Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? (15872 Views)

Swiss Man Left In Intensive Care After Suffering Lung Injury From Masturbating / UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) / Akeredolu Commissions Critical Care Unit For State Teaching Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Oyindidi(f): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
madridguy:
Truly Lagos population is scary grin

You see a man carrying another man in a bus and people eating in the bus. I no fit stay for Lagos
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin grin aside from the high price in transport, the crowd alone will make you to carry yourself. That is Lagos

Oyindidi:
You see a man carrying another man in a bus and people eating in the bus. I no fit stay for Lagos
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Ruddyman(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
munas:

so what is the true position?

It's best you contact them on that. Like speak with the management This thier website http://outreachgroup.com.ng and these are the phone numbers from their website 08185912878 | 08067644530 | 08183803643
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Ruddyman(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
femzyk:
I strongly recommend outreach because of the following reasons given by a friend that works there:
* cases from lagoon were referred to outreach wic means there is somtin abt that outreach that is good.
* outreach is not too expensive and also not too cheap....this makes it one thing, affordable.
* they were given the best secondary care giver in 2017 or so....this I av not confirmed
* av heard of cases of less that 1kg that survived through their services.
* the owner of the hospital worked in the UK almost all her life.... I think she is good.
My dear, I think outreach is ur best bet.

This looks good
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by saidioo: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lagoon Hospital has one.
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Ruddyman(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
saidioo:
Lagoon Hospital has one.

Bro if you read thru some of the comments , you will see some people saying that Lagoon refers cases like this to Outreach Women and Children hospital...... may be not all but some of them....
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by emychukwu: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lifeline children hospital ogunlana drive surulere Lagos.
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Soknown: 1:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Hope you have been able to found a NICU anywhere around you, how is the baby now. If you still require a NICU, please go to Paediatric partners on Akin It unless street off Ajose Adeogun.VI.
babatee55:
My wife had a premature delivery, not long ago, at a maternity clinic near our house at Agege and we have been told that the child needs to be on a ventilator to survive. I have been told that this can only be found in a hospital that has a neonatal unit.

This is an Emergency. Where can we find this type of hospitals in Lagos say around the mainland { Ikeja axis } etc

Waiting for your reply

Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Ruddyman(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2019
Op were are thou? Give us an update on this

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by justfash50: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2019
It requires a ventilator for the child to survive.

Only lagoon hospital has this in Lagos .
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by jesseuzoma: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2019
justfash50:

Are you sure?
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Jeffucuc: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2019
justfash50:

i dnt think its only lagoon hospital, i know a friend whose baby was sent to one outreach hospital in festac and the baby was put on a ventilator and today the child is alive.

So Outreach hospital festac is one of them, you can also see that by the pictures on this thread
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by rannies(f): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2019
AmazingELixir:
undecided

The hospital or whatever they call themselves should have referred you guys to a particular hospital that have the incubators.

Our system in this country stinks to high heaven.

The privately owned hospitals are quite expensive...try LUTH sha for Ikeja GRA....although that place sha you need to be prayerful and vigilant

That's LASUTH. LUTH is in Idi Araba near Surulere.
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Ruddyman(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2019
We are still waiting for the UPDATE ON THIS, Oga come and tell us what happened.
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by AmazingELixir: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
rannies:

That's LASUTH. LUTH is in Idi Araba near Surulere.

Thanks dear
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by fusionnest: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2019
munas:

That is were you have the very best hands

Not enough to say they have the best hands...What have they done? what's their statistic of saving neonates? that what matters
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by donstan18: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
grin it will cost you
How are you?
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Oyindidi(f): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:
How are you?
I'm fine, you?
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by donstan18: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm fine, you?
Very well... Just doing fine.

Happy how the election has been going so far?
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Oyindidi(f): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:

Very well... Just doing fine.

