Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Urgent! Good Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Urgent! Good Writers Needed (1466 Views)

Are There No Good Writers On Nairaland? / Please, Where Can I Get Good Writers To Hire? / In Need Of Good Writers In The Health And Cryptocurrency Niches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Jollyana(f): 9:44am On Jan 14, 2019
Hello, i am looking toward hiring a team of writers. i need two professional writers specifically.
JOB DESCRIPTION

Professional article writing. You would be required to write 500 words long article or more. About 5 articles would need to be written each day. I need high quality articles that are unplagiarized. Before starting, i will give you a sample to write, and if its good enough, you get paid for it.

REQUIREMENTS

Must be familiar with SEO writing or Keyword writing/placement
Must be frequently available online
Must be able to work under a given time fame (an hour and half for 500 words articles)
Must be able to communicate with me regularly in case of any information that needs to be passed

PAYMENT

I pay N1 per word. I do my payments weekly. i would offer a pay raise if i am certain that you are a good writer and that you are committed to work.

If you're interested in this offer, drop a comment below with your contact details as well. this includes your email address
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Webbiey(f): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Interested, WhatsApp; 07037866182, email; wednieprosper@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by am4truth(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dear All,

Consult me for all your quality freelance writing jobs, and SEO works. I'm a Premium writer with iwriter, with over 150 articles,
blog posts, and 6 e-books for clients in the western world.
Email: whisperingop@live.com
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/hustlersblog
iwriter profile: https://www.iwriter.com/realjoy

Bringing real joy to millions online through creative writings
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Abraham18(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
oluwasogoabraham@gmail.com 08129180733
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Name: Onokpite kerry
Email address: ufuomaemudiaga@gmail.com
Am a professional writer with premium articles and stories on Wattpad. Am a graduate of Uniben who has a vibrant blog
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by shalomme: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
oparahshalom@gmail.com 08114114644
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by NaijaGoDigital: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jollyana:
Hello, i am looking toward hiring a team of writers. i need two professional writers specifically.
JOB DESCRIPTION

Professional article writing. You would be required to write 500 words long article or more. About 5 articles would need to be written each day. I need high quality articles that are unplagiarized. Before starting, i will give you a sample to write, and if its good enough, you get paid for it.

REQUIREMENTS

Must be able to work under a given time fame (an hour and half for 500 words articles)
Must be able to communicate with me regularly in case of any information that needs to be passed

PAYMENT

I pay N1 per word. I do my payments weekly. i would offer a pay raise if i am certain that you are a good writer and that you are committed to work.

If you're interested in this offer, drop a comment below with your contact details as well. this includes your email address

At NaijaGoDigital{dot}com writing is very easy for us with the content writing professionals we have got on the team. Our various niche of writers are always SEO conscious when writing articles. Infusing keywords that would drive traffic to your site from time to time.

Contact us today for your article/content writing at an affordable rate.
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by lanibi(f): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Jollyana:
JOB DESCRIPTION

REQUIREMENTS

PAYMENT

Hello. I am an excellent writer and I am always committed to a cause. I believe that you would have hired already but if you ever have a need, I'm in.
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Mubbie(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hello...needing originality and dexterity? I am your guy...08055941956 whatsapp.
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by bry8ted(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2019
My writing skills and research ability will be effectively utilized in providing you with a quality, non-plagiarized contents. I will finish this on the agreed date, without sacrificing quality.
contact me on: 09052697938
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Emmanuel6(m): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Maryroseozoiko: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
My name is jesse Obetta and my number is 07036826213
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Akinwale Akindiya,authorakins@gmail.com
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Mubbie(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2019
vjmuby@gmail.com
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Isyomah(f): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Jane
Isyomah18@gmail.com
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by midehill(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
Jollyana:
JOB DESCRIPTION

REQUIREMENTS

PAYMENT

Do u still need one..i am one
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by emitheo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Emitheo1759@gmail.com
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
chiomaudechukwu12@gmail.com 07010491777
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by MissChioma12: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Urgent! Good Writers Needed by Haypex(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hi there,

I am very much interested in your job.
I am comfortable writing on variety of topics and am always willing to do research to learn more about new subjects matter. My strength include SEO writing and creating catchy headlines.

I can assure you that if you with me once you'd always want to work with me on these kinds of projects.

I will do whatever it takes to deliver above 100% on your project

If you want I can run a brief sample for you so you can test my skills.

You don't even have to pay me until the job is done and you are satisfied. If you aren't satisfied then don't pay me at all.

Thanks.
Gmail:amadipelumi2021@gmail.com
WhatsApp:09053517682

(1) (Reply)

You-mean-the-world-to-me / Untitled / Why Baba Polina No Dey Do Hunter Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.