Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million (1384 Views)

How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? / What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million by princejr(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
I run a business consulting and investment solution firm. My company is duly registered with CAC, and I have over time consulted for different business startups and also managed investment for different Nigerians both home and abroad.

WHAT ARE YOU INVESTING INTO

Wood business in Nigeria is lucrative, but it requires good capital and a lot of knowledge in the common practices of the business. Processed wood is used for various purposes across the country both in construction and furniture making, thus making it in high demand, which goes to say that the wood supply business is favorable and profitable.

This investment is on the processing of wood blades for supply. The production facility (sawmill) is located at Ofosu, Idanre LGA, Ondo State.

WHY INVEST?

Guaranteed Monthly Returns on Investment (ROI)
The Sawmill has a large order request from buyers at the moment that cannot be met because of production capacity. Funds from investor will be used to increase production capacity to meet these demands. Investor will be paid monthly return for the duration of the contract.

Capital is guaranteed
If the investor decides he/she wants to terminate contract (after a minimum of Six (6) months), a month notice is expected and your capital sum will be refunded.

Legal document to be signed
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) will be developed by lawyers acceptable to both parties and would be legally binding on both parties.

MODALITY OF INVESTMENT AND PLAN

The minimum amount that can be invested is #1.5 Million (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira).
Investors will have the opportunity to visit production site to visibly ascertain where and what their funds will be used for before deciding if they want to go ahead with the investment.

#Note
This is public domain, and certain information cannot be divulged here. If you are interested and ready to invest call/WhatsApp me on the number on my signature. I will send you a small writeup that explains a bit more.

I have testifiers from people I have done business with before, below is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million by princejr(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Let your money work for you. Don't just keep your money in the bank. Invest in this opportunity and start earning monthly.
Re: Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million by oluwamitomisin: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
princejr:
Let your money work for you. Don't just keep your money in the bank. Invest in this opportunity and start earning monthly.

Is this still on? I will love to know more. Please pm
Re: Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million by NairalandAngel(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2019
princejr:
I run a business consulting and investment solution firm. My company is duly registered with CAC, and I have over time consulted for different business startups and also managed investment for different Nigerians both home and abroad.

WHAT ARE YOU INVESTING INTO

Wood business in Nigeria is lucrative, but it requires good capital and a lot of knowledge in the common practices of the business. Processed wood is used for various purposes across the country both in construction and furniture making, thus making it in high demand, which goes to say that the wood supply business is favorable and profitable.

This investment is on the processing of wood blades for supply. The production facility (sawmill) is located at Ofosu, Idanre LGA, Ondo State.

WHY INVEST?

Guaranteed Monthly Returns on Investment (ROI)
The Sawmill has a large order request from buyers at the moment that cannot be met because of production capacity. Funds from investor will be used to increase production capacity to meet these demands. Investor will be paid monthly return for the duration of the contract.

Capital is guaranteed
If the investor decides he/she wants to terminate contract (after a minimum of Six (6) months), a month notice is expected and your capital sum will be refunded.

Legal document to be signed
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) will be developed by lawyers acceptable to both parties and would be legally binding on both parties.

MODALITY OF INVESTMENT AND PLAN

The minimum amount that can be invested is #1.5 Million (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira).
Investors will have the opportunity to visit production site to visibly ascertain where and what their funds will be used for before deciding if they want to go ahead with the investment.

#Note
This is public domain, and certain information cannot be divulged here. If you are interested and ready to invest call/WhatsApp me on the number on my signature. I will send you a small writeup that explains a bit more.

I have testifiers from people I have done business with before, below is one of them.

Are you the one who manages the business yourself or are you just a broker?

(1) (Reply)

Sold sold sold / How To Activate Your Piggyvest Free 1000NGN / Lagos BRT Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.