Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku (1038 Views)

Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State / PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council / BREAKING: PDP Delegates Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by Adeitanajoke(f): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2019

The @OfficialPDPNig has named Technical Advisers for the Presidential candidate, @Atiku.

They are;

His Excellency, Mallam Sule Lamido
His Excellency, Senator Ahmed Makarfi
His Excellency, Hon. Yakubu Dogara
His Excellency, Senator Ike Ekweremmadu...

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/pdp-released-lists-of-technical-advisers-for-the-presidential-candidate-atiku.html
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by muykem: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
After thought. Wonder shall not end.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
I'm sure they deliberately forgot to add Onogen's name, just the same way the crook forgot to add that bank account of his in his declaration forms.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by livelymatilda22: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lol... They had to bribe Ekeremadu with this...

So markafi and Ekwremadu who both held they party together during crisis ,were given the post of a mere technical advisers while Saraki and co took the JUICY positions grin

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Aside from the no 1 I don't see others on the listen working wholeheartedly for Atiku's interest.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by alizma: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
all this to appease Ekweremmadu, but they still put his name as the last person on the list.
releasing technical advisers' list after campaign has commenced. this is how they will be doing grigri to fail if elected. Sai baba, make I go clean my PVC jare.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by Eledan: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Failure starring them in the face come February.

We will read the stories and intrigues of betrayal and treachery behind Atiku failure
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by oyebanji44: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Failure party..
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by Adeitanajoke(f): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
How did you know..

oyebanji44:
Failure party..

1 Like

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by xgada(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
More power to their elbow
Wishing good outing
Anything that can send Buhari back to daura is 100% welcome.

Check my signature and thank me later.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by Adeitanajoke(f): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by Adeitanajoke(f): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kkk

xgada:
More power to their elbow
Wishing good outing
Anything that can send Buhari back to daura is 100% welcome.

Check my signature and thank me later.
Good luck.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by CanineOfJackal: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Corrinthians:
I'm sure they deliberately forgot to add Onogen's name, just the same way the crook forgot to add that bank account of his in his declaration forms.
shut up

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by CanineOfJackal: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
oyebanji44:
Failure party..
Rip English
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by tesppidd: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin

Na match dey wan play?
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Technical Advisers To The Presidential Candidate, Atiku by casualobserver2: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
What they did to Makarfi was not good enough. That man tried for PDP to be sincere.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: 15,000 APC Members Dump Party For PDP In Bauchi / Atiku Wins In Oyo South PU- PT / Inec RO And EO For Ohaji/egbema Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.