Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate (1230 Views)

Contec Global Group Interview / Feddo Group Interview / Workforce Group Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Good Day All! I Applied for the above mentioned position on Friday and got an invite before the end of that same day to come for an interview on monday.please I need suggestions if it's worth attending, I am presently managing somewhere well below my pay grade and hope for a better placement.i can't get a day off work except I abscond and get a 5k deduction as penalty.have not seen much positive remarks regarding workforce.

Here's the mail received below:

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for our advertised position online.

This is to inform you that you have been scheduled for an interview on Monday for the role Clearing & Logistics Associate

Kindly find the details of the interview below:

Role: Clearing & Logistics Associate

Date: 09th December 2019

Time: 11:00am (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Contact Person: Recruitment Team

Kindly come along with original copies of the following:

An updated copy of your CV
Credentials (O’LEVEL and BSC/HND )
Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
NYSC Discharge Certificate (if applicable to your credentials
A Valid ID e.g.(Voters card, National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, LASRA)

NOTE: Endeavor to use the Pedestrian Bridge at Charlie Boy Bus-Stop. DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail

Dress Code: Official-Male (Black/Blue Suit & Tie), Female (Corporate)

Best Regards
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by youngsahito(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
dejive:
Good Day All! I Applied for the above mentioned position on Friday and got an invite before the end of that same day to come for an interview on monday.please I need suggestions if it's worth attending, I am presently managing somewhere well below my pay grade and hope for a better placement.i can't get a day off work except I abscond and get a 5k deduction as penalty.have not seen much positive remarks regarding workforce.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

This is to inform you that you have been scheduled for an interview on Monday for the role Clearing & Logistics Associate

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

A Valid ID e.g.(Voters card, National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, LASRA)

NOTE: Endeavor to use the Pedestrian Bridge at Charlie Boy Bus-Stop. DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS.

Best Regards
The venue would be too crowded...I had similar experience with Dem 4 a certain job
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by TSOLAYE1(m): 12:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Hello Guys, to those of us who are interested in working from home as a Freelancer. Here is an opportunity to grab.

https://b24-y81r98.bitrix24.site/?ts=1575758295
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by tejiri4(m): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2019
OP I think you should ask of the pay before going for that position. Like the salary if its better than your current work.
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by Sannibabo: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
dejive:

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Best Regards

I applied same day, and got the invites on same day.
My Interview is tomorrow by 11AM.
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sannibabo:

I applied same day, and got the invites on same day.
My Interview is tomorrow by 11AM.

Same time with mine..i haven't decided yet if I will be taking the risk...still waiting to see if anybody with prior experience with their recruitment process could comment.
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by Teebilion: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Was invited too , but I won’t be going , best of luck guys
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by Salore(m): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2019
dejive:

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Best Regards
don't go. they are the GNLD people. was once there 5 years ago.
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by Salore(m): 12:34am On Dec 09, 2019
dejive:

Same time with mine..i haven't decided yet if I will be taking the risk...still waiting to see if anybody with prior experience with their recruitment process could comment.
it will definitely be a complete waste of ur time,energy and resources. they will take u to the seminar hall to brain wash u and thereafter ask u to pay some thousand naira for registration. to cut the long story short. u will no doubt be disappointed after all. I would rather advice u to use your transport fare money to do charity work than blowing it off
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by nnahernest(m): 2:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Workforce is no scam,I got my first Banking job through them,the truth is that,they are recruitment Agency,The pay may be between 45-55k.They are good with that type of salary

dejive:

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Best Regards

1 Like

Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by nnahernest(m): 2:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Workforce is no scam,I got my first Banking job through them,the truth is that,they are recruitment Agency,The pay may be between 45-55k.They are good with that type of salary.furthermore let's chat on WhatsApp 07039476669

dejive:

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Best Regards
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by Salore(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
nnahernest:

Workforce is no scam,I got my first Banking job through them,the truth is that,they are recruitment Agency,The pay may be between 45-55k.They are good with that type of salary

nnahernest:

Workforce is no scam,I got my first Banking job through them,the truth is that,they are recruitment Agency,The pay may be between 45-55k.They are good with that type of salary.furthermore let's chat on WhatsApp 07039476669

nnahernest:

this may be genuine no doubt but some company like the aforementioned used messages like this to deceive the masses. they will give u a number to call when u get there( gbagada) so that someone will come pick u only for u to realize that it doesn't worth the stress. have had testimonies of how people got job through the platform no doubt, some network marketing agency use their platform as a disguise. talking from experience. thnks
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Missed it..did anybody attend?
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by barnny(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
I was invited today too but i couldn't make it. So how far bro, who attend pls?
Re: Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate by barnny(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
dejive:
Missed it..did anybody attend?
I didn't too. Who else attended?

(1) (Reply)

A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting / Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And / Civil Defence Corps 2023 – NSCD Opens Portal For Staff Recruitment [APPLY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.