Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing (1024 Views)

2019 Presidential Debate: APC Appoints Osinbajo To Represent Buhari / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by PassingShot(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2019
There is no country in the world where participation in an electioneering debate is compulsory.

More often than not, debates are meant to sway undecided voters and NOTHING more; since programs and plans of candidates for an election are already in the public domain.

So, what should normally happen in a situation where a candidate decides not to participate in a debate? The answer is simple, he loses the votes of the undecided voters.

In the case of our Amiable President, Okechukwu EniOlohunda Muhammadu Buhari, he will most likely not participate in the presidential debate being put together for presidential candidates for 2019 election. What should naturally happen is for those who want to base their decision on voting him or not, to vote Atiku or someone else.

I do not see why anyone should lose their sanity about this very simple issue.

Personally, I do not want to see PMB share the same podium with a fugitive who is known worldwide to be hopelessly corrupt. Doing what together on that stage? Sorry, I have special aversion for corrupt souls and I will withdraw my support for Buhari if he decides to debate with Atiku.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by EdoBoyJazzie: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Am ready to donate a cow to 10 zombies if Buhari attends the presidential debate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by PassingShot(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lalasticlala, please push this opinion on front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by PassingShot(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
Am ready to donate a cow to 10 zombies if Buhari attends the presidential debate.
Why should he attend the debate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
If the op is not brain dead, he won't have copied and paste this, without reading

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by Pekele007: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
There is no country in the world where participation in an electioneering debate is compulsory.

More often than not, debates are meant to sway undecided voters and NOTHING more; since programs and plans of candidates for an election are already in the public domain.

So, what should normally happen in a situation where a candidate decides not to participate in a debate? The answer is simple, he loses the votes of the undecided voters.

In the case of our Amiable President, Okechukwu EniOlohunda Muhammadu Buhari, he will most likely not participate in the presidential debate being put together for presidential candidates for 2019 election. What should naturally happen is for those who want to base their decision on voting him or not, to vote Atiku or someone else.

Personally, I do not want to see PMB share the same podium with a fugitive who is known worldwide to be hopelessly corrupt. Doing what together on that stage? Sorry, I have special aversion for corrupt souls and I will withdraw my support for Buhari if he decides to debate with Atiku.

Yet the dwarf lying pastor Osibande attended the VP debate?

You will be fine last last and Buhari the dullard must attend the debate by force.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by mycar: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why is buhari afraid of debate? You guys ate preparing ground for him but you lot may just get what you are asking for should he win.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by GenSpecifics: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
PassingShot:

[/s]

Zombie rants

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by Angelparadise: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
The sleepless nights all cow brain zombies are having over the traped organized Presidential debate are sending many into madness. Imagine when a professor of law in the vice President can be taken to cleaner by opposite , what height of embarrassment will you not expect from a cow non certificate god of zombies. Bahaha haha!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by Bizibi(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
*sigh*

This op must be someone benefiting from this administration, nobody should take him serious.......

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by nijabazaar: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Always finding an excuse for the Dulla.rd.

Something tells me, this election will be rigged without the dullard not even aware, it was rigged for him.

I am tired ....

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by Iykopee(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Another idiot on the loose

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by PassingShot(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

Omo ode oyoruba musiliu omo jati jati

Awon buroda mi ti won je baami re lo nba wi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by PassingShot(m): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
mycar:
Why is buhari afraid of debate? You guys ate preparing ground for him but you lot may just get what you are asking for should he win.
We say, keep your vote. It’s that simple cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by PassingShot(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Iykopee:
Another idiot on the loose
Eeyaah!

Why are you so depressed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by PassingShot(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bizibi:
*sigh*

This op must be someone benefiting from this administration, nobody should take him serious.......
Power of N30k monthly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by PassingShot(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pekele007:

Yet the dwarf lying pastor Osibande attended the VP debate?

You will be fine last last and Buhari the dullard must attend the debate by force.
Great to know you have the power to make sure of that.
Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by Bizibi(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:

Power of N30k monthly grin
smh.....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by Flattino(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
Did Jonadaft_ attend debate in 2015?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by PassingShot(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
If the op is not brain dead, he won't have copied and paste this, without reading
Copied and pasted from where?

My “dead brain” is more productive than your entire family. Pele!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by GenSpecifics: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
PassingShot:

Awon buroda mi ti won je baami re lo nba wi.
[/s]

passingshit as usual

Zombie no be work.

You have been here since 2012 doing pay per post .

Your mates don marry, born, build house, you still dey here dey carry broom for head.

Well it gives me great solace that you are here doing the only thing you know how to do which is passing sh!t because every second you spend here assures me you are not procreating to bring forth another useless vermin to the world.

Happy New week.

Odenni Poster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by PassingShot(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

passingshit as usual

Zombie no be work.

You have been here since 2012 doing pay per post .

Your mates don marry, born, build house, you still dey here dey carry broom for head.

Well it gives me great solace that you are here doing the only thing you know how to do which is passing sh!t because every second you spend here assures me you are not procreating to bring forth another useless vermin to the world.

Happy New week.

Odenni Poster
Wonderful! grin

Please tell me more about me?

Too many idiots online really cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by GenSpecifics: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:

Wonderful! grin

Please tell me more about me?

Too many idiots online really cheesy

Go find work.

You this e-agberoe
Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by madridguy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sai Baba, stay at home and let the wailer keep their useless and irrelevant votes. We progressive are behind you.
Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by nameo: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
He is not attending the Debate cos he is not physically and mentally fit. Buhari mental capacity as at today isn't higher than that of a 12 year old. Old age and sickness. To bring Buhari to a live debate is to completely destroy him.

It has nothing to do with the debate's importance after all it is same debate Osibanjo attended.

Anybody who votes for him again is simply sick in the head.
Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by PassingShot(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
GenSpecifics:

Go find work.

You this e-agberoe
Why you dey vex? grin

Low life, tell me more about me please?

Awon weyrey dede grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by Randy100: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
It is compulsory in America. Anyway we all know that mumummadu okechukwu Buhari has noting to offer.
Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by Randy25: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
The presidential system that's in operation in Nigerian is from where? I put it vto you, go and find out b/4 you open your vocal cavity to spew nonsense.
How many times had a presidential candidate absconded from debate? If the president is incapacitated, voice out, the constitution will show us the way as usual.
You are nothing but a passive conspirator![color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2019 Presidential Debate - Much Ado About Nothing by Bizibi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Randy25:
The presidential system that's in operation in Nigerian is from where? I put it vto you, go and find out b/4 you open your vocal cavity to spew nonsense.
How many times had a presidential candidate absconded from debate? If the president is incapacitated, voice out, the constitution will show us the way as usual.
You are nothing but a passive conspirator![color=#990000][/color]
rant from now till eternity, the old man will not attend and he and his supporters like the op don't give a damn about it.even if the president come out open and say to hell with Nigerians,I'm not attending, this same robot that started this thread will say he is right......don't bother yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ, Kaduna State Is Done And Dusted / Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared Lgas In Oyo / Anang Tribe Reject Epeyong Says They Need Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.