Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) (73645 Views)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by CheapDataGuy: 8:13am On Jan 14, 2019
Cute family
Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by NinaArsenal(f): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Beautiful Family.
Ndi Igbo anyi amakazia
Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by Firefly2017(f): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
GuyWise101:
I pray God gives me only male children, I don't want harlots to sorround me.

don't worry He will give you armed robbers for sons. anófià

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
ugohemma:
Lol,thoughtshe was in same leaguewith Eucharia
what league is that?

The league of women who lost their children to sickle cell anemia?

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by kiddoiLL(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Ugosample:

so feminists don't have husbands and a successful family?

What are you saying? undecided
feminists do, but get the point bro, the woman is old school...old school might be the wrong word.. she's not one of these kids who are brainwashed with this 21st century thing... besides I've never seen an sign that she's a feminist during her whole career
Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Ugosample:

so feminists don't have husbands and a successful family?

What are you saying? undecided
don't mind that ignorant person.

Kerry Washington is a feminist and she has a good husband and kids. Same goes for Chimamanda. It is people who do not understand the concept of feminism that assume feminists do not have successful families. Ignorant men

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by nwanyionitsha: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2019
GuyWise101:
Never knew your mum and sisters were harlots. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by nwanyionitsha: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2019
utenwuson:
I just love to have all male children...... U will sleep wt both eyes closed
Lies !!!

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Kerry Washington is a feminist and she has a good husband and kids. Same goes for Chimamanda. It is people who do not understand the concept of feminism that assume feminists do not have successful families. Ignorant men
ignorant men? Na wa for you oooooo!

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by OmonoWrites: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2019
So beautiful!
Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by Rosarie(f): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2019
GuyWise101:
watch what u say.so if God gives u a female u are already pronouncing harlot on her when u dont know yet if she is the one who will make u proud.break grounds and bring your family name to lime light.words are seeds.been young is not an excuses mind what u say.do u know is she will be American first black female president.u are not God.dont kill ur children's future before they are born

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by Lihyunpark(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2019
safarigirl:

what is the concept of feminism o?
Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2019
Na only male she born? I jump and pass, who will take care of me and wash my undies when I grow old?

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
so this fat bleach pig don marry undecided*spit*

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by holysaint1(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Na only male she born? I jump and pass, who will take care of me and wash my undies when I grow old?

take care of you...= him and ur grand children

wash ur undies = washing maching sad
Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by Ziggylady(f): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2019
GuyWise101:

You have to marry a 'harlot' to have the male children you are craving for.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2019
holysaint1:

take care of you...= him and ur grand children

wash ur undies = washing maching sad

I don't pray for 3 boys cheesy is it someone's daughter that will be taking care of me in old age?, she won't treat me like she will treat her mother (daughter in laws and mils quarrel a lot) Thanks all the same

PS: I was joking about the undies stuff grin

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by movetoca: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2019
I choose female children anyday. How many male children are taking care of their parents in Nigeria?... probably less than 5%. Any one with a successful mom or aunts will definitely pray for female children. They bring blessings to family.

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by tightpussy156: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2019
cool. This is to say it only 5% marriage are successful in nollywood the remain are gonna.not those oloshos surrounded by nollywood such as INI Edo, Tonto dike, genieve, mercy Johnson, Rita Dominic, funke akindele u all should take good example from chinyere wilifred those that will quote me wrong should take d back door. the truth is bitter but been spoken.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by movetoca: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Rosarie:
watch what u say.so if God gives u a female u are already pronouncing harlot on her when u dont know yet if she is the one who will make u proud.break grounds and bring your family name to lime light.words are seeds.been young is not an excuses mind what u say.do u know is she will be American first black female president.u are not God.dont kill ur children's future before they are born
Most of them here are naturally stupid. My grand dad had 3 boys and 3 girls. The boys didn't do anything for him even though they were not poor. It was the female kids that took care of him. One even flew him abroad when he was sick. All 3 female children are successful and they were the ones that buried him. Most of you guys here are backward and I don't pray to come in contact with you. Spits

4 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by glowzy: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2019
You talk truth my dear!
All these ones clamouring for only male children, I wish you what you wish yourself but at old age when you come to realize that male offsprings are overrated it might already be too late for you
Well trained female children makes your old age sweet and easy.

Pray that God should give you children shikena, either male or female is for God to decide the one that will suit your sojourn on earth.
Mizwisdom:

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by whiteeyes: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2019
GuyWise101:
You've indirectly referred to your mother as well as all feminine species in your family as harlots. You must really be screwed up upstairs to say such. for a woman to have birthed you, carried you in her womb for 9months is Enough to earn respect for all women.
Better withdraw your statement before I invoke a mother's curse upon you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by ojibole(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2019
The woman with the largest jugs in nollywood
Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2019
thebossagain:
A formidable soldiers around her, lovely, at least we no hear drama as accustoms to nollywood actors.
So some mothers do have them

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by LadySarah: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2019
remedick:
wow.. they look good... ah all boys?

grin grin grin grin

Since last Yr,37 pieces still remaining.Meters that Ppl are searching for like gold.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by remedick: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
LadySarah:

Since last Yr,37 pieces still remaining.Meters that Ppl are searching for like gold.
lol... almost sold off. i refuse to edit it. Well, forget that one... a lot of people don't have money ooo. Buhari has really spoilt things for us.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by gwama: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
With such a big chest, her children did not have to be hungry when they were babies. Milk factory. grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lovely fam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) / Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) / Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.