.
How can a CJN earning not up to 10m annually worth more than 200m with over 40 assets yet to be declared, and what was his excuse, "I forgot to declare my assets"
People like you are the main problem of this country
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by gaby(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Wasky101:

Nothing is vindictive about this it's just plain democracy. If you are trying to side with the opposition in my government and I have proof, I immediately dig up dirty and use against you. Happens all over the world. Would anybody expect me to fold my arms and watch you work against me? Your only saving Grace would be if we don't find any dirt, but then again is that possible for any man

Exactly how I am seeing it to be. The vindictiveness in my statement isn't exactly about the topic, it is more about how our general lifestyle cum politics is played.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by jellington: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
PDP are unseen hand behind the decadence and corruption on Nigeria Judiciary system.The 16 years administration of PDP has grossly aided the appointment of people without integrity into our nation Judiciary institution.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by gaby(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2019
Probity100:

PDP is right. Buhari wants to control Judiciary. Why suddenly he wants to remove CJN. The Legal Luminaries e.g Afe Babalola have spoken; CCT has no power to try CJN. So, let the Judiciary council try him. Or is Buhari afraid of the council?

If he is indeed guilty or tainted as being bandied, I am in support of having him address or prove himself guiltless before a competent body as proscribed by the books and not an issue to play politics or disproportionate quota system with.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by marktpompido(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Because he want to replace him with hausa person to rig elections.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by jellington: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2019
The wind of real change is blowing across the nation anyone either from Executive,Legislative or Judiciary that aiding and abetting corruption will be swept into Lagoon. Nigeria must move to the next Level with integrity.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Sagay212: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Let the constitution be followed. There's no need for all these noise. How can you name yourself secondus? WTF!
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Victorygold(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Ziggylady:

APC hirlings and e-rats ranting from under their mama's skirts.....You lots will be the first to be consummed if the crisis you lots are pushing for vomes to fore..

Brainless dolts.

You forgot 1976 in a hurry?
Where motte than three million of your flat headed brother where killed like fowl.
Be guided madam.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by precious1967(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2019
we are under state of emergency.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Ziggylady(f): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Victorygold:

You forgot 1976 in a hurry?
Where motte than three million of your flat headed brother where killed like fowl.
Be guided madam.

Who is this MCOluomo stark illiterate?...every ignorant urchin feel they have an opinion. undecided
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by jellington: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2019
C.J.N is not God.Let him go and proof himself after all if the charges are trumped up the whole world shall see.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by jellington: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2019
PDP will do anything to protect corruption, corrupt Leaders and public Officers. They will fight dirty to protect their accomplices.But tell them it does not matter what it cost us even if is my life Nigerians must depart from the old crooked and corrupt ways of doing things. And it must be NOW.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by sheltergreen: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2019
Lolz...Vfunny

Meanwhile.....

Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Indispensable85(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Lol.... Even this weakling of a chairman is talking.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2019
gentleibraheem:

What is this one talking about for God's sake.
Oga you no dey read news, abi your data na to just log on to nairaland and make noise.
How can a CJN earning not up to 10m annually worth more than 200m with over 40 assets yet to be declared, and what was his excuse, "I forgot to declare my assets"
People like you are the main problem of this country

Ur quite uneducated n quite mad. How can u sit down in ur house n tell us how much he earns? Just being a solicitor for 2 land deals in Abuja n Lagos can give a normal barrister hundreds of millions in profits, Talk more of such a top shot lawyer who has rises to CJN. Oga he's very wealthy n he made his money legitimately thru real estate legal deals. Stop being a fool

Any human being can forget to declare his assets n once he notices it, he can always declare it.

Even if he didn't declare his assets properly, it doesn't make him a criminal. It is left for the courts to establish weda he committed am act of culpable negligence before he becomes a criminal.

Unfortunately for thr buharideens, the man already re-filed those assets in 2016 n it's upto date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Abure Remains Our National Chairman - NLC / Sovereign National Conference: North Set For Showdown / LAGOS Is World's 3rd Worst City To Live In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.