Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" (42791 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by armadeo(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dshocker:
Truth be told;Sowore can't win this 2019 presidential election,but remains the only credible candidate with a good vision to propel this country to a greater height

I pray and wish that Nigerians will see beyond reasons of voting in the right candidate,instead of voting for the political parties both in federal/state/local govt......God bless Nigeria.

Even if sowore should win the Senate and house would frustrate hisbeffortd cos they would want his seat. Unless his party also clears the Senate and house or at least a very mixed upper chambers
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by SeriouslySense(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by SaintLucia: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Built2last:
BREAKING NEWS-

Top 10 Fastest Growing Economies in Africa in 2018 (World Bank, IMF....)

[1] Ghana >>>>>>>8.3%
[2] Ethiopia >>>>>>8.2%
[3] Cote d'Ivoire>>>7.2%
[4] Djibouti >>>>>> 7.0%
[5] Senegal >>>>>>6.9%
[6] Tanzania >>>>> 6.8%
[7] Sierra Leone>>>6.3%
[8] Burkina Faso>>>6.0%
[8] Benin Rep>>>>>6.0%
[9] Rwanda>>>>>>>5.9%
[10] Niger Rep>>>>>5.2%
------------------
[41] NIGERIA>>>>>>1.9%,
Note: Nigeria was Number [1] in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Also, Nigeria was the 3rd Fastest growing Economy in the World in 2014 now, the 88th.

SOURCES| World Bank, Brookings Institution, IMF.

From now onwards lets face facts
Mumu Lagos state economy is far better and ahead of all these countries u listed. Go there and hustle and leave Naija for those that earn their living through legitimate ways.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by ikorodureporta: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin
bkool7:
See potential minister in Atiku's potential cabinet
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Lothario(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Adebowale89:

you just showcase what brought you to earth and how you were born. you safe my curiosity. so you're an accident victim no wonder you're always talking upside down here. the blood had blocked your senses to function well

worst of it you come be ipob, double calamity grin
grin grin grin grin I don't know what family you're from but your family gene pool could use a little chlorine you may think am insulting you but am just describing you.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Adebowale89(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lothario:
grin grin grin grin I don't know what family I'm from but my family gene pool could use a little chlorine you may think am insulting you but am just describing myself

so you don't even know the family you're from no wonder you tagged yourself bastard earlier on

even without you describing yourself I know you're from one uncultured and wretched family
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Lothario(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Adebowale89:

so you don't even know the family you're from no wonder you tagged yourself bastard earlier on

even without you describing yourself I know you're from one uncultured and wretched family
grin weak comebacks and for your info my dogs eat better than you
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Adebowale89(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lothario:
grin weak comebacks and for your info my dogs eat better than you

go and call phyno to celebrate that. a kid will always be a kid.

of course what a fool will say. bragging under your parent roof and you think that's life? you go get sense las las
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Lothario(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Adebowale89:

go and call phyno to celebrate that. a kid will always be a kid.

of course what a fool will say. bragging under your parent roof and you think that's life? you go get sense las las
See him reasoning like a bastard that he is, he thinks everyone is a failure like him who's mother feeds him he's unknown father must have seen he was cursed in the womb grin and there's no redemption he's condemned for life grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Adebowale89(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2019
Lothario:
See my reasoning like a bastard that i am, i thinks everyone is a failure like me who's mother feeds him my unknown father must have seen i was cursed in the womb grin and there's no redemption I'm condemned for life grin my parent don suffer forever

hope they know at home? just see how you're showcasing the kind of home you came from publicly

those things that gave birth to you must be regretting they don't flush you away when you're 1week

my sympathy to them, and my condolence if you're the only child. you're doomed beyond resurrection
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Lothario(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2019
Adebowale89:

they dont know at home? just see how I am showcasing the kind of home i came from publicly

those things that gave birth to me must be regretting they didn't flush me away when I was 1week

my sympathy to them, and my condolence as I am the only child. I am doomed beyond resurrection
This bastard said You are free to mention me but pray I'm not in
bad mood, my clapback will spoil your day but he was only chest beating grin he's not even creative oh I forgot he's a bastard
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by gaskiyamagana: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2019
Built2last:

Refute it or shut up.

