Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? (2454 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by 22okezie: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2010
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
I want to use this thread to discuss this topic that says "YOUR IMMEDIATE BROTHER OR YOUR WIFE WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER MOST". This topic has being a stigma to many people and it it seems not to be tackled till now, that is why i want to discuss it with my great wise nairalanders. please, state three reasons for your answer. thanks
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Travelista(f): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
If you're placing the interests of your brother over those of your wife, you shouldn't be married in the first place.
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
The love of a wife, is different to that of a brother. Even a 10 yr knows that.
You don't have to choose one over the other (as long as there's no fight etc)
Love them all to the best of your ability. But always remember to love your brother as
a brother, and your wife as a wife. (is a simple logic really)
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
People . . . enough already with all these silly threads!
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

People . . . enough already with all these silly threads!

I wonder.

@ topic: My wife will always be number one. I wouldn't have married her otherwise.
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by invisible2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
My wife na, my brother should go and marry his own.
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by invisible2(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^^ROTFLMAO, seriously your rabbit.
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
chaircover:

Ok; I am tired of being left out so time to start my own thread . . . . . . smiley

Fellow Nairalanders, please advise me, who is more important between my dog, my cat or my fish  undecided

Hahahahaha! If the dog's brown, no contest.

The other options - do you mean cat, fish or catfish? I can't stand cats, but I'm partial to catfish pepper soup, lol. grin
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 13, 2010
I like this sub-thread better than the main thread. I'd pick the fish in this case. At least it doesnt meow.
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Outstrip(f): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2010
I say send the fish packing. It's wahala is too much grin
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Sissy3(f): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2010
LOL @ chairs mini-thread

the dog is more important. at least it will protect you and keep you company

the cat does nothing but eat and meow all the time- unless you have rats in the house

the fish does nothing but to swim up and down

the rabbit- too cute to be useful.
Re: Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2010
Actually CC i'd say you keep them all, cat for catfish peppersoup like siena said

As for the dog, you wouldnt be able to sleep well @ nite not with the barking and stuffs but its a good security guard and i tell you , you need no "musa" or "suleiman" to do anything for you.

The rabbit oh well, you can make a good fortune if you sell it out to them indians, they make a very nice rabbit stew and who knows, you might end up joining the "forbes list of the richest/most influential people in the world" with the money you make out of it.

The fish who knows, you might actually make MR CC happy today with some fish stew and rice cool

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? / How Do I Plan/prepare For My Wedding / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.