Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me (1273 Views)

I Want To Relocate, Please Any Advice. / This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice / I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by ebuka10box(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2019
I have stayed in Port Harcourt all my life,I'm a graduate and I'm 26 years old (note). I have tried lotta stuffs in this town but everything has failed. I started teaching when I finished my service but the pay wasn't good and it seemed like I was working without return, I started working with an estate firm. I thought it was gonna be easy compared to teaching but it seemed hard cause I was always on the road with clients but I wasn't getting the deals as expected. I have tried lot of things in this town but they don't end well. I decided maybe I should try relocating to the west(Lagos) ,I got lotta dreams and passion and I feel if I stay like this my dreams and passion are going to end up in the grave. My parents don't support me moving to the west even when they knoW things are not working out well for me in port harcourt. I'm tired of staying in this comfort zone,I'm not scared if trying the west and failing cause I feel victory is sure. Please nairalanders ,do y'all advice me to relocate ,I got nobody in Lagos though ,what's the cost of life there or should I stay back in port harcourt??

1 Like

Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by Oshin56(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thats a good decision that most people are afraid to make try it and everything will work fine and God will bless our hustling
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by Danielomisco(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bro u just typed my story..this age is the age of taking risks,making calculated mistakes and all.If u dnt take it now u will regret when u get older im sure.
Hv u tot of Abj?
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by Oshin56(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Danielomisco:
Bro u just typed my story..this age is the age of taking risks,making calculated mistakes and all.If u dnt take it now u will regret when u get older im sure.
Hv u tot of Abj?
bro that's my tot to go and start life there
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by Danielomisco(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
How abt trying abj since lag is kind of hostile n xpnsive
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by ebuka10box(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Oshin56:
Thats a good decision that most people are afraid to make try it and everything will work fine and God will bless our hustling
Thanks
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by ebuka10box(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2019
Danielomisco:
Hv u tot of Abj?
Yeah abj is second option but I got Lagos in mind for now cause the hustle over there is tight and most jobs are located there
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by JOGICE(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Danielomisco:
How abt trying abj since lag is kind of hostile n xpnsive

Bro pls is abuja nt more xpensive, jst wnt 2knw (rent, feeding&T fares..seems d OP jst wrote my currnt state_Im@a cross road in btwn Lag&Abj
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by Danielomisco(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
N
JOGICE:

Bro pls is abuja nt more xpensive, jst wnt 2knw (rent, feeding&T fares..seems d OP jst wrote my currnt state_Im@a cross road in btwn Lag&Abj
I went to Abuja and and indeed it is very expensive and life is fast there,I have moved out of my comfort zone tho.Goodluck to u my people.
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by EliteDude(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
That's the problem we face as youngsters, parents still consider you a babe even after service! My Guy MOVE from your comfort zone. Take the risk!!! You've got a Certificate and the Desire to succeed. God help you

1 Like

Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by Mizwisdom(f): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
I don't know much about Abj but I thin you'll find some opportunities in Lagos
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by LegitBoyy: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello, I know how you feel and I know it can be very tiring.
The only thing difficult about Lagos is accommodation, if you can get someone that can help you with accommodation then the remaining variables are quite simple. It is not as if Honey actually flows freely in Lagos but with a B.sc/HND at hand bro, you can actually get a 50k/month job for a start before you get a job that fits in with your dreams.

Out of every 10 jobs in Nigeria, 7 are in Lagos!

Please if you have the opportunity, MOVE!
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
ebuka10box:
I have stayed in Port Harcourt all my life,I'm a graduate and I'm 26 years old (note). I have tried lotta stuffs in this town but everything has failed. I started teaching when I finished my service but the pay wasn't good and it seemed like I was working without return, I started working with an estate firm. I thought it was gonna be easy compared to teaching but it seemed hard cause I was always on the road with clients but I wasn't getting the deals as expected. I have tried lot of things in this town but they don't end well. I decided maybe I should try relocating to the west(Lagos) ,I got lotta dreams and passion and I feel if I stay like this my dreams and passion are going to end up in the grave. My parents don't support me moving to the west even when they knoW things are not working out well for me in port harcourt. I'm tired of staying in this comfort zone,I'm not scared if trying the west and failing cause I feel victory is sure. Please nairalanders ,do y'all advice me to relocate ,I got nobody in Lagos though ,what's the cost of life there or should I stay back in port harcourt??

Wetin u study for school?
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2019
Please I need someone to accommodate me in the west especially lagos, I need to leave my current location as the hustle ain't paying here.
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by ebuka10box(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
angelusbrut:

Wetin u study for school?
Geology
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by ebuka10box(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
LegitBoyy:
Hello, I know how you feel and I know it can be very tiring.
The only thing difficult about Lagos is accommodation, if you can get someone that can help you with accommodation then the remaining variables are quite simple. It is not as if Honey actually flows freely in Lagos but with a B.sc/HND at hand bro, you can actually get a 50k/month job for a start before you get a job that fits in with your dreams.

Out of every 10 jobs in Nigeria, 7 are in Lagos!
Thanks
Please if you have the opportunity, MOVE!
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
ebuka10box:
Geology

Can u do a job of 50k in anambra?
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by ebuka10box(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
angelusbrut:

Can u do a job of 50k in anambra?
Yes oh
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
ebuka10box:
Yes oh

Send ur cv now= impartconsulting@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by ebuka10box(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
angelusbrut:

Send ur cv now= impartconsulting@gmail.com
Thanks bro,I really appreciate
Re: I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
ebuka10box:
Thanks bro,I really appreciate

Kindly delete the quote with email and be ready for interview anytime soon, cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Introduce COAST GUARD Now To Stop Piracy And Kidnapping On Nigerian Waters / How To Stay Focused In Your Dream Career When Facing Defeat / The Future Mathematicians(cauchy, Laplace, Riemann) Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.