Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

"Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) (73642 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Tomi Odunsi Stuns In See-Through Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by benjackugo: 12:16pm On May 07, 2022
Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada flaunted her curves in a see-through figure-hugging dress, IGBERETV reports.

As seen in photos shared on her Instagram handle, she posed with her bum on display through the see-through fabric.

"Friday Night Calls, So We Outside. Beauty & Brains. CEO Numba 1!", she captioned the photos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdOpsKhoR71/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Malory: 12:18pm On May 07, 2022
Beauty and brain indeed. Imagine her tiny yansh like puff puff. You have a working brain yet you participated in live TV orgy

363 Likes 26 Shares

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by illicit(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2022
tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Kriss216: 12:50pm On May 07, 2022
A girl with a working brain can't be foolish enough to display her disjointed and disgruntled smelly nyash on public domain!

379 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Kriss216: 12:55pm On May 07, 2022
Malory:
Beauty and brain indeed. Imagine her tiny yansh like puff puff. You have a working brain yet you participated in live TV orgy
With the standard, to find a sensible brainy Nigerian girl now is like to find chilled water in Hell.

250 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by GooodHardDick: 1:07pm On May 07, 2022
This rubbish must not make FP! angry

The mods should take note

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Mirabella01: 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
Nice handbag...

Now, let me see if I can see any other good thing... grin

17 Likes

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Peace081: 1:51pm On May 07, 2022
I love her shoe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Malory: 1:58pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

With the standard, to find a sensible brainy Nigerian girl now is like to find chilled water in Hell.
It is a hard job indeed

13 Likes

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 07, 2022
I see grin

6 Likes

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2022
Abeg e get one girl for this concluded bbnaija,she black and petite with low cut,she no deh for news, Wetin happen,I no even no her name,but she's beautiful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 3:27pm On May 07, 2022
Yes baby girl, flaunt what God has given you cheesy cheesy cheesy, nairaland redpillers can die of hatred and bitterness no one cares .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Zico777(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2022
Malory:
grin
U get bad mouth o!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by We4all: 5:29pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:
A girl with a working brain can't be foolish enough to display her disjointed and disgruntled smelly nyash on public domain!

You’re everywhere running your dead campaign against the gender that brought you to earth. Better ask her to return you wherever she picked you from.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Kriss216: 5:35pm On May 07, 2022
We4all:

You’re everywhere running your dead campaign against the gender that brought you to earth. Better ask her to return you wherever she picked you from.
I don't have your time now.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Spechialone(f): 5:40pm On May 07, 2022
There's a nude colored linen under the black veil

29 Likes

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Gadafii: 6:01pm On May 07, 2022
Olosho don drop caption, beauty and brain indeed cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
She should give herself sense.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Rickmann: 6:38pm On May 07, 2022
benjackugo:
Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada flaunted her curves in a see-through figure-hugging dress, IGBERETV reports.

As seen in photos shared on her Instagram handle, she posed with her bum on display through the see-through fabric.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdOpsKhoR71/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Present-day Nigerian girls are nothing but sex objects.

19 Likes

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by LogicBomb8: 7:50pm On May 07, 2022
They do anything 4 clout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Sollution: 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
Na unclothedness dey in vogue now

2 Likes

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by kevovo: 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
Friday night calls indeed. You mean Friday night is the best time to find client.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by CursedTinubu: 8:01pm On May 07, 2022
grin

I want to have sex with her

3 Likes

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2022
cheesy

CEO Chief Executive of Olosho

Beauty and Brain in display of nudity, under which figure of speech can that be classify, literature students?
oh I got it

IRONY

Ugliness and Dumbness

just see her looking like dwarf stock fish, she's getting lean with her shortness, it doesn't look good, at least if you no tall as a lady be meaty with at least 18th century IQ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by dake40(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2022
U

1 Like

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by georjay(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2022
You mean
Artificial beauty and small booty angry ?

3 Likes

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Sisora(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2022
We are now battering this term.
Please show us your first class certificate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by 96ACE: 8:02pm On May 07, 2022
grin
Brain indeed

7 Likes

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 07, 2022
Exkandayee:
Abeg e get one girl for this concluded bbnaija,she black and petite with low cut,she no deh for news, Wetin happen,I no even no her name,but she's beautiful
Is it saskay?

2 Likes

Re: "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) by UselessBuharist: 8:02pm On May 07, 2022
All I see is stupid without brain

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) / Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo / DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.