Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! (1167 Views)

Please Nairalanders Please Help Confirm If This Is Genuine / Help A Sister In Need Of A Job / Please Help A Sister!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by kennybelle: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
I am a graduate of Fisheries, although it was not my preferred course of study. I had to settle for it because I didn't want to rewrite the JAMB exams, but I promised myself to get an additional certification (Finance or Administrative).

Since I graduated in 2016, I have not been able to get an ideal job for myself. Got an advice to write the insurance professional exams, with the hope to get trained and employed(now regretting I should have written CIPM or ICAN) . I started the exams in 2017 and passed the first stage and I have just a paper left to pass in the second stage.

I have not received one feedback from the insurance companies I applied to. It is overwhelming and discouraging.

Anyone with a link to work in an insurance company should please help. Your referrals will be highly appreciated
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by ValCon888: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why don't you try another alternative?

With a course like yours, you can get a good job abroad. Why don't you try to get an express visa in Australia or Canada?
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by kennybelle: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
ValCon888:
Why don't you try another alternative?

With a course like yours, you can get a good job abroad. Why don't you try to get an express visa in Australia or Canada?

I'm open to alternatives o! I think I need some experience atleast, plus I don't know how to go about with your suggestion.

Thank you so much
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by ValCon888: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
kennybelle:

I'm open to alternatives o! I think I need some experience atleast, plus I don't know how to go about with your suggestion.

Thank you so much

Answer this questions and i might be able to help you.

1. Are you married?
2. Are you open to working abroad?
3. Do you have a valid Nigerian passport?
4. Do you have a relative in Canada or Australia?
5. Have you taken an IELTS exam and if yes or no, can you score a minimum of 6.5?

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by kennybelle: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
ValCon888:

1. Are you married?
5. Have you taken an IELTS exam and if yes or no, can you score a minimum of 6.5?

Not married and open to working abroad. I don't and have not done the others
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by ademola03(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
yes i have all the requirement but dont have a relative there
kennybelle:

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by ValCon888: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
kennybelle:

You have to at least have 3 & 5 before we can continue this conversation.

We can relate via email if you want to know more.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by ValCon888: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
ademola03:
yes i have all the requirement but dont have a relative there

Have you done your wes? Have you started your application? And what's your country of choice?
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by kennybelle: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
ValCon888:

You have to at least have 3 & 5 before we can continue this conversation.

We can relate via email if you want to know more.

Thank you so much for responding, you have expanded my field of knowledge
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by ademola03(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
WES... YES. Application.... In the pool already... Contry of choice Canada
ValCon888:

Have you done your wes? Have you started your application? And what's your country of choice?
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by ValCon888: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
ademola03:
WES... YES. Application.... In the pool already... Contry of choice Canada

Can you pls break down how you made your application step by step?

Approximately what do you think is your overall score?
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by adeyegus: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Hi Valcon,

i don't mind working if you could be of help. i already wrote IELTS and i had 6.5. i'm not married and i have a relative in Autralia.

i ve tried to email you but no response yet.

hope to hear from you soon.

thanks
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, Please Help A Sister! by adeyegus: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2019
ValCon888:

1. Are you married?

Hi Valcon,

i don't mind working if you could be of help. i already wrote IELTS and i had 6.5. i'm not married and i have a relative in Autralia.

i ve tried to email you but no response yet.

hope to hear from you soon.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Take To Start A Barbing Salon Business / Massive Recruitment / Job Alert. Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.