Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Experience during APC’s Governorship rally in Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience during APC’s Governorship rally in Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government (892 Views)

Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts / Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience during APC’s Governorship rally in Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government by Anikulhapo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
While coming from work, I ran into a gridlock along the Idiroko- Oju-Ore road only to get to Obasanjo Road where I alighted to realize that the gridlock was caused by the campaign. I took another bike from Obasanjo to Lafenwa with another guy because the bike riders always carry two passengers so it is not compulsory to know the other person. While we were on the bike, the rider started lamenting about the campaign that stopped vehicular movement and he then asked the other guy that was on the bike whether he was going to vote for them to which the guy replied to Yoruba and said “dibo fun awon wo?” (which means “vote for who?”). The bike man then said he thought the man was going to vote for them since he saw the man greeting one man in one of their buses. The bike rider then said he is going to vote for ‘Baba Meta’ who he referred to as Gboyega Nasir Isisaka to which the other guy agreed with him ( he referred to him as baba meta because he is contesting for the third time). Anybody familiar with this Local Government will agree that despite being the biggest Local Government in Ogun state, it has little or no Government presence, you’ll hardly find any tarred road there apart from the Double lane that stretches along Bells University - Idiroko- Oju-Ore etc and a few other internal roads. The worst hit parts are Oju- Ore to Lafenwa to Itele to Aiyetoro to Obasanjo where the roads are nothing to write home about and the government doesn’t seem to care. The roads are very bad (in fact the worst roads I’ve even seen in my life) and dusty and motorists always get dirty before they even reach their destinations. The bike rider made the pronouncement because of their conditions.
PS: I don’t live in Ogun, I am only working there for a while so, I am not going to vote there so I have little or no interest in their elections.
Re: My Experience during APC’s Governorship rally in Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Very true... Cc lalasticlala
Re: My Experience during APC’s Governorship rally in Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government by Born2Breed(f): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Anikulhapo:
While coming from work, I ran into a gridlock along the Idiroko- Oju-Ore road only to get to Obasanjo Road where I alighted to realize that the gridlock was caused by the campaign. I took another bike from Obasanjo to Lafenwa with another guy because the bike riders always carry two passengers so it is not compulsory to know the other person. While we were on the bike, the rider started lamenting about the campaign that stopped vehicular movement and he then asked the other guy that was on the bike whether he was going to vote for them to which the guy replied to Yoruba and said “dibo fun awon wo?” (which means “vote for who?”). The bike man then said he thought the man was going to vote for them since he saw the man greeting one man in one of their buses. The bike rider then said he is going to vote for ‘Baba Meta’ who he referred to as Gboyega Nasir Isisaka to which the other guy agreed with him ( he referred to him as baba meta because he is contesting for the third time). Anybody familiar with this Local Government will agree that despite being the biggest Local Government in Ogun state, it has little or no Government presence, you’ll hardly find any tarred road there apart from the Double lane that stretches along Bells University - Idiroko- Oju-Ore etc and a few other internal roads. The worst hit parts are Oju- Ore to Lafenwa to Itele to Aiyetoro to Obasanjo where the roads are nothing to write home about and the government doesn’t seem to care. The roads are very bad (in fact the worst roads I’ve even seen in my life) and dusty and motorists always get dirty before they even reach their destinations. The bike rider made the pronouncement because of their conditions.
PS: I don’t live in Ogun, I am only working there for a while so, I am not going to vote there so I have little or no interest in their elections.

My little observation of Ogun state is that any vote for either APC and PDP or that Amosun candidate is a vote for retrogression. Only a 3rd force will take that state out of its past and present bondage.
Re: My Experience during APC’s Governorship rally in Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government by haffaze777(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Anikulhapo:

The bold is wrong,Obafrmi owode local government is the biggest local government in Ogun state by landmass
Re: My Experience during APC’s Governorship rally in Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government by sapoyoro(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Anikulhapo:
Ogun state is the worst state in SW.
I live in ifo.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gives Reason For Missing #rubbinminds / Official Inec Result So Far (pictures) / Governor Is Better Than Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.