Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) (45673 Views)

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s / Ede Poly Rector Clears Air On ‘suspension’, King-size Bed In Office / Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by KrystosCJ(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2019
I can imagine how their mothers must feel. That is if their mothers fear God.
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2019
joseph6071:
Aren't they supposed to be sober?

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/secondary-school-boys-all-excited-after.html

there was a country
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by Galaticos444: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
oshey! cheesy

leaders of tomorrow.

Them future Dino, Buhari, Adeleke them.

I mean who needs school anyway, when you can do WAEC malpractice, forge NYSC cert, present NEPA bill, become a leader of PhD holders in Nigeria and fvck the citizens up big time, with displays of tree climbing, fainting and other drama as bonus.

Good onesmiley
or rather d future mc oluomu since dey ar all afonjas
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by warrenweste(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2019
sad angry
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by dayleke: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2019
I'm scared of their futures if they can be gloating over suspension from school like that.
I doubt if any of them will tell their parents.

O ma se o....
Aye ti dorikodo tan.
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by stefanweeks: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2019
And they claim to be the most educated in Nigeria
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by PharmaGirl(f): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2019
cheesy
Amala coordinator indeed cheesy
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2019
stewatt:
These ones go dey beat teacher

Dem fit dey beat their mothers sef.

May God give us children that would give us rest of mind.
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by Reelmii: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2019
that school uniform looks familiar

please what is the name of that school
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by Thegents6: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2019
Leaders of tomorrow. Smh Nigeria can never be saved. Please get your visa and zoom out of this shithole

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by AntiWailer: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2019
i like their nick names.

god of war,

god of battle. grin grin
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by Nobeluscabral: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

My aunt tried sending the money to me to Nigeria through western union but it always get cancelled so i decided to use this dude in USA and agreed he was going to credit me directly to my Naija account after pick up which he agreed and i even told him to take 15% and send the rest. This greedy idiot took everything and blocked me, i still can't believe nobelus would do such to me, money meant for my parents i can't even sleeping with at home again without my dad using words to hurt me and call me demeaning names like" Hungry thief" ur mates are working and you are stealing money your sister is sending to us.

Nobelus you will never go Scott free, never!!!

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.
Real name - Cabral Nobel Atenkhu
His phone number/WhatsApp - +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabra

Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by Newboss(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2019
They should go and buy laptop, abeg grin
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by dayleke: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2019
tgmservice:
Why waste money to send this descendants of FC Olumo to school

He get football club too?
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Just imagine nickname "Amala coordinator" People shidren tori olohun

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by Preetti(f): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by bisoye1234: 11:56am On Jan 14, 2019
seceondary schools are now the training ground for thugs

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2019
tgmservice:
Why waste money to send this descendants of FC Olumo to school
Even teachers too are wasting their time teaching them.
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by olaade21: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

My aunt tried sending the money to me to Nigeria through western union but it always get cancelled so i decided to use this dude in USA and agreed he was going to credit me directly to my Naija account after pick up which he agreed and i even told him to take 15% and send the rest. This greedy idiot took everything and blocked me, i still can't believe nobelus would do such to me, money meant for my parents i can't even sleeping with at home again without my dad using words to hurt me and call me demeaning names like" Hungry thief" ur mates are working and you are stealing money your sister is sending to us.

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.

Your aunty or maga. You better say the truth. Shioor

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Igbo boys they ate education
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by LZAA: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2019
joseph6071:
Aren't they supposed to be sober?

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/secondary-school-boys-all-excited-after.html

In sarrki's voice "hakanji shittu"
Afonja on the beat
Nawa o
Cc immhotep deomelllo madridguy yyeske yarimo justiceleague1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2019
uchman48:
Why will they not be happy, is Lagos not celebrating Mc oluomo despite being Nurtw tout. Who school help. The government failed us, universities and polytechnic students are at home with no solution to the strike, they need to be happy Abeg.

grin
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

sir please stop this shi×t. you are also not a clean guy so why not let this go and count your loss...
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Afonja ffuture agberos grin grin grin
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by LZAA: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Igbo boys they ate education

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by nuggarito: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
I'm sure they are boarders.
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by HolyTitus(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
oshey! cheesy

leaders of tomorrow.

Them future Dino, Buhari, Adeleke them.

I mean who needs school anyway, when you can do WAEC malpractice, forge NYSC cert, present NEPA bill, become a leader of PhD holders in Nigeria and fvck the citizens up big time, with displays of tree climbing, fainting and other drama as bonus.

Good onesmiley
lol
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by perdollar(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
I ws like them until they became like me
Re: Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Their uncles and aunties that are meant to be in school are also on strike, they are the product of their country. Were u expecting something better from public schools?

MyGeneration:
That's how they behave now. 10years later you would see them suffering while there mates are working earning real money. Then they start calling your line and start reminding u that they were ur friend in secondary school. If mistakenly u give them audience they start acting like u own them something if u no give them money or work u turn wicked person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.