Your defence mechanism is not working
Since I am not student in your school of Desperation.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Adebowale89(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Lothario:
This bastard said You are free to mention me but pray I'm not in
bad mood, my clapback will spoil your day but he was only chest beating grin he's not even creative oh I forgot he's a bastard

any surprise from a typical ipob? no

your frustration should be channel to those that make your life a miserable one. you keep repeating bastard like someone that's under spell grin

be glad I'm in a good mood or else you would have deactivate your account here. it's a privilege for you to have the chance to read back my response

your repetition on bastard must have been an experience that thing that gave birth to you share to you at your weird teenage

I repeat the person that made your life a misfortune, miserable and a complicated one should be shown this your frustration. I'm not to be held responsible for your awful predicament

go to hell with the stupidity that had been your lineage hallmark
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Lothario(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2019
Adebowale89:

any surprise from a typical ipob? no

your frustration should be channel to those that make your life a miserable one. you keep repeating bastard like someone that's under spell grin

be glad I'm in a good mood or else you would have deactivate your account here. it's a privilege for you to have the chance to read back my response

your repetition on bastard must have been an experience that thing that gave birth to you share to you at your weird teenage

I repeat the person that made your life a misfortune, miserable and a complicated one should be shown this your frustration. I'm not to be held responsible for your awful predicament

go to hell with the stupidity that had been your lineage hallmark
grin grin grin grin We for go see who go deactivate account chest beater after I don show you your chestbeating he con say hin dey good bastard shut up your cursed ancestry is to be blamed for your stupid maybe your family tree must be a caucus because everyone on it must be a bastard
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by ba7man(m): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2019
Fraudster jam Fraudster.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by ba7man(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
Atiku should not be seen wit people like this na undecided people that display money but with no known source of income
They're the same.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Adebowale89(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2019
Lothario:
grin grin grin grin We for go see who go deactivate account chest beater after I don show you your chestbeating he con say hin dey good bastard shut up your cursed ancestry is to be blamed for your stupid maybe your family tree must be a caucus because everyone on it must be a bastard

which kind grammar is we for go see?

are you this poor in grammar. read those jargons you wrote up there if your parent won't regret ever sending u to secondary school.

you need to Polish your English well if you want to post this jargons next time. I'm dealing with your sorry ass grin you're really pained cheesy but u Kept using bastard your hallmark to save face

you don't need to show the world your parent didn't trained you, they remained a subject of ridicule with this your unmannered and poor English speaking "we for go see who" lwkmd ipob grammatical version grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Lothario(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2019
Adebowale89:

which kind grammar is we for go see?

are you this poor in grammar. read those jargons you wrote up there if your parent won't regret ever sending u to secondary school.

you need to Polish your English well if you want to post this jargons next time. I'm dealing with your sorry ass grin you're really pained cheesy but u Kept using bastard your hallmark to save face

you don't need to show the world your parent didn't trained you, they remained a subject of ridicule with this your unmannered and poor English speaking "we for go see who" lwkmd ipob grammatical version grin
You understood what I meant there bastard, go live your miserable life with your fellow accursed ilk
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019" by Adebowale89(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2019
Lothario:
You understood what I meant there bastard, go live your miserable life with your fellow accursed ilk

grin grin grin stop crying heavily

your poor grammar shows many bastard things about you. "we go for see" how can I comprehend those jargons you cooked up there with your half or no brain cheesy

you must be the most dullest student in your secondary school that's if you attend at all, hence why you're not ashamed to disgrace your generation with your poor upbringing both academically, verbally and psychologically here grin

now I refer you back to that gibberish you wrote earlier and see why your parent must donate you to god in their next visit to the shrine. anupam! staunch imbeciles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.