Happy how the election has been going so far?
Not really but I'm not supporting any of them. Can't support these men. Buhari ruled before I was born or so and is till ruling. I can never support them. As for atiku and co serves them rightgrin they abandoned Jonathan to his fate now they are reaping the seed.
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by donstan18: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
Not really but I'm not supporting any of them. Can't support these men. Buhari ruled before I was born or so and is till ruling. I can never support them. As for atiku and co serves them rightgrin they abandoned Jonathan to his fate now they are reaping the seed.
Lol. It's obvious you didn't vote.

For some reasons, i supported ATIKU but he's obviously loosing which I'm not happy about. He didn't garner votes as expected in the North.

Dat one dey shaa..

How's family and work faring?
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Oyindidi(f): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:

Lol. It's obvious you didn't vote.

For some reasons, i supported ATIKU but he's obviously loosing which I'm not happy about. He didn't garner votes as expected in the North.
Dat one dey shaa..
How's family and work faring?
I don't have PVC and God knows I tried my best to get it. I registered twice same fate. More reason I hate inec and the politicians. They use our cards to rig.

Family is fine, next Saturday is my Boy's 10th birthday. Please remember him in your prayer for me.

Business is doing fine by God's grace though there's little challenge here and there
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by donstan18: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
I don't have PVC and God knows I tried my best to get it. I registered twice same fate. More reason I hate inec and the politicians. They use our cards to rig.

Family is fine, next Saturday is my Boy's 10th birthday. Please remember him in your prayer for me.

Business is doing fine by God's grace though there's little challenge here and there
Lol. Rigging is part of politics in a country like ours, so pannick not.

Do well to get a PVC soon, especially for non-political officials uses. It's important.

Chai! Baby boy is gradually becoming a man. Oyin, you dn dey turn old mama oo, dey there dey do ajeebo baby grin......I will pray for him for your family. HBD to him in advance.

Challenges are part of business.
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Oyindidi(f): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:

Do well to get a PVC soon, especially for non-political officials uses. It's important.

Chai! Baby boy is gradually becoming a man. Oyin, you dn dey turn old mama oo, dey there dey do ajeebo baby grin......I will pray for him for your family. HBD to him in advance.

Lol, challenges from bad drivers and the ones that won't service car after giving them money. Now I do all the maintainance myself and its not easy cry

I gave one devil my cargrin the removed the cover of the engine and put another covere. Donstan it is well. Planning to add 2 more by April
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Oyindidi(f): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:

I don old na grin old woman inside small pikin body. Na fat want fall my hand grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by donstan18: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lol, challenges from bad drivers and the ones that won't service car after giving them money. Now I do all the maintainance myself and its not easy cry

I gave one devil my cargrin the removed the cover of the engine and put another covere. Donstan it is well. Planning to add 2 more by April
These are not unsolvable problems and challenges nh.

I was expecting things like......

3 drivers ran away with my cars.
Police caught one of my drivers with human head. grin

Anyway, just take it easy with your workers, if dem no chop from their lovely madam, who dey wan chop from. Lol.
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by donstan18: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
I don old na grin old woman inside small pikin body. Na fat want fall my hand grin
Body wey you use dey confuse all these small boiz wey their eyes no good.
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Oyindidi(f): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:

These are not unsolvable problems and challenges nh.

I was expecting things like......

3 drivers ran away with my cars.
Police caught one of my drivers with human head. grin

Anyway, just take it easy with your workers, if dem know chop from their lovely madam, who dey wan chop from. Lol.

Lol, e be like war sometimes.

You scarce for sometime, hope all is well?
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by donstan18: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lol, e be like war sometimes.

You scarce for sometime, hope all is well?
Did you check me when I was scarce? sad angry
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Oyindidi(f): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:

Did you check me when I was scarce? sad angry
OK
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by Oyindidi(f): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:

Body wey you use dey confuse all these small boiz wey their eyes no good.
I no be that kind person, I no dey even makeup watin them want look for this ugly face grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? by donstan18: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The 600 Years Old Man Found In India: Said Death Has Forgotten Him / Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital / Hollandia Vs Coke: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.