Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos (23020 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Rexnegro(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
okay
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by puresaint(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
gare:

So what time is he coming ?
If am the one I won't come... Let them do their worst.
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by comos: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
the CJN should not attend this CCT trial, because the FG/APC will now say he should step down since he is under trial
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Awoo88: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2019
The CJN.should shun the cct!!! CJN should be inform in writing about his error.
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by rita25(f): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2019
the law is an ass.......what goes around comes around undecided

2 Likes

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by madridguy(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Impressive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by macaranta(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2019
They seem determined to act out a script
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2019
I am sure He wants to tie this Man to get hold of the judiciary by putting a Northerner all in the name of rigging the election.
Buhari is a mistake.. Nigerians enjoy the change you voted for

1 Like

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by crownwealth: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2019
Only fools support this stupidity
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by ferventchamp: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2019
You can see how APC work...

They have sundry venal journalists in their kitty like this Shagari Sumna Sambo whose life is all about doing speculative and slanted reportage for Tinubu and APC...

He had to post this jejune piece for pre-emptive considerations so that the media trial can gain traction and momentum...

How did we get here
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2019
If he fund guilty prosecute him nobody above law.although this umar danald don't have what it take to prosecute him.he will sent him free like he did to saraki. I Was shucked when heard saraki was acquitted with all charges against him.

4 Likes

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by deltateam: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2019
Tribunal reminds me of military regime and then he is to be judged by Buhari's zombie. He is already guilty, they should sentence him already.

Id1ots.
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by kikake: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2019
Gossiplover:
DIRTY COURTROOM: Courtroom being cleaned by workers of Nigeria's Code of Conduct Tribunal where Nigeria's Chief Justice, Walter Onnoghen is to appear before the Chairman Danladi Umar on allegations of non-assets declaration.

A cabal runs amock over political power in Nigeria.
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by BigBizzy(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2019
and buratai is still coa even after Dubai building.... naija we hail

2 Likes

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by deltateam: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2019
Maxymilliano:
Funny country ... What happened to the corruption charged filed against the Chairman of the code of conduct Tribunal Mr. Danladi Umar ?

On June 2, 2018, Festus Keyamo, on behalf of the EFCC filed the charges and i'm wondering why the FG didn't asked Mr. Umar to step aside as Chairman

Why would they ask their zombie to step aside when they still need him.
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2019
can military take over this country even if it is for just 6 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by roymary: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Am I missing something? Did Buhari finally declare his own asset? I know that was the talk at some point! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by deltateam: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
If he fund guilty prosecute him nobody above law.although this umar danald don't have what it take to prosecute him.he will sent him free like he did to saraki. I Was shucked when heard saraki was acquitted with all charges against him.

Another zombie spotted. "A senate president engages in mere robbery"he swallowed it.

1 Like

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by ashantitope: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2019
KEMI ADEOSUN WAS IGNORANT OF THE NYSC ACT, SHE RESIGNED HONOURABLY

THE CJN FORGOT 2 DECLARE HIS ASSET HE SHOULD RESIGN HONOURABLY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2019
Stop quoting me if you don't have anything in your upstair boy.[ author=deltateam post=74744984]

Another zombie spotted. "A senate president engages in mere robbery"he swallowed it.[/quote]
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Graciousnaija: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2019
I see nothing wrong in this exercise. If this man has done nothing wrong, he has the platform to explain himself for the whole world to hear. The problem with us is that we attach so much political importance to offices that are answerable to the law.

4 Likes

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by ImperialYoruba: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Immanuels7:
Onnoghen is allegedly prosecuted because he declared Saraki Innocent in the Offa Bank Robbery..

Useless APC government.. Vote PDP because its the next most popular option.. I would have gone for Moghalu or Olawepo, but its obvious they cant win

Saraki has not been charged for Offa robbery.
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by nonsobaba: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2019
SweetJoystick:
If Walter go he fall hand big time
He will go because he knows he is guilty and if he doesn't coperate with the investigation, more of his dirty activities will be revealed. In order for him not to be dragged through the mud like that, he may likely cut a deal with the executive branch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Is Onnoghen too big to be questioned?
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2019
Welcome to Juria. The land of crisis and confused folks like headless chickens running helter skelter in all directions.... undecided

There was simply a country....

1 Like

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by zoedew: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Court declares it lacks jurisdiction. Landmark victory for due process and the Rule Of Law!
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Vivapros(m): 9:44am On Jan 14, 2019
That's why on Nigeria can never grow and develop from third world country than this.This action the Cjn is that after election if there's any rigging of election. The case will be halt.
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Although this is no proof the CJN is the visitor they're about to have, but I hope he is.

I'd like to see the war Secondus and Wike are promising over the man's arraignment, and hoping they use their families to lead the charge!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Folohunsho20(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2019
My lord, I'm guilty with reason
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by sanerugwei: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2019
Hehehehe...

It's time to check the constitution again...

But CJN has already sent in his reply to CCB, I don't think he is obligated to attend any trial till NJC and then Senate investigates him...

The problem is that this government with lack of respect for rule of law and due process...

Fine nobody is above the law...
Why the rush...
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
this comedian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge / El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman / Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.