Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (26596 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by breaktro: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
I know most of us have diverse opinions about this gay issue.In order to try to clarify things,I want to know if you can confidently attend the wedding of your gay brother and even invite your friends,in case the gay marriage law is lifted.The floor is open for your opinions.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by nedu2000(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
‎i don't believe in gay marriage,hmmm.....I won't

10 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by vivianc(f): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yes, I'm not homophobic.

18 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by afrobaby(f): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Haba, I be confirmed ijebu woman from a core ijebu family, none of my relative will ever say they are gay, let alone talk about gay marriage, you will hear comments like omo ale, who s your father in this land, lols, they would better pretend and remain unmarried than say such a disgusting thing
Seriously, I dont think I can stand that talk let alone attending such a wedding, God forbid

26 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Amhappy(f): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
No

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
Attended one last Saturday. They are adopting right away.....Awesome kiss kiss

12 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by EfemenaXY: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
breaktro: I know most of us have diverse opinions about this gay issue.In order to try to clarify things,I want to know if you can confidently attend the wedding of your gay brother and even invite your friends,in case the gay marriage law is lifted.The floor is open for your opinions.

Why not?

Does being gay make them any less of a human being?

Do they not contribute their quota if not more to society? e.g taxes?

Yes, not only will I attend such weddings if I'm lucky to be invited to one, I'll use that as an excuse to go shopping, get myself some TLC from the salon/hair dressers and buy them a big present wrapped beautifully and an equally nice congratulatory wedding card to go with it.

Then I'll dance the happy dance at their reception and really let my hair down.

20 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by slimyem: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Gay "brother"? Wedding?
Aint gon happen!!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Why not?

Yes, not only will I attend such weddings if I'm lucky to be invited to one, I'll use that as an excuse to go shopping, get myself some TLC from the salon/hair dressers and buy them a big present wrapped beautifully and an equally nice congratulatory wedding card to go with it.

Off topic
I don't know what took me to literature section and I saw ur short stories. What r u waiting for? They r really fantastic! Although I ve seen some of the signs severally in ur posts but never knew u were already into it.congrats.

15 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yes,for comic relief.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by HoldenCaulfield(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
Me? Brother? Attending? Gay marriage? Of all the comical ideas?

9 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Patyaks: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dat will be d last tin i will eva do,fuk gay,

5 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by deshclones(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
What sort of topic is this??...pls lock this disgusting thread ...whats this?..of all relevant and irrelevant topic to discuss its this disgusting act gay marriage...poster no just try me this evening... angry angry angry

18 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by EfemenaXY: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

Off topic
I don't know what took me to literature section and I saw ur short stories. What r u waiting for? They r really fantastic! Although I ve seen some of the signs severally in ur posts but never knew u were already into it.congrats.

Thanks dear, been very lazy of late. kiss
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
Shei mo ya were ni? Neva will i

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by nickyvick(f): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
I dey crase. It means u r a pertaker of deir sin.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bisexual Lesbians - Yes (I've got stake in 3some): 100% Lesbians - No : Male Homos - No.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Rachygee(f): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
breaktro: I know most of us have diverse opinions about this gay issue.In order to try to clarify things,I want to know if you can confidently attend the wedding of your gay brother and even invite your friends,in case the gay marriage law is lifted.The floor is open for your opinions.
never,it will not stand neither will it come to pass

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by kekakuz(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
No

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ehen ubangiji Allah ya tsare ya kare , yan bura uba sheguna tsinannu, Allah ya halaka ku duk inda kuke!

6 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by basisop(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
I'll attend just to kill them for being a disgrace to the family.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by lifestyle1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
I dey craze ? besides gay marriage is illegal in Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by 50calibre(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yes! Provided I go with my shot gun.

Besides I can't have a gay relative because the moment I find out he/her is gay, they seize to exist in my eyes.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by onyeguy: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
WHY NOT.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BUT TRULY I HATE GAYS cool cool cool
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by supervic: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
if dem go serve enuf food y nt

7 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by murorun1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Why not?

if only am permittd 2 rain insults on u, i would av done so. I can't imagine some1 sayin dis in nigeria haba!!!. Bro wc is ur religion 1st of all?

8 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Fazhy: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sorry, don't have one in my family.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by chucky234(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
What will you tell your friends if you are to invite them?

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Mamacita007(f): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
it can never happen. thank God my only bro like women llooooooll

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by tyson55(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
undecided undecided undecided

No comment
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
I can never attend such a devilish,unnatural,disgusting and anti-social gathering ... !!!

Gay kwa ...... Abi dem chop craze, na to go scatter the wedding self !!!

Ko tie gbodo shele nile Oodua tiwa !!!

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.