Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) (5766 Views)

Fan Sprays Dollars On KS1 Malaika At A Barbing Salon / Emmanuella Iloba: This Ass Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by joseph6071: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2019
The DMW singer shared the photo saying its his way of giving back to the community where he grew up.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/dmw-mayorkun-gifts-his-uncle-with.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2019
cool
Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by HerCuteness(f): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Awww benevolent

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2019
My own principle is this, if you give with your right hand, even your left hand mustn't know about it.

Telling the whole world is just vain.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2019
He try jare

Pepenazi wey we follow do campaign for Futa that year plus help am push song all over common wave I no see collect.

If say I know that year wey you dey sleep my room I for add weyreypey on top the bed.weda you go get mouth sing illegal.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by KelvinCX(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Shibaraba:
He try jare

Pepenazi wey we follow do campaign for Futa that year plus help am push song all over common wave I no see collect.

If say I know that year wey you dey sleep my room I for add weyreypey on top the bed.weda you go get mouth sing illegal.
no vex bros

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by Peterdredd(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2019
smiley
Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by shortgun(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2019
His uncle is family not community but he is also part of the community.
If he wanted to help someone from the community it should have been someone he is not related to...but they say charity begins at home. What do I know sef.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by UrbanExotica(f): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2019
shortgun:
His uncle is family not community but he is also part of the community.
If he wanted to help someone from the community it should have been someone he is not related to...but they say charity begins at home. What do I know sef.
Earthbound:
My own principle is this, if you give with your right hand, even your left hand mustn't know about it.

What you people know how to do best is judging.
How many people have you helped?

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2019
UrbanExotica:

What you people know how to do best is judging.
How many people have you helped?
Shut up.

5 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by KelvinCX(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2019
UrbanExotica:
What you people know how to do best is judging. How many people have you helped?
how many have you helped

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by UrbanExotica(f): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Earthbound:

Shut up.
Your mouth
KelvinCX:
how many have you helped
I've helped enough.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Your mouth
I've helped enough.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by polade1234: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
mayorkun nice one...
Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by techking: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Better pikin
Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by Rextizz(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good boy
Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by Pr0cter: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lol.

But that's not what it mean to give back to the community. Your uncle is the one reaping the benefits and profits from the hair salon alone and not the community.

Bro, think of a community project which can do that the community in general will benefit from. That's what giving back to the community means

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by Dailyhappenings: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Earthbound:

He is advertising the place Oga. If you set up a business and your left hand doesn't know, who will patronize you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by Taniaa(f): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
BanevsJoker:

He is advertising the place Oga. If you set up a business and your left hand doesn't know, who will patronize you?
He could have easily left the part where he rendered assistance out.
Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by fr3do(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Setting up a barber shop for your uncle is not giving back to the community.

But nice gesture to the family
Re: Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo) by TheVerdict: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Earthbound:

Very vain my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic / Picture Of Eniola Badmus Eating A Basin Of Fufu And Soap / Busted: Omawunmi Caught In The Act , Pack Of Cigarettes In Her Bag.. (recap